Author Topic: hcg..pct  (Read 2147 times)

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
hcg..pct
« on: February 21, 2008, 05:57:08 PM »
im beginning to think that its a horrible idea during pct.   it can be nice during the cycle. but you could use clomid at 50 mg eod during the cycle and it would do the same thing.    post cycle...hcg is going to hinder you from starting back up natural test production....its just stalling the coming of the inevitable...

honestly...i would say that from everything i have studied and read...and from all of the legit sources i have got info from...the best protocol for pct is to run a oral when you cut out the injectables...and do so untill the ijectables are out of your system, then cut out the oral, and two days later go 300 mg clomid/40 mg nolva day 1 then 100 mg clomid/20 mg nolva for a week, then do 3 weeks of 50 mg clomid and 10 mg nolva...... along side of this you could run proviron, arimidex, tribulus, ephedrine, and/or clen...any single one of those or any combination of those would be beneficial to keeping gains..

is this way off base, because it is what i am getting from most every seingle other source of information out there..especially the competitors..

can someone defend the hcg post cycle..?
d[-_-]b actin all cool

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
Re: hcg..pct
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2008, 06:02:19 PM »

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2008, 06:36:18 PM »
Tribulus isn't going to dick for you on cycle or in post, its useless and I don't know why you keep bringing it up but someone is obviously feeding you bullshit.

There's already been a ton of discussion about HCG and I even had a decent thread about it a while ago.  RDW's thread is good although I don't follow his protocols.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2008, 07:01:31 PM »
Tribulus isn't going to dick for you on cycle or in post, its useless

Agreed.

As for HCG during PCT, personally I don't care what it says on paper, the only times I have smooth a PCT is if I use HCG at the front of it.

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2008, 07:05:16 PM »
Tribulus isn't going to dick for you on cycle or in post, its useless and I don't know why you keep bringing it up but someone is obviously feeding you bullshit.

There's already been a ton of discussion about HCG and I even had a decent thread about it a while ago.  RDW's thread is good although I don't follow his protocols.
tribulus is a legit supplement for re-establishming test levels when they are suppressed. someone is obviously feeding you bullshit.

(note: notice i said "suppressed"...its not going to do anythign but boost libido if you arlready have healthy t-levels. but it will definitely stimulate the lh to produce test if the levels are subnormal.)

d[-_-]b actin all cool

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2008, 08:16:31 PM »
tribulus is a legit supplement for re-establishming test levels when they are suppressed. someone is obviously feeding you bullshit.

(note: notice i said "suppressed"...its not going to do anythign but boost libido if you arlready have healthy t-levels. but it will definitely stimulate the lh to produce test if the levels are subnormal.)

Show me the scientific studies of its use in AAS patients and I'll be happy to retract that statement.

Big_Tymer

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastards With Muscle
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2008, 10:21:03 PM »
hcg is great for pct.  Take a 1500iu shot of it and see how fast your balls drop

Mega Man

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2008, 12:23:30 AM »
Agreed.

As for HCG during PCT, personally I don't care what it says on paper, the only times I have smooth a PCT is if I use HCG at the front of it.

How would you do HCG after 500mg test e only cycle, for 12 weeks?

4thAD

« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2008, 10:47:48 AM »
you would run it from the very begining of your cycle, and run it at 500iu 2x ew or 500iu e3d, all the way through stopping 4 days prior to pct.

Also CLOMID will not do the same thing as HCG.

Mega Man

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2008, 03:42:07 PM »
Thanks for the help...this is acutaly would was in a sticky at another board...I think Anabolex...It's great advice, thanks ;)