Author Topic: March to Washington Updates.  (Read 773 times)

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
March to Washington Updates.
« on: February 21, 2008, 08:36:09 PM »
Some of you showed some interest in The Freedom/Revolution  March to Washington happening this summer. I have some updates for ya. For those of you that aren't familiar with this march, we're hoping for it to be the largest rally and march for freedom in recorded history to take place in Washington DC. The march will be peaceful in nature and will address issues that affect all of us,

Fair Taxing, A Balanced Budget, No war, No gun Control, No NAFTA, CAFTA or UN, No Federal Reserve, No War on Drugs, Secure the Borders, Cut Government Spending, the Dollar, No Patriot Act, No North American Union, Jobs, No National ID card.

This March is about Indivudal Freedoms and taking responsiblites for our own lives, without big government involvment.

From the Organizers:

Everyone is wondering when the date of this march and rally will be and we hope that very soon we can give you a date. Last week we mailed the application for the proper permits to march in D.C. and we know they received it Tuesday. When we put in the application we gave them several dates and several locations we would like to have our march and rally. Most of the dates we selected were in June, the 14th and 21st are two of the dates we selected as preferred dates. We did this at their recommendation due to the high volume of permit requests for the summer dates. We want everyone to know that the final date, as well as the location, will be selected by the National Parks Service. Once we have the date and location, we will let you know.

It's a  call into action, a mass mobilization of support for the freedom revolution. The goal is to to effectively coordinate non-violent political demonstrations for but not limited too: libertarians, true conservatives, and classic liberals.

We have simultaneously launched our promotions apparatus. The nucleus of this is our network of 100 promoters, nation wide who interface with their local meet up groups and other supporters. They will disseminate accurate, up-to-date information regarding the action as it approaches. Additionally, over 1900 persons are "pledged" to our direct news updates.

Other resources at our disposal are graphics production, programming & website technologies. We have an evolving PR team, a meet up group liaison program, and several other promotional partnerships underway.

War-Horse

• Getbig V
Re: March to Washington Updates.
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2008, 08:42:12 PM »
It wouldnt be in DC's interest to fight this, as it could raise huge cash for the area...

Ill take the day off work just to watch this thing.......Will the media cover it? ;D

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2008, 08:48:39 PM »
We'll have to wait and see.

Loomis

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2008, 03:32:55 AM »
I'm in

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2008, 06:40:15 AM »
Sounds like great ideas!

If Ron Paul was more presidential and had a chance at winning and being effective, he would have had my vote!

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2008, 10:57:14 PM »
Sounds like great ideas!

If Ron Paul was more presidential and had a chance at winning and being effective, he would have had my vote!

hahaha

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2008, 09:16:29 AM »
hahaha

I know where you're coming from but you should at least explain yourself, otherwise you might just be turning people away from the bigger picture.

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2008, 09:27:15 AM »
that was a sacastic laugh.  :D

his comments were moronic.

The bigger picture should be that people who have this mentality should be pushed off a plank ;D ... I'm joking. I find those comments to be useless. RP does have a chance if only people would get out of this mentality that candidates only have a chance to win because the media says so. This herd mentality has to go.
[idealistic] - people should be voting on principles not what looks good for the moment.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2008, 11:59:02 AM »
that was a sacastic laugh.  :D

his comments were moronic.

The bigger picture should be that people who have this mentality should be pushed off a plank ;D ... I'm joking. I find those comments to be useless. RP does have a chance if only people would get out of this mentality that candidates only have a chance to win because the media says so. This herd mentality has to go.
[idealistic] - people should be voting on principles not what looks good for the moment.

I agree.

I will never understand why people don't vote with their heart and brain but vote for who they think might get the cult of celebrity award.

Newsflash, the majority of human beings are retarded, do not follow what they are doing and we will be better for it! hahaha