Author Topic: My Pitbull Thread-----Progress Pics + other pics of Amazing Pits  (Read 68051 times)

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
Re: My Pitbull Thread-----Progress Pics + other pics of Amazing Pits
« Reply #50 on: March 09, 2008, 08:09:12 AM »
my pit bull after his first d-bol cycle -R.I.P
serious looking pit bro 8)

did you really give him d bol??

Ive never given my dog anything more than some ground beef or eggs---- wouldn't give him anything like dbol's for the fact i want to breed him and just wouldn't anyway, Id be too scared id hurt him in some way.

Monster81

• Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: March 09, 2008, 11:39:44 PM »
serious looking pit bro 8)

did you really give him d bol??

Ive never given my dog anything more than some ground beef or eggs---- wouldn't give him anything like dbol's for the fact i want to breed him and just wouldn't anyway, Id be too scared id hurt him in some way.
i was just experimenting with him and it workrd pretty good he did gain som lean muscles, got much stronger and faster but his head was growing like crazy, cycles were at maximum 3 week for 10grams ,i also added deca in his last cycle.

BigNBloated

• Getbig III
  • Always bet on Duke.
« Reply #52 on: March 11, 2008, 06:56:00 AM »
You are a fucking piece of shit giving a dog roids. Go kill yourself.

Monster81

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: March 11, 2008, 08:13:05 AM »
You are a fucking piece of shit giving a dog roids. Go kill yourself.

is ther something bignobody?

BigNBloated

• Getbig III
  • Always bet on Duke.
« Reply #54 on: March 11, 2008, 08:31:04 AM »
Yes there is something. Taking your dogs life into your hands because you want to experiment with steroids on him is for balless white trash dirtbags. Was your dog not jacked or tough enough looking for you?

Monster81

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: March 11, 2008, 11:35:42 PM »
Yes there is something. Taking your dogs life into your hands because you want to experiment with steroids on him is for balless white trash dirtbags. Was your dog not jacked or tough enough looking for you?

calm down man, i only enhanced his physical performance and appearance,  :)

BigNBloated

• Getbig III
  • Always bet on Duke.
« Reply #56 on: March 12, 2008, 06:58:51 AM »
youd be suprised at what pits can look like with only a months worth of walking, springpole work, and a bit of weight pulling. Ive seen some absolute beastly looking dogs just consistant work. How old was your dog when he passed?

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #57 on: March 13, 2008, 06:33:34 PM »
I have never given any of my dogs drugs. I does me no good, and gear is harder to come by. Agree with Bignbloated about the fact that they can get huge by being worked.  At the same time I know some guys that give their dog's Fina. Not to make them meaner (or in massive amounts by any stretch), but to enhance their physical appearance and give them some of their pep back after they have had their "boys" clipped off.  A buddy of mine's dobby would walk around with his head down all the time, it was kind of depressing.  They only had them neutered to prevent the dreaded "C" word(won't say it cause my guys still intact).  I know these guys and they wouldn't intentionally do anything to harm their dogs.  If anything they just wanted their old dogs back. I can't really judge what others do with their dogs(some dislike me cause I hunt with mine but I eat the fucking PIG), unless of course it's something that is going to harm the dog, like hitting them or worse fighting them. If that's the case, it's not a dog (companion) but a commodity. Those fuckers should wait till about 5-5:30pm then go stand in traffic.

Good looking dog Monster81...God bless the APBT.
\

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #58 on: March 14, 2008, 01:23:17 AM »
calm down man, i only enhanced his physical performance and appearance,  :)

You actually gave your dog d-bol? I hope your joking :-\
No doubt about it...

Monster81

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: March 14, 2008, 04:39:44 AM »
youd be suprised at what pits can look like with only a months worth of walking, springpole work, and a bit of weight pulling. Ive seen some absolute beastly looking dogs just consistant work. How old was your dog when he passed?

ur right about that......
me and my brother raised many pitbulls ,i did train them on regular basis like 2 times a week and that includes the springpole, weight pulling + jogging on the treadmill. but this pit "west" was the only one who i gave 'performance enhancing drugs' but i did it right, he got much stronger , he was pullin weights like Ronnie Coleman on deadlifts lol,,,,,

btw, he died in a accident and had nothin to do with AAS

unlike injectable steroids ,d-bols were not meant to be for animals ,but as i said tried it on my dog and it worked well,,,there are many veterinary graded steroids that are specially made for animals like cows,horses, and dogs,,,,and can also be used by human, these drugs are widely used in animal treatment, meat production, horse races, dog contests, etc.

Monster81

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: March 14, 2008, 05:31:54 AM »
I have never given any of my dogs drugs. I does me no good, and gear is harder to come by. Agree with Bignbloated about the fact that they can get huge by being worked.  At the same time I know some guys that give their dog's Fina. Not to make them meaner (or in massive amounts by any stretch), but to enhance their physical appearance and give them some of their pep back after they have had their "boys" clipped off.  A buddy of mine's dobby would walk around with his head down all the time, it was kind of depressing.  They only had them neutered to prevent the dreaded "C" word(won't say it cause my guys still intact).  I know these guys and they wouldn't intentionally do anything to harm their dogs.  If anything they just wanted their old dogs back. I can't really judge what others do with their dogs(some dislike me cause I hunt with mine but I eat the fucking PIG), unless of course it's something that is going to harm the dog, like hitting them or worse fighting them. If that's the case, it's not a dog (companion) but a commodity. Those fuckers should wait till about 5-5:30pm then go stand in traffic.

Good looking dog Monster81...God bless the APBT.

thanks man.......and no, i never fight my dogs ro beat them,

here r few of my other pits pics...

Monster81

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: March 14, 2008, 05:33:16 AM »

BigNBloated

• Getbig III
  • Always bet on Duke.
« Reply #62 on: March 14, 2008, 05:56:50 AM »
LOL at the deca box with the little terrier on it.

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #63 on: March 28, 2008, 05:36:02 PM »
Hey Nordic, keep your fingers crossed for me.  I am meeting with a Bully Pit breeder on Tuesday hoping to acquire this beautiful dog.

She's a blue fawn female.  Comes from great lineage.  The anticipation is killing me. After losing my Rednose to my wife, she should take both of their places.  More loyal for sure. (Speaking in terms of the wife, My dog could do no wrong.)  Unfortunately I can't deal with a puppy right now as I am swamped with work.  She is just over a year so she's perfect for me.

Update: 4-1-08 she's mine!!! 

\

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #64 on: April 10, 2008, 09:08:43 PM »

So, it's wrong to give a dog roids, but not wrong to give a horse the same? Just asking?

And Dballing I saw this show where they were using  Dogos or for Boar hunting in Texas, because that breed were basically breed for hunting in packs (which is why they have a white coat for being visable).  The hunters have been pretty successful in using Dogos.

BigNBloated

• Getbig III
  • Always bet on Duke.
« Reply #65 on: April 11, 2008, 09:13:49 AM »
Who said I agree with giving a horse steroids? Why would you assume that? My point is that monster81 has no idea what hes doing experimenting with steroids on his dog and risking its health in order for it to be more muscular.

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #66 on: April 11, 2008, 09:35:52 AM »
So, it's wrong to give a dog roids, but not wrong to give a horse the same? Just asking?

And Dballing I saw this show where they were using  Dogos or for Boar hunting in Texas, because that breed were basically breed for hunting in packs (which is why they have a white coat for being visable).  The hunters have been pretty successful in using Dogos.

Yes the Dogo Argentino is a fine catch dog. They use them alot is SC too.
\

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #67 on: April 11, 2008, 09:15:22 PM »
Who said I agree with giving a horse steroids? Why would you assume that? My point is that monster81 has no idea what hes doing experimenting with steroids on his dog and risking its health in order for it to be more muscular.

I agree with you on that, and making the dog more muscular doesn't make it a "better" dog. In fact, with that pic, he looks like any other pit you see running the streets.

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #68 on: April 30, 2008, 02:08:25 PM »
a little update----my boy is now 80lbs of ripped hard muscle---his head is starting to really fill out----he is now 9.5 months old.  He'll continue to grow and thicken up until he is 2---his blood lines are notoriously late bloomers

Ill take some pics this weekend and post them up.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #69 on: May 15, 2008, 08:33:41 AM »

Ill take some pics this weekend and post them up.

How long are your weekends ???

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #70 on: May 15, 2008, 12:11:48 PM »

How long are your weekends ???
hahaha---ill post some up this weekend

promise ;D

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #71 on: May 16, 2008, 10:21:57 AM »
new pics coming this weekend

here are some from about a month and a half ago-----his head has grown ALOT since then and his body is getting a lot bigger also

hes done growing vertically, from here until he's about 2-2.5 he'll get a lot thicker----his blood line is notorious for being late bloomers.

hahah I love the shot of him on the couch with the dirty clothes-----only me would give a $700 leather couch to a dog ;D---whatever, he's so well behaved and great with everyone, he can have whatever he wants ;D

heres a puppy shot just for comparision and since Im a sappy bastard ;) ;D ;D

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: May 16, 2008, 11:39:54 AM »
What a sweet looking boy he is  :)
R

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #73 on: May 16, 2008, 12:36:26 PM »
What a sweet looking boy he is  :)
honestly---he is the friendliest dog I have ever owned

he has the tempermant of a golden retriever although all pits, if trained right are the sweetest dogs around

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #74 on: June 05, 2008, 10:23:08 PM »
Fine looking dog Nordic. Glad to hear he has recovered.

\