Author Topic: gh15's beneficence: Official thank you thread.  (Read 791 times)

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
gh15's beneficence: Official thank you thread.
« on: February 21, 2008, 04:20:22 PM »
gh15 promised us:

to begin with this story is twisted to fit a virtual reality that does not exisit in real life,,the connection between vicky and mccain is and was strictly formal and nothing EVER happened between them,,inaddition its enough to take one look at mccains wife to understand how hot this woman comparing to  vicky ,,you dont go backwards friends you go forwords

2. the new york times will HAVE TIO APPOLOGIZE ,,mccain will not go after ny times,,but guess who will go after them ,,the 5 extra million dollars we are puting into this,,now i got only one agenda and it is to destroy ny times already destroyed crdanility,,,i individually putting 1.5 million dollars extra into this and it will match to 5 by another fella only to deal with this issue and burn the ny times like it has never burnt before,,,trust me ny times will regret to ever even write the first letter in this fabricated shit

3. all subjetcs in the writing of this fabricated story will be resigned or forced to resign with out mccain ever need to sue,,we will do his work

take it to the bank friends,,i was just waiting to waste more money and this is good cause

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
Re: pm question answerd
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2008, 04:28:50 PM »
hahaha

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
Re: pm question answerd
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2008, 04:33:35 PM »
i doing it for you iron brothers,,it will help humn grade hormones aviability,,,,trust me

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
Re: gh15's beneficence: Official thank you thread.
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2008, 08:10:12 PM »
thank you, gh15. I appreciate what you're doing for america.