Author Topic: HOW MUCH FRUIT DO YOU GUYS EAT??????  (Read 943 times)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
HOW MUCH FRUIT DO YOU GUYS EAT??????
« on: February 22, 2008, 04:41:37 PM »
personally i love fruit and eat maybe 4 pieces a day always in the morning or before a workout, usually  oranges, apples, pears, bananas, peaches, etc., how about you guys?

mass 04

• Getbig V
Re: HOW MUCH FRUIT DO YOU GUYS EAT??????
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2008, 04:58:13 PM »
I usually have an apple or plum with breakfast and a couple bannanas pwo. I love grapes too.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2008, 05:00:07 PM »
Candidate says:

You guys are fucking glucose powered! ;D
I hate the State.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2008, 05:23:52 PM »
I usually have an apple or plum with breakfast and a couple bannanas pwo. I love grapes too.
yep, i love grapes too, awesome stuff.

ScottWelch

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2008, 09:54:39 PM »
 I like the taste but have read so much negativity about fructose that I only eat a bit sometimes after a workout.  I know it's good for you but I guess the musclehead in me is just too paranoid!

ngm21084

• Getbig IV
  • D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2008, 03:18:46 AM »
I like the taste but have read so much negativity about fructose that I only eat a bit sometimes after a workout.  I know it's good for you but I guess the musclehead in me is just too paranoid!

i mean unless your a pro level competitor and even then i dont know if i believe it what harm is a fucking piece of fruit really going to do to you...fruit=tasty and healthy, good for your system and helps with your movements (bowel) there isnt anything you could tell me that could convince me otherwise...i dont think, i usually eat a couple pieces a day as well as dried cranberries and bananas and raisins prunes and dates which are usually mixed into a big trail mix which i will eat whenever i want because there is nothing really bad in it and its a good inbetween meal snack...

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2008, 02:41:15 PM »
dried cranberries and raisins prunes and dates which are usually mixed into a big trail mix which i will eat whenever i want because there is nothing really bad in it and its a good inbetween meal snack...

VERY HIGH condensed sugar sources...
: