Author Topic: Attention Chaos...  (Read 24787 times)

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
Attention Chaos...
« on: February 22, 2008, 08:35:19 AM »
...did you forget about our date?

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=198764.75;topicseen

Let's make this happen tough guy.  For the good of GetBig >:(
w

Lifter4Life

• Getbig III
  • I RUN THIS PLACE,GET USED TO IT!!
Re: Attention Chaos...
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2008, 08:37:37 AM »

Chaos is an old queer fuck trolling this board looking at half naked men, he would never show up to fight. Guy is a Joke!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2008, 08:38:02 AM »
 ::)

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2008, 08:50:59 AM »
Chaos is an old queer fuck trolling this board looking at half naked men, he would never show up to fight. Guy is a Joke!

Hello, John Stromm aka Lifter4life.  BTW, you're looking beastly in your ab shot ::)

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2008, 08:51:58 AM »
i can't believe how many people would fight

over comments on an internet board
T

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2008, 08:54:19 AM »
i can't believe how many people would fight

over comments on an internet board

I can't believe a 40 year old self-proclaimed millionaire whose been snowboarding longer than Burton's been around and cage fighting for the better part of 3 decades now is melting this badly on an internet board!

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2008, 09:12:03 AM »
"in a cage" oh brother ::)

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
  • "Let me pose on this one" - REV. X
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2008, 09:15:31 AM »
Brent Harvey Jr. would fucking shoot me!! ;D
Spirit of Truth

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2008, 09:15:49 AM »
I can't believe a 40 year old self-proclaimed millionaire whose been snowboarding longer than Burton's been around and cage fighting for the better part of 3 decades now is melting this badly on an internet board!

I see you're still following me around the boards reading all my threads.  I'm so in your head...ha!

This fight is not over any internet squabbles.  As a joke, I challenged Chaos to a "cage fight".  He and the rest of the circle-jerk crew took it serious.  Chaos accepted the challenge and came after me.  So, why not?  Let's do it.  We'll tape it, post it and laugh about it.  

Come on Chaos.  I'm a washed up 40yr old that just started watching MMA fights last year.  You got nothing to lose.
w

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2008, 09:17:24 AM »
I see you're still following me around the boards reading all my threads.  I'm so in your head...ha!

This fight is not over any internet squabbles.  As a joke, I challenged Chaos to a "cage fight".  He and the rest of the circle-jerk crew took it serious.  Chaos accepted the challenge and came after me.  So, why not?  Let's do it.  We'll tape it, post it and laugh about it. 

Come on Chaos.  I'm a washed up 40yr old that just started watching MMA fights last year.  You got nothing to lose.
I think you be better off fighting kimbo since he doesn't have any skills like yourself ;D

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
  • "Let me pose on this one" - REV. X
« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2008, 09:17:46 AM »
I see you're still following me around the boards reading all my threads.  I'm so in your head...ha!

This fight is not over any internet squabbles.  As a joke, I challenged Chaos to a "cage fight".  He and the rest of the circle-jerk crew took it serious.  Chaos accepted the challenge and came after me.  So, why not?  Let's do it.  We'll tape it, post it and laugh about it.  

Come on Chaos.  I'm a washed up 40yr old that just started watching MMA fights last year.  You got nothing to lose.

I hope you fuckers aren't serious! ???
Spirit of Truth

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #11 on: February 22, 2008, 09:20:09 AM »
I think you be better off fighting kimbo since he doesn't have any skills like yourself ;D

Bullshit, a midget Colombian millionaire that owns 3/4 of California like Mindspin would surely KO Kimbo in one punch. I heard he had an exhibition match against Fedor and subbed him in 14 seconds!

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #12 on: February 22, 2008, 09:25:05 AM »
Bullshit, a midget Colombian millionaire that owns 3/4 of California like Mindspin would surely KO Kimbo in one punch. I heard he had an exhibition match against Fedor and subbed him in 14 seconds!

Bezerkfury - Squadfather wannabe  ::)  Again, unless it's true it's neither funny or a pwning. 
w

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #13 on: February 22, 2008, 09:31:25 AM »

I have a CHALLENGE to Mindspin......

Me and The Beef Curtain tag teamed against you and Chaos, winner take all in the Octogan.

You up for that?    ???     ???

Get your jock strap bolted down, because "The Beef" is a trained killer, his hands are registered weapons at the Nova Scotia PD in Canada, he has been known to knock out 300# guys with abs in under 5 seconds, his muscular 30 inch thighs have been known to crush a mans cheeks  ::) .

In fact, I may have to sit on the sidelines and let "The Beef" do all the work, me and him against you and Chaos might not be a fair fight with "The Beef's" MMA skills.

There it is, the gauntlet has been tossed-now you want to throw down with us or not tough guy.

Be advised though, with "The Beefs" killer instincts and un matched MMA skills I will need a signed waiver and indemnification agreement from both you and Chaos. Sorry, but from a legal stand point I must do this.

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #14 on: February 22, 2008, 09:46:04 AM »

Me and The Beef Curtain tag teamed against you and Chaos, winner take all in the Octogan.

You up for that?    ???     ???

Get your jock strap bolted down, because "The Beef" is a trained killer, his hands are registered weapons at the Nova Scotia PD in Canada, he has been known to knock out 300# guys with abs in under 5 seconds, his muscular 30 inch thighs have been known to crush a mans cheeks  ::) .

In fact, I may have to sit on the sidelines and let "The Beef" do all the work, me and him against you and Chaos might not be a fair fight with "The Beef's" MMA skills.

There it is, the gauntlet has been tossed-now you want to throw down with us or not tough guy.

Be advised though, with "The Beefs" killer instincts and un matched MMA skills I will need a signed waiver and indemnification agreement from both you and Chaos. Sorry, but from a legal stand point I must do this.

lol.  "the beef" is another MindSpin hater.  He's gonna have to get in line...
w

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: February 22, 2008, 09:46:34 AM »

You up for that?    ???     ???

Who's the beef?

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #16 on: February 22, 2008, 09:47:09 AM »
How can you get Chaos to remove his tongue from Milos' shit stained hole in order to fight? Or is this the fight?

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #17 on: February 22, 2008, 09:49:52 AM »
Who's the beef?

Surely you jest  ::)

"The Beef" is to Getbig what Ronnie Coleman is to BBing.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?action=profile;u=4625

The Coach

« Reply #18 on: February 22, 2008, 09:54:25 AM »
LOL......Everyone's a "cage fighter" ::)

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: February 22, 2008, 10:22:07 AM »
LOL......Everyone's a "cage fighter" ::)
or "retires from GB" ;D

Lifter4Life

• Getbig III
  • I RUN THIS PLACE,GET USED TO IT!!
« Reply #20 on: February 22, 2008, 10:23:54 AM »
or "retires from GB" ;D
Maybe during this comeback he can offer us some ass shots of his newest bride ;)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #21 on: February 22, 2008, 11:17:30 AM »

not gonna happen

kimbo is fighting sincitysmallguys dad next!!
Z

medz zeppelin

• Getbig IV
  • go west young man.......break bread in the new lan
« Reply #22 on: February 22, 2008, 11:33:25 AM »
or "retires from GB" ;D
why in hell do members pm Ron and ask to have there accounts deleted?.......why not just go away and not post.........leaving the account to hang in cyber space for eternity..........or if you want to post again the next day

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #23 on: February 22, 2008, 11:40:32 AM »
why in hell do members pm Ron and ask to have there accounts deleted?.......why not just go away and not post.........leaving the account to hang in cyber space for eternity..........or if you want to post again the next day

because theyre attention whores and drama queens

thats why they tell people when they go away - and when they come back like someone actually would've missed them
Z

TOMCAT

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: February 22, 2008, 12:24:46 PM »
Who's the beef?
the Beef is a living legend who would smack the hairy nuts right out of Chaos mouth

hope this helps ;D