Author Topic: My Pitbull Thread-----Progress Pics + other pics of Amazing Pits  (Read 68100 times)

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
Re: My Pitbull Thread-----Progress Pics + other pics of Amazing Pits
« Reply #125 on: November 29, 2008, 07:39:00 AM »
hey sin Im about ot have my first kid and I always let my boy sleep on the bed but people are all up in my shit about that saying its a bad idea when the baby comes

what did you do?? I may just put him in his cage and put the cage right next to the bed on the side I sleep, I know he's a good boy and he wouldnt do anything, but I want to hear from someone who has been in the same situation as me

It is to bad we don't live close we would for sure smoke and let the dogs run..

Well when it comes to the dog and the baby.. First thing just remember that the dog is going to get a little jealous no matter what.. He was the baby and now there is a new baby that will get the attention. So just remember to give him lots of love and exercise. I always addressed the boys each and everytime that i came home, seemed to help with them accepting the baby. Okay and for the baby, well my daughter has NEVER slept in our bed. The boys dont have a cage except the one outside and it gets to cold to leave them out there. So with them always sleeping on our bed the baby always slept in a basinet next to the bed. The boys kept their spot on the bed and nothing changed. Now the girl is in her crib and the boys are in bed with us still. I worried about my heavy sleeping ass rolling over on here anyays.  ;D

Good luck

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #126 on: December 01, 2008, 03:22:20 AM »

It is to bad we don't live close we would for sure smoke and let the dogs run..

Well when it comes to the dog and the baby.. First thing just remember that the dog is going to get a little jealous no matter what.. He was the baby and now there is a new baby that will get the attention. So just remember to give him lots of love and exercise. I always addressed the boys each and everytime that i came home, seemed to help with them accepting the baby. Okay and for the baby, well my daughter has NEVER slept in our bed. The boys dont have a cage except the one outside and it gets to cold to leave them out there. So with them always sleeping on our bed the baby always slept in a basinet next to the bed. The boys kept their spot on the bed and nothing changed. Now the girl is in her crib and the boys are in bed with us still. I worried about my heavy sleeping ass rolling over on here anyays.  ;D

Good luck

cool thanks bro----good point about giving them attention. 

yeah we have a bassinet next to the bed for the baby----Ive seen to many TV shows of people rolling over on baby's while they slept, that is actually where the creation of hte crib came from long long long ago, too many people were accidently doing that. Plus I sleep like I got hit with a sledge hammer

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #127 on: February 02, 2009, 07:35:04 AM »
cool thanks bro----good point about giving them attention. 

yeah we have a bassinet next to the bed for the baby----Ive seen to many TV shows of people rolling over on baby's while they slept, that is actually where the creation of hte crib came from long long long ago, too many people were accidently doing that. Plus I sleep like I got hit with a sledge hammer

Need some action here...

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #128 on: February 02, 2009, 07:42:37 AM »

Need some action here...
yeah I got some new pics Ill put up soon

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #129 on: February 02, 2009, 05:52:53 PM »

Need some action here...
Brutal internet tough guy. ::)

Give the man some fancy stars and it goes right to his head. :-\
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #130 on: February 02, 2009, 06:27:48 PM »

hahah watchout he may some of his fancy wrestlin moves on me ;D

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #131 on: February 02, 2009, 06:35:23 PM »

Need some action here...
Well do your job "clavin" ;D

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #132 on: February 03, 2009, 06:03:07 AM »

Mind your own buisness and mod your own board >:(
hahah watchout he may some of his fancy wrestlin moves on me ;D

;D

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #133 on: February 03, 2009, 05:27:49 PM »

Mind your own buisness and mod your own board >:(

Don't get your panties in a bunch "Mr. Moderator".......  >:(
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #134 on: February 06, 2009, 06:09:37 AM »
Don't get your panties in a bunch "Mr. Moderator".......  >:(

Maybe you could post a pet pic and get this thread moving >:(

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #135 on: February 06, 2009, 08:55:49 AM »
my homie a month ago or 2

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #136 on: February 06, 2009, 09:05:22 AM »
MY dog is a million times better with the baby than I thought------I couldnt be happier.  I knew he'd be great with her but I never realized how gentle he is and how he realizes that she's a fragile little baby.

He was sleeping so I had to snap a quick pic of him and the baby------****DISCLAIMER****dont worry Im dont let teh baby sleep like this, this was only a 2 second pose for a picture, Im not retarded

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #137 on: February 06, 2009, 05:28:03 PM »
MY dog is a million times better with the baby than I thought------I couldnt be happier.  I knew he'd be great with her but I never realized how gentle he is and how he realizes that she's a fragile little baby.

He was sleeping so I had to snap a quick pic of him and the baby------****DISCLAIMER****dont worry Im dont let teh baby sleep like this, this was only a 2 second pose for a picture, Im not retarded

Thats a great pic :D

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: February 06, 2009, 06:20:34 PM »

what an absolutely awesome picture

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: February 06, 2009, 06:22:18 PM »

i love how they sit--I used to shake the inside back foot of tanktank and say "It's pretty good to see you" and he would get all excited

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #140 on: February 06, 2009, 09:09:56 PM »
The first two she was 3 weeks old. The last one she is 7 months old or so? (and) Now I have to beat the dogs off of her. Chucka the brown one is her best friend and Chaos just watches over her and makes sure everyone is cool if new people are around. Plays the big brother and sits back and watches... Awesome pics bro, you gotta have em, I bet your girl is your #1 then your dogs huh?

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #141 on: February 06, 2009, 09:17:18 PM »

Great pic there, my friend. Same goes for you, Sincity.

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #142 on: February 06, 2009, 09:19:47 PM »
Great pic there, my friend. Same goes for you, Sincity.

Thanks bro, I am at Petsmart about once a week returning toys as I buy the tough ones so I can take them back when the boys shred em and people always get this wierd look when they see the toys and the baby. Customers always say what kind of dog did that, that you would let around that baby.. I just laugh say two pits and watch their face.. The people at the pet store always laugh cause I take the boys in once a month with the baby and they know us. Obviously when you bring back $60 worth of toys a week they start to know you on a first name basis..... ha-ha

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #143 on: February 06, 2009, 09:34:45 PM »
Thanks bro, I am at Petsmart about once a week returning toys as I buy the tough ones so I can take them back when the boys shred em and people always get this wierd look when they see the toys and the baby. Customers always say what kind of dog did that, that you would let around that baby.. I just laugh say two pits and watch their face.. The people at the pet store always laugh cause I take the boys in once a month with the baby and they know us. Obviously when you bring back $60 worth of toys a week they start to know you on a first name basis..... ha-ha

Nice. Have you always had pits? Raised any other breeds? I love dog stories and pics, and you guys have some great stuff in this thread.

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #144 on: February 06, 2009, 10:09:05 PM »
Damn guys!.............beautiful little girls.

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #145 on: February 07, 2009, 01:43:48 PM »
hey thanks bros-----my big guy and little girl appreciate the comments ;D 8)

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: February 07, 2009, 02:13:00 PM »

these pics are just the best---the dog looks like it may have tipped back a couple beers here--lol

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #147 on: February 07, 2009, 02:15:00 PM »
The first two she was 3 weeks old. The last one she is 7 months old or so? (and) Now I have to beat the dogs off of her. Chucka the brown one is her best friend and Chaos just watches over her and makes sure everyone is cool if new people are around. Plays the big brother and sits back and watches... Awesome pics bro, you gotta have em, I bet your girl is your #1 then your dogs huh?

is that your kid SCSG? if so, she looks nice congrats

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #148 on: February 07, 2009, 02:15:28 PM »

Beautiful daughter Sincity!
E

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #149 on: February 07, 2009, 03:18:17 PM »
Thanks fella's she's a handful and tall like her daddy. In the top 90% last time we were at the doc.. Hoping shes my retirement plan