Author Topic: My Pitbull Thread-----Progress Pics + other pics of Amazing Pits  (Read 68101 times)

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
Re: My Pitbull Thread-----Progress Pics + other pics of Amazing Pits
« Reply #100 on: July 09, 2008, 01:53:08 AM »
Here's some more of Macy. Shes awesome, I don't know I could have found a better dog at the time for as little as I paid for her.  She just turned a year old on the 5th.

She looks great brother.  Looks like a great representation of the breed.
\

BigNBloated

• Getbig III
  • Always bet on Duke.
« Reply #101 on: July 09, 2008, 05:25:31 AM »
Thanks guys, I think she till has some time to fill out. Or so I've heard that about pits growing into their second year.  I'm not looking to breed her though, If I ever do I'll let you know sin haha. I do however want a male in a couple years after shes more mature. Right now I'm looking at so many different breeders it's hard to pick. The old family rednose have sparked my interest, but I'd really like to be able to find one like dballins  old dog Bruiser, hes a freaking stud and looks awesome.

TheIronWarrior

• Getbig II
  • Do you know Meecho?
« Reply #102 on: July 16, 2008, 09:42:59 AM »
I just want to say all of your Pits look excellent (show quality). The old lady won't let me have one because of our daughters. She is worried that they might one day snap.  :(

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #103 on: July 17, 2008, 11:30:22 AM »
I just want to say all of your Pits look excellent (show quality). The old lady won't let me have one because of our daughters. She is worried that they might one day snap.  :(
thanks bro-----going to be getting a female for my boy to impregnate soon-----just busy with my girl being pregnant etc,,,otherwise would have already gotten another female puppy

my 15yr old black pitbull just died of old age so im probably going to be looking soon for a puppy-----kind of a relief the old guy went peacefully in the back yard--------he was the best tempered dog ever, he had "drive" that would keep him running all day and night, great old buddy who never needed a leash, just hung out by your side while you worked or relaxed.

here are a couple pics of him in his younger days---my other female pit (who is fixed) was puppy then and was playing with him

TheIronWarrior

• Getbig II
  • Do you know Meecho?
« Reply #104 on: July 17, 2008, 11:42:34 AM »
Hey N exactly my point, an extraordinary specimen of man's best friend. Beyond that 15 years, I'm sure he was your son: and not just by definition. My condolences on your loss.

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #105 on: July 17, 2008, 07:04:46 PM »
Hey N exactly my point, an extraordinary specimen of man's best friend. Beyond that 15 years, I'm sure he was your son: and not just by definition. My condolences on your loss.

Iron wait to you see my boys this weekend.. I'll put them in the kennel so your wife don't freak, but you have to drag her out to see how big of babies they are, might get her mind changed at this house.. You knew I had two didn't you?

TheIronWarrior

• Getbig II
  • Do you know Meecho?
« Reply #106 on: July 18, 2008, 10:15:47 AM »
Iron wait to you see my boys this weekend.. I'll put them in the kennel so your wife don't freak, but you have to drag her out to see how big of babies they are, might get her mind changed at this house.. You knew I had two didn't you?

Oh yeah, I've seen the pictures. Need to grab JediKnight's bitch ass, and throw him in the dog cage. Let them chew his whining ass up.  ;D

JediKnight

• Getbig IV
« Reply #107 on: July 18, 2008, 10:28:38 AM »
Oh yeah, I've seen the pictures. Need to grab JediKnight's bitch ass, and throw him in the dog cage. Let them chew his whining ass up.  ;D

u wont do shit u pussy except suck Sincity dick u faget. I heard IronWarrior luvs the iron cock.

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #108 on: July 18, 2008, 12:28:08 PM »
u wont do shit u pussy except suck Sincity dick u faget. I heard IronWarrior luvs the iron cock.

Weak someone throw this kid a mop bucket so he can clean up the mess of himself melting...

reppin203

• Getbig II
  • they all talk fast but they all think slow
« Reply #109 on: September 22, 2008, 06:57:37 AM »
Heres another amazing pit.
Looks exactly like mine.

Caveman

• Getbig II
  • Old-school is da shit
« Reply #110 on: October 28, 2008, 06:18:28 AM »
Why is this thread not on the pet board?

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #111 on: October 28, 2008, 06:48:43 AM »
Why is this thread not on the pet board?
Cause this is my home------the Y board is a tight knit group that doesnt tolerate all the other faggy hijincks that go on on other parts of the board...thus I share with my fellow warlords

actually this is a good time for an update pic-----my boy is getting thick as fuck...I went to festival for "National Pitbull Awareness Day" last weekend and made some good connections, Odin was star of the show, I was really proud of him, he behaved himself the whole time, even when other dogs tried to attack him (he's too big to care ;D) and made a lot of new friends

the last pic is of him eating a log----hahah you have to see him in action----his forearms are bigger than most grown men's 8)...and his head is getting to be cartoonish big

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #112 on: October 28, 2008, 06:50:19 AM »
thanks for the kind words Iron Warrior----means a lot to me

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #113 on: October 28, 2008, 09:50:09 PM »
Huge head on that guy, how old is he now?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #114 on: November 04, 2008, 03:06:06 AM »
Huge head on that guy, how old is he now?
he's about 14 months old----he'll still continue to thicken up until he's around 2 and a half yrs----his bloodline takes a little longer to mature

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #115 on: November 04, 2008, 06:55:27 PM »
NB tell your pit he needs to bring up his traps a bit and do more cardio to bring out his abs if he wants to compete at a high level.

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #116 on: November 04, 2008, 08:25:25 PM »
NB tell your pit he needs to bring up his traps a bit and do more cardio to bring out his abs if he wants to compete at a high level.
Hahaha-----On that note though I would like to see him tear apart one of those thonged up oily fa.g.gots limb by limb...maybe we can dig up that meltdown machine homo Scott Markey and use him as a attack prop ;D

actually on second thought better not------I dont want to be getting that AIDS blood all over the place

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #117 on: November 14, 2008, 08:03:30 AM »
a couple pics of my buddies huge dome

he's in my bronco with my other older female------they're all pumped cause they know they're headed to go for a hike

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #118 on: November 14, 2008, 08:04:39 AM »
 8)

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #119 on: November 14, 2008, 08:41:21 AM »
The boy is looking good brother. I will have to get some pics up of my boys. They are not that big, but following close. My choc blue is starting to fill out, he is real short but his legs are bowing out and he is gaining the wieght that the breeder is known for...

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: November 14, 2008, 10:18:05 AM »
My Heeler would FUCK UP you pitbull, Michael Vick style....   >:(   :D

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #121 on: November 18, 2008, 05:23:27 AM »
The boy is looking good brother. I will have to get some pics up of my boys. They are not that big, but following close. My choc blue is starting to fill out, he is real short but his legs are bowing out and he is gaining the wieght that the breeder is known for...
look foward to seeing them brother

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #122 on: November 21, 2008, 08:15:34 AM »
Update of my boys

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #123 on: November 28, 2008, 10:45:32 AM »
Update of my boys
wow looking great bro-----the boys are definitely thickening up nicely-

too bad you didnt live around me--we could hit a L and let the dogs romp around

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #124 on: November 28, 2008, 10:47:52 AM »
hey sin Im about ot have my first kid and I always let my boy sleep on the bed but people are all up in my shit about that saying its a bad idea when the baby comes

what did you do?? I may just put him in his cage and put the cage right next to the bed on the side I sleep, I know he's a good boy and he wouldnt do anything, but I want to hear from someone who has been in the same situation as me