Author Topic: What do you guys think... ?  (Read 2308 times)

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
What do you guys think... ?
« on: February 21, 2008, 08:58:35 PM »
I wanted to take a poll of what you guys think works best for water retention ??...

I've always used a combination of arimidex and nolvadex (in extreme cases) and usually just nolvadex,

my body is very sensitive to gear, I can put on 20lbs. in a week with just a shot of sust and few dbols, so naturally I also have a problem because I hold water, the first bunch of cycles it wasn't apparent and I didn't need any anti-e's, but lately I can't run a small cycle without looking like the michelin man! lol

So anyways, post  your favourites for getting rid of water retention

:)

Emmortal

• Getbig V
Re: What do you guys think... ?
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2008, 08:59:52 PM »
25mgs of Aromasin ED is probably the best AI IMO to run if you have bloat problems.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2008, 09:01:20 PM »
Letro

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2008, 09:02:41 PM »
I was going to say Letro as well but due to the sides of it I don't like recommending it unless you are going into a show prep.

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2008, 09:09:44 PM »
Letro did wonders for my bloat  :-X

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2008, 09:12:26 PM »
I'm gonna go get it from my doctor tomorrow then, I heard it shuts you down pretty bad, but I'll be taking test with it so it should balance out..

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2008, 09:18:40 PM »
I'm gonna go get it from my doctor tomorrow then, I heard it shuts you down pretty bad, but I'll be taking test with it so it should balance out..

How much you planning on using?

If low enough to just take care of bloat, while on test you will be fine. 1 mg eod with 500 mg Sust a week is what I am doing now with no problems..

When I ran 2.5 mg and tapered down to combat my gyno, now that shut me down hard.  :-\

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2008, 09:21:25 PM »
I was going to say Letro as well but due to the sides of it I don't like recommending it unless you are going into a show prep.

What are the sides with Letro?

Letro shuts you down ???

Your doctor will not prescribe you letro

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2008, 09:29:38 PM »

Letro shuts you down ???

At 2.5 mg, no sexual desire at all. That was my only side  :'(

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2008, 09:38:32 PM »
At 2.5 mg, no sexual desire at all. That was my only side  :'(

Hummm I go through periods of low sexual desire sometimes.  While on a letro for an extended period of time it seemed the peaks and valleys in libido were pretty typical for me.  Sometimes horny other times not so.

Im thinking there could be other factors at play.  Someone would need to be on the drug for an extended period IMO to really see how it is affecting them.

Big_Tymer

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastards With Muscle
« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2008, 10:18:53 PM »
letro is great, .25mg/day is all you need for a nice tight dry look.

I have read that prolonged use to letrozole can impair your lipid profile however.  Makes sense due to no estrogen production

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2008, 11:19:57 PM »

I got severe night sweats, killed my libido (I'm usually horny enough to fuck a crack in the sidewalk) and migraines while on it and other people have had similar reactions to it, but I tend to think I'm just more sensitive to it than other people.  It definitely dried me out though but I just didn't enjoy waking up in a pool of soaked sheets and feeling like my head was going to explode.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 22, 2008, 04:41:17 AM »
I got severe night sweats, killed my libido (I'm usually horny enough to fuck a crack in the sidewalk) and migraines while on it and other people have had similar reactions to it, but I tend to think I'm just more sensitive to it than other people.  It definitely dried me out though but I just didn't enjoy waking up in a pool of soaked sheets and feeling like my head was going to explode.

So this loss of libido comes when you are on gear?  When you have totally changed/thrown off your hormonal system and made many changes to your body chemistry?  Just about every drug made has headaches listed as a side effect.  Many people report sweating at night from just being on gear.

Lets see one AI ruins my libido, another does not?...BS  People are taking a variety of drugs at one time and they are pointing to one as the problem.  To make these assumptions your "experiment" would need to be more controlled.

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: February 22, 2008, 09:59:10 AM »
I've never had libido issues while on up until recently when I ran human grade deca.  Only when I ran Letro, and this was quite a while ago, did I experience similar although not as bad as deca.  I dropped the letro switched to aromasin and was fine.  At the time I was just on a test cycle so I think it's pretty safe to say it was the Letro.  Like I said, I think I'm just more sensitive to it.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #14 on: February 22, 2008, 12:58:21 PM »

Letro shuts you down ???

Your doctor will not prescribe you letro

Considering he prescribes me nolvadex, clomid, arimidex , test cyp and andriol, I don't think it'll be a problem :) he used to juice up the Egyptian Olympic guys :)

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #15 on: February 22, 2008, 01:45:28 PM »
I wanted to take a poll of what you guys think works best for water retention ??...

I've always used a combination of arimidex and nolvadex (in extreme cases) and usually just nolvadex,

my body is very sensitive to gear, I can put on 20lbs. in a week with just a shot of sust and few dbols, so naturally I also have a problem because I hold water, the first bunch of cycles it wasn't apparent and I didn't need any anti-e's, but lately I can't run a small cycle without looking like the michelin man! lol

So anyways, post  your favourites for getting rid of water retention

:)

Half a novadex tab every other day works for me only if I am using over 600mgs of test weekly.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: February 22, 2008, 04:41:31 PM »
Considering he prescribes me nolvadex, clomid, arimidex , test cyp and andriol, I don't think it'll be a problem :) he used to juice up the Egyptian Olympic guys :)

Who is this guy Dr Frankenstien?  :) LOL Man didnt think there were still Dr out there prescribing those kinds of things to a young man.  Guy is from the states?

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #17 on: February 24, 2008, 09:41:52 PM »
Who is this guy Dr Frankenstien?  :) LOL Man didnt think there were still Dr out there prescribing those kinds of things to a young man.  Guy is from the states?

Nope, Canada... great Doctor.. :)
wish I'd found him sooner... and if you consider 28 to be young then thank you! :)

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #18 on: February 25, 2008, 08:12:44 AM »
Hey Capt. why don't you find me a job in Canada so I can move?

Anyway, I've usually run adex to combat bloating but I did use letro once at 1.25mg EOD & it worked wonders.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #19 on: February 26, 2008, 11:29:07 AM »
Hey Capt. why don't you find me a job in Canada so I can move?

Anyway, I've usually run adex to combat bloating but I did use letro once at 1.25mg EOD & it worked wonders.

That seems to be the general consensus here.. looks like that's what I'm going with for my summer cycle, going to stock up on adex and nolva as well (just in case)

Plenty of jobs here! ;)

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: February 26, 2008, 02:07:33 PM »
Nope, Canada... great Doctor.. :)
wish I'd found him sooner... and if you consider 28 to be young then thank you! :)

Yes I do and your welcome  ;)

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #21 on: February 27, 2008, 07:09:59 AM »