Author Topic: My Pitbull Thread-----Progress Pics + other pics of Amazing Pits  (Read 68061 times)

BigMenace

• Getbig II
Re: My Pitbull Thread-----Progress Pics + other pics of Amazing Pits
« Reply #150 on: February 13, 2009, 09:15:44 PM »
I just want to say all of your Pits look excellent (show quality). The old lady won't let me have one because of our daughters. She is worried that they might one day snap.  :(
Just wanted to say I got two pits for each of my girls, and there the best dogs ever. Tell your old lady there safer around babies then a chihuahua.

My oldest pit Menace was born May 31st my daughter Riley was born Sept 7 they have grown up together and they are best friends. My Youngest pit Ben is going to be two and may and My daughter Madison will be 3 in May. My wife and I bought the dogs as gift for each girls, and they are there dogs. First pits my wife has owned and she doesn't want to own any other dog! She was a skeptic at first since she had only owned dobermans and rotts, but she loves them like crazy! I will post some pictures of the boys!

BigMenace

• Getbig II
« Reply #151 on: February 13, 2009, 09:24:07 PM »
My 4 year old Male Menace, he will be 5 years old May 31st

BigMenace

• Getbig II
« Reply #152 on: February 13, 2009, 09:27:56 PM »
My 2 year old pit, Ben when he was about 14 weeks!

BigMenace

• Getbig II
« Reply #153 on: February 13, 2009, 09:31:01 PM »
Benjamin now.

BigMenace

• Getbig II
« Reply #154 on: February 13, 2009, 09:34:05 PM »
Riley with Ben

BigMenace

• Getbig II
« Reply #155 on: February 13, 2009, 09:34:44 PM »
Riley with her boy, Menace

BigMenace

• Getbig II
« Reply #156 on: February 13, 2009, 09:40:47 PM »
Last pic post boys, just had to show you menace with my son Kane's ( due May 20th ) Dog. hah he is just a really cute mutt some lady was getting rid of outside of the grocery store, but with following tradition my soon to come boy needed a puppy too and the wife said the house was two small for three 60 - 90lb pits.....lol So shadow is a quarter  Shar-pei, quarter rottweiler, and have chow ( like I said mutt...

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #157 on: February 13, 2009, 09:44:40 PM »
Good looking dogs "Big"menace, Ben sure darkened up from when he was a pup.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

BigMenace

• Getbig II
« Reply #158 on: February 13, 2009, 09:45:06 PM »
Hahaha for real last pic, but the mutt looks real cute here. Guess most puppies are cute! ;D

BigMenace

• Getbig II
« Reply #159 on: February 13, 2009, 09:46:24 PM »
Good looking dogs "Big"menace, Ben sure darkened up from when he was a pup.

Thanks man, my wife wouldn't let me crop there ears ( said it makes them look mean ), butt I think they still look damn fine. Couldnt figure out how to post all the pics at once. hahaha

BigMenace

• Getbig II
« Reply #160 on: February 13, 2009, 09:49:30 PM »
Got Ben from

http://www.redcoatkennels.com/index2.html

The kennel is ran out of Pennsylvania we had him flown to us, she shipped at 12 weeks!

BigMenace

• Getbig II
« Reply #161 on: February 13, 2009, 10:22:31 PM »
http://gprime.net/flash.php/thepitbullproblem

This video is sad, but true. Look at how bad these dogs are treated and the miss conception America has about them

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #162 on: February 13, 2009, 11:00:24 PM »
BigMenace seems like good people and has great dogs

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #163 on: February 14, 2009, 08:10:15 AM »
great dogs bigmenace---I LOVE the champagne color!!!!!!

I feel you on the cropped ears and the woman----my wife was mad against it but once it was done and he healed up she said, "wow that wasnt bad at all, he didnt feel a thing. you were right about it."

I think my dogs relatives and kennel is posted earlier in this thread-----if not than it was in the other thread that got deleted and Ill post it again.

where you from bigmenace??

BigMenace

• Getbig II
« Reply #164 on: February 14, 2009, 09:50:04 AM »
Ok boys I got a weird question!

This morning when the wife and I got up Ben's cock is swollen like 4 times its normal size, but it isn't out. Everything I have found online is for the penis that is swollen and stuck out. His is still in and it looks swollen all the way to his balls. We only have 3 vets in the whole area and they cant get him in for non emergencies for 2 months. It is making him moody, so I was wondering if anyone has had this happen to any of there pits.

I know you can use yogurt to clear up discharge, but he doesn't have any he is just real swollen, don't want my mam to lose his penis.

BigMenace

• Getbig II
« Reply #165 on: February 14, 2009, 09:51:51 AM »
BigMenace seems like good people and has great dogs

Thanks bro, enjoyed reading about everyone's dogs on here last night so had to share my boys!

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #166 on: February 14, 2009, 09:56:29 AM »
Ok boys I got a weird question!

This morning when the wife and I got up Ben's cock is swollen like 4 times its normal size, but it isn't out. Everything I have found online is for the penis that is swollen and stuck out. His is still in and it looks swollen all the way to his balls. We only have 3 vets in the whole area and they cant get him in for non emergencies for 2 months. It is making him moody, so I was wondering if anyone has had this happen to any of there pits.

I know you can use yogurt to clear up discharge, but he doesn't have any he is just real swollen, don't want my mam to lose his penis.
I would have to know how swollen it is------Ive had friends before who thought their was something wrong with their dog but it was just the normal swollen "knot" glands they have at teh end of their penis that sometimes you can see through their sheath, this usually happens when they first wake up etc. that is not a problem or a sign something is wrong

if its extreme swelling and its not going away than I would try to find an pet ER----guaranteed their is one around you, my dog broke his leg on a weekend and I brought him to one.

Is he peeing normally??  Is he in pain when he pees??  Is he in pain just hanging around??

hope its nothing really wrong but if YOU think something is wrong than it probably is

BigMenace

• Getbig II
« Reply #167 on: February 14, 2009, 09:58:22 AM »
great dogs bigmenace---I LOVE the champagne color!!!!!!

I feel you on the cropped ears and the woman----my wife was mad against it but once it was done and he healed up she said, "wow that wasnt bad at all, he didnt feel a thing. you were right about it."

I think my dogs relatives and kennel is posted earlier in this thread-----if not than it was in the other thread that got deleted and Ill post it again.

where you from bigmenace??

Menace is a great color, his mom was a fawn & white, and his dad was blue & white, he came out a mix. My wife says he loks like coffee someone used a lot of creamer in. When he stands in the sun you can see the blue in him.

Saw your dogs relatives man, they look good. Had a friend in Iowa who's Pit was thick like yours when he was a young boy, buddy lost Obi to cancer though about a year and a half back. Vet told him he didn't have his balls cropped off in time.

Your boys family is pretty impressive, but man my 86 lb menace can take my wife down I don't know what she would do with a 155 pound dog greeting her at the door when she got home from work.

I am from Wisconsin, but live in Arizona got sick of all the snow shoveling.... :D

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #168 on: February 14, 2009, 10:01:15 AM »
Menace is a great color, his mom was a fawn & white, and his dad was blue & white, he came out a mix. My wife says he loks like coffee someone used a lot of creamer in. When he stands in the sun you can see the blue in him.

Saw your dogs relatives man, they look good. Had a friend in Iowa who's Pit was thick like yours when he was a young boy, buddy lost Obi to cancer though about a year and a half back. Vet told him he didn't have his balls cropped off in time.

Your boys family is pretty impressive, but man my 86 lb menace can take my wife down I don't know what she would do with a 155 pound dog greeting her at the door when she got home from work.

I am from Wisconsin, but live in Arizona got sick of all the snow shoveling.... :D
cool bro----im from CT myself so ive been dealing with the snow all winter :-\

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #169 on: February 14, 2009, 10:06:52 AM »
Wtf? Take that shit to the pet board BigMenace. I don't want to see messed up dog cocks on here.
E

BigMenace

• Getbig II
« Reply #170 on: February 14, 2009, 10:09:22 AM »
Wtf? Take that shit to the pet board BigMenace. I don't want to see messed up dog cocks on here.

Sorry bro, looking for some help from pit bull men, not cocker spaniel lovers...... ;D

Besides These boys on this post know a lot about the APBT

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #171 on: February 14, 2009, 10:10:32 AM »

Too weird....my friend moved here from AZ to cheese land. ;D

Beautiful kid and dog.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #172 on: February 14, 2009, 10:10:44 AM »
Sorry bro, looking for some help from pit bull men, not cocker spaniel lovers...... ;D

Besides These boys on this post know a lot about the APBT

PM it to them. This is not the right board to post swollen dog cocks.
E

BigMenace

• Getbig II
« Reply #173 on: February 14, 2009, 10:39:45 AM »
Big men man hogging the bed, my wife spoils him! She says he was her first baby so he can share her pillow.

BigMenace

• Getbig II
« Reply #174 on: February 14, 2009, 10:40:55 AM »
Good thing we got a king size bed.... :D Funny thing is my wife wont even let the girls sleep with us but look at this comfy ass beast dog