Author Topic: My Pitbull Thread-----Progress Pics + other pics of Amazing Pits  (Read 67829 times)

BigMenace

• Getbig II
Re: My Pitbull Thread-----Progress Pics + other pics of Amazing Pits
« Reply #200 on: February 14, 2009, 08:38:13 PM »
Thanks everyone Vet was real helpful. I am gonna watch the boy and take him in to the vet if needed.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #201 on: February 14, 2009, 11:38:32 PM »
chihuaha (hers, not mine)

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #202 on: February 15, 2009, 08:05:03 AM »
Removed.......NB..u get a chance to take a look  ???
didnt see it and didnt get your pm---send me another bro

great pics bigbobs!! cool dogs

BigMenace

• Getbig II
« Reply #203 on: February 15, 2009, 11:11:48 AM »
I started a thread on the Pet Board "Pics for Vet".  I put a few pictures up over there brotha.  Gonna hold off until at least tomorrow on any vet visit partially because I don't want to pay the Sunday emergency rate and also because he is urinating fine and playing fine.  Been giving him low dose IBU and plain yougurt.  Seems less red today although I can tell it hurts.  He's trying to play it off so I don't think he's a pussy  ;D

NB.....read your thread about your dogs goin at it a bit and I'm having kind of the same issue.  Ever since my wife brought home that little puppy last week, Ben has been growling at Menace and the pup if they get too close to my wife or I.  Been stayin calm and just takin him into another room for a few minutes and trying to stay positive about it but if it continues, the pup is getting a new home.  I've had a few incidents with the boys before we got the pup, but nothing along these lines...

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #204 on: February 15, 2009, 11:53:43 AM »
I started a thread on the Pet Board "Pics for Vet".  I put a few pictures up over there brotha.  Gonna hold off until at least tomorrow on any vet visit partially because I don't want to pay the Sunday emergency rate and also because he is urinating fine and playing fine.  Been giving him low dose IBU and plain yougurt.  Seems less red today although I can tell it hurts.  He's trying to play it off so I don't think he's a pussy  ;D

NB.....read your thread about your dogs goin at it a bit and I'm having kind of the same issue.  Ever since my wife brought home that little puppy last week, Ben has been growling at Menace and the pup if they get too close to my wife or I.  Been stayin calm and just takin him into another room for a few minutes and trying to stay positive about it but if it continues, the pup is getting a new home.  I've had a few incidents with the boys before we got the pup, but nothing along these lines...
just stay very calm when you are disciplining Ben-----I would suggest rubbing the puppy in the blankets that Ben sleeps in and let teh puppy sleep on those blankets----I would also say take the blankets that the puppy sleeps on and let Ben sniff them, every time he sniffs it, give him a treat, this will make Ben associate the puppy posistively

also when he introduce them give ben a treat when he smells the puppy calmly nad take the puppy and ben on walks together on the leash, this will reenforce that the puppy is now part of the pack.

Do not let ben growl at all, when he does make him lay down and be in a submissive posistion.

let me know how things progress---just dont freak out nad make any situation anxious for either of them, but I would strongly reccomend doing the blanket thing and do the leash walking at least 3 times a day!!!! this will really bond them together

BigMenace

• Getbig II
« Reply #205 on: February 15, 2009, 03:48:32 PM »
just stay very calm when you are disciplining Ben-----I would suggest rubbing the puppy in the blankets that Ben sleeps in and let teh puppy sleep on those blankets----I would also say take the blankets that the puppy sleeps on and let Ben sniff them, every time he sniffs it, give him a treat, this will make Ben associate the puppy posistively

also when he introduce them give ben a treat when he smells the puppy calmly nad take the puppy and ben on walks together on the leash, this will reenforce that the puppy is now part of the pack.

Do not let ben growl at all, when he does make him lay down and be in a submissive posistion.

let me know how things progress---just dont freak out nad make any situation anxious for either of them, but I would strongly reccomend doing the blanket thing and do the leash walking at least 3 times a day!!!! this will really bond them together

Good ideas right there bro....I'll try the blanket thing.  The pup is a shade over 4 weeks so he may not be up for walks just yet.  He still stumbles and falls over sometimes  ;D

BigMenace

• Getbig II
« Reply #206 on: February 16, 2009, 10:45:34 PM »
Thanks bro!  I think this has got to be one of the cutest!

Nice lookin dogs Bobs  8)

BigNBloated

• Getbig III
  • Always bet on Duke.
« Reply #207 on: February 17, 2009, 10:05:20 AM »
Hey guys just wanted to share some updated pics on Macy. She recently started filling out shes like 19 months old. I've got her posing in king kamali kitchen lighting so she can look like she holds her own against all these fucking brutes on this thread.

BigMenace

• Getbig II
« Reply #208 on: February 17, 2009, 11:08:36 AM »
Hey guys just wanted to share some updated pics on Macy. She recently started filling out shes like 19 months old. I've got her posing in king kamali kitchen lighting so she can look like she holds her own against all these fucking brutes on this thread.

Beautiful dog bro.

BigNBloated

• Getbig III
  • Always bet on Duke.
« Reply #209 on: February 17, 2009, 11:30:43 AM »
Thanks BigMenace. Shes pretty kickass. Awesome personality to boot! haha

BigMenace

• Getbig II
« Reply #210 on: February 18, 2009, 12:43:50 PM »
Thanks BigMenace. Shes pretty kickass. Awesome personality to boot! haha

She looks like a ball of energy man.....wirey and athletic as fvck.....I had a brindle female with the same build.  Dog had Barry Sanders moves and a vertical leap from hell....

BigNBloated

• Getbig III
  • Always bet on Duke.
« Reply #211 on: February 18, 2009, 12:50:54 PM »
She looks like a ball of energy man.....wirey and athletic as fvck.....I had a brindle female with the same build.  Dog had Barry Sanders moves and a vertical leap from hell....

Yeah shes a blast. Runs circles around any dog she gets playin with. She was damn near jumping loops over and under my friends boxer. Shes not too bad though once she gets out and is done being an attention whore she settles right into the couch and starts to snooze. All her brothers were brindle. Her parents were brindle. Shes got some lines on her. Shes very good looking in person. Loves to dock jump.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #212 on: February 26, 2009, 06:35:09 AM »
Cleaned this up a little.

Guys lets only post pic of our or or significant others dogs.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #213 on: February 26, 2009, 06:37:11 AM »

Good idea Calvin.
E

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #214 on: February 26, 2009, 07:49:48 AM »

Bout focking time 8)

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #215 on: February 26, 2009, 09:02:18 PM »
Now what needs to happen is the Iranian smuchks pic needs to go and we can leave the pic of his lady! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #216 on: February 27, 2009, 07:13:48 AM »
Now what needs to happen is the Iranian smuchks pic needs to go and we can leave the pic of his lady! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Without the dog ;D

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #217 on: March 01, 2009, 08:40:07 AM »
I thought this was a pit thread...chicks with Chi's only show how much of a follow they are, if it wasn't for another blond called paris Hilton, she wouldn't have had it.

Funny thing yesterday, White Fang was on and that fight scene with the Pit reminded me of this thread, and how the "Pit's" of the beginning of the thread do not resemble that dog at all. And then it clicked, because for the most part, Pit's in the US tend to be bred like they are going to The Pit to fight, whereas these pits are bred to look fearsome, which doesn't do anything in the Pit. I guess I'm trying to say, is that for the most part they are bred here to be athletes or have the athletic look that BigNBloated girl has.

Like the way your looks BignBloated. Nice clean lines, and she looks like she can run all day.

kcklassic

• Getbig II
« Reply #218 on: March 01, 2009, 09:55:13 AM »
just turned 2.. she is only around 55 pounds.

BigNBloated

• Getbig III
  • Always bet on Duke.
« Reply #219 on: March 02, 2009, 08:15:49 AM »
I thought this was a pit thread...chicks with Chi's only show how much of a follow they are, if it wasn't for another blond called paris Hilton, she wouldn't have had it.

Funny thing yesterday, White Fang was on and that fight scene with the Pit reminded me of this thread, and how the "Pit's" of the beginning of the thread do not resemble that dog at all. And then it clicked, because for the most part, Pit's in the US tend to be bred like they are going to The Pit to fight, whereas these pits are bred to look fearsome, which doesn't do anything in the Pit. I guess I'm trying to say, is that for the most part they are bred here to be athletes or have the athletic look that BigNBloated girl has.

Like the way your looks BignBloated. Nice clean lines, and she looks like she can run all day.

Thanks Parker. She really can. I get her out and run 3 miles with her most days of the week. She comes home and acts like we hadn't even left to go yet. 

Finn1

• Getbig II
« Reply #220 on: March 11, 2009, 04:52:12 AM »
Anyone here got a dogo argentino? I am about to get a male one next month. I have heard that they get along great with kids but are not that tolerant to other dogs no matter how you socialize them.  ???

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #221 on: March 11, 2009, 06:03:36 AM »
just turned 2.. she is only around 55 pounds.

Thats a cool looking dog.
I might have deleted a pic of 2 of your dogs messin around.if so please re-post.

BigNBloated

• Getbig III
  • Always bet on Duke.
« Reply #222 on: March 12, 2009, 06:42:30 AM »
Anyone here got a dogo argentino? I am about to get a male one next month. I have heard that they get along great with kids but are not that tolerant to other dogs no matter how you socialize them.  ???

Sounds like you need to do some research. Last thing you want to do is get a big game ass dog like a dogo and not know anything about them.

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #223 on: March 19, 2009, 08:32:53 PM »
Some good looking dogs in this thread. 8)
\

BigNBloated

• Getbig III
  • Always bet on Duke.
« Reply #224 on: March 20, 2009, 08:41:40 AM »
fock yeah there are.