Author Topic: Hey ALexxx????  (Read 1159 times)

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
Hey ALexxx????
« on: February 22, 2008, 06:31:47 AM »
where is the People's Champ at????

Just wanted to give my boy Alexxx a shout and see what he's planning to bring to Mr Getbig III. 

I say he takes the crown this year. He's been improving big time from year to year for a natural.  This may be the best Mr Getbig yet, with the legends such as Adonis, Alexxx, Daddythereptilian and JJ (if he comes in conditioned he could be the breakout surprise of the contest, he's got the mass) clashing.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Hey ALexxx????
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2008, 06:32:25 AM »
While you post, Alexxx grows.

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2008, 06:35:14 AM »
While you post, Alexxx grows.
Whats your deal 240??

i remember calling you out on not competing last Mr Getbig and you manned up (after a good bit of good old Getbig encouraging) and posted some pics.  I saw the pics you just posted the other day and I have to give you respect for making some good gains, you look lower in bf and a little bigger.  Good improvements bro.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2008, 06:38:55 AM »

thanks man.  i'm just a big alexxx fan.  alexxx got 2nd or 3rd in the last mr getbig, and he didn't even diet.  I think he could win if he went all out on a 3 month diet.  he is the people's champion as well.

I've been using a diet designed by Layne Norton for me, and it's making a big difference.  At first I thought the calories were too low - the range was 2500 to 2700, and I was at 3000 - 3500 per day.  But after a week of feeling skinnny, I started to fill out.  It's hard to be consistent - lots of carbs, which I'm not used to.  but it's working.  layne knows his stuff, without a doubt.  I'd recommend him to anyone!

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2008, 06:55:06 AM »

thanks man.  i'm just a big alexxx fan.  alexxx got 2nd or 3rd in the last mr getbig, and he didn't even diet.  I think he could win if he went all out on a 3 month diet.  he is the people's champion as well.

I've been using a diet designed by Layne Norton for me, and it's making a big difference.  At first I thought the calories were too low - the range was 2500 to 2700, and I was at 3000 - 3500 per day.  But after a week of feeling skinnny, I started to fill out.  It's hard to be consistent - lots of carbs, which I'm not used to.  but it's working.  layne knows his stuff, without a doubt.  I'd recommend him to anyone!

cool man--the diet sounds interesting, I may have to rattle your brain for an outline of it at some point ;D

I also am a bigtime Alexxx fan-(Shout out to all my Team Jesus people out there!!)----he talked a lot of shit but has shown us that he is one dedicated and athletic bastard.  His quads are fu*king huge!!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2008, 07:30:15 AM »
cool man--the diet sounds interesting, I may have to rattle your brain for an outline of it at some point ;D

I don't want to reveal his trade secrets haha.. .but it's pretty basic.  Lots of carbs.  Medium to high protein, and some fats.  He works with % a lot... using a spreadsheet helps a lot.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2008, 12:43:28 PM »
:D you guys make me laugh!!

If I compete this time around I will do so to win!

Thanks for all the props. If you wondering how my training is going, couldn't be better. Haven't trained legs in 5 weeks gonna start real soon. Upperbody should be on par with lower body this time.

Peace!
just push some weight!

Stavios

« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2008, 12:54:13 PM »
Hey alex you have 4 weeks to diet for the Quebec Testé march 26 in laval, you should do it and crush some tity tits  :D

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2008, 12:56:09 PM »
yes alex, enough tits to apply internal bleedings on.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2008, 05:31:48 PM »
Hey alex you have 4 weeks to diet for the Quebec Testé march 26 in laval, you should do it and crush some tity tits  :D

So you are competing in it I take? ;D
just push some weight!

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2008, 07:36:59 PM »
ALEXXX is an inspiration to us all. the peoples champion ;D

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #11 on: February 22, 2008, 07:57:54 PM »
ALEXXX is an inspiration to us all. the peoples champion ;D

Alexxx would be a great champion. He's improved a lot despite haters and looks fantastic!