Author Topic: Branch Warren The People's Champ  (Read 7615 times)

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Sponsored by: PVL Sports Nutrition
Branch Warren The People's Champ
« on: February 22, 2008, 11:09:21 PM »

Atlantic

• Getbig III
Re: Branch Warren The People's Champ
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2008, 11:11:27 PM »
this guys propblme is that his upper half is too small compare to his lower half.  other than that he is a great bber

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2008, 11:12:42 PM »
Actually, a guy here named Alexxx is the people's champion.

TrapsMcLats

• Getbig IV
  • Lift Heavy. Lift Hard.
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2008, 11:17:51 PM »
dude is a badass.  smart mofo too.

vinnyvee

• Getbig IV
  • Dorian never bitched, he just shut em up!
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2008, 11:29:30 PM »
Anyone else get that "tweaker" vibe when listening to him speak? :o

Swedish Viking

• Getbig IV
  • http://plunkan.blogspot.com/
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2008, 11:29:49 PM »
I think Palumbo is a class act, he's great for this sport.

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2008, 11:32:18 PM »

Get real ! Why is is any time a bodybuilder comes off as  intelligent , some dumbass has to crack on him.
After seeing that I am a big fan of Branch. The guy has it together and is the ideal kind of role model for any serious bodybuilder. I guess if he was some slack jawed bum , some of you would say he was "hardcore" and cool.
Kelly Ryan married well!  Free Titus!

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2008, 11:42:16 PM »
Get real ! Why is is any time a bodybuilder comes off as  intelligent , some dumbass has to crack on him.
After seeing that I am a big fan of Branch. The guy has it together and is the ideal kind of role model for any serious bodybuilder. I guess if he was some slack jawed bum , some of you would say he was "hardcore" and cool.

Great post 8)

I guess some things never change on getbig huh ::)

I like Branch. Seems like a down to earth bloke. Palumbo too.
No doubt about it...

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2008, 02:10:24 AM »
I think Palumbo is a class act, he's great for this sport.

I was thinking the same thing. Didn't really know who he was until I watched his videos.

bigtraps

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2008, 03:06:51 AM »
Smart guy, creating a career other than bodybuilding to fall back on.  That’s an idea. 
The logistics business I sure will do real well in the future.  Go Branch!

Damn, but he really sounded out of breath the whole time he was talking.

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 23, 2008, 03:21:50 AM »

What does this word "tweaker" mean? It must be an American thing beause I've never heard it here in the UK. Is it an insult?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #11 on: February 23, 2008, 04:29:04 AM »
Smart guy, creating a career other than bodybuilding to fall back on.  That’s an idea. 
The logistics business I sure will do real well in the future.  Go Branch!

Damn, but he really sounded out of breath the whole time he was talking.

you fellas dont seem to understand the concept behind bodybuilding,,,EVERYTHING TO DO WITH A BODYBUILDER HAS TO DO WITH DRUGS AND FOOD,,THE TRAINING IS MUCH LESS IMPORTANT AND THE POUNDAGE IS MUCH LESS IMPORTANT THAN THE ACTUAL TRAINING,,THE ONLY THING THAT NEED TO BE IS CONSISTANT IN DRUGS FOOD INTAKE AND BASIC SIMPLE TRAINING

YOU CAN NOT WRAP A SPORT AND INDUSRY THAT IS SURROUDED BY SO MUCH DRUGS AND MAKE IS A LOLYPOP,,IT IS WHAT IT IS ,,THE REASON HE IS OUT OF BREATRH IS BECAUSE HE IS ON DRUGS AND OVERWEIGHT,,IT IS BULK OF MUSCLE BUT 5'5 GUY DOESNT WALK AROUND 230-260LB AT 10% ITS TAKES A LOT OF DRUGS AND IT TAKES A LOT OF DRUG TOLARENCE BECAUSE TOLARENCE IS KEY FOR SUCESS AND THIS IS THE REASON WE BODYBUILDERS DONT HAVE MANY FRIENDS AND RARELY SEEN OUTSIDE PARTYING WITH THE PEOPLE,,WE CANT ALLOW OURSELF TO GET MAD OR DO SOMETHIGN STUPID,,WE CANT ALLOW OURSELF TO LOSE TRACK OF DRUG INTAKE AND FOOD,,WE CAN LOSE TOO OMUCH CALORIES BECAUSE WE SHRINK SUPER FAST WITH NO HORMONES,,EVERY SINGLE ONE OF US DOES

SO YES BRANCH IS DOING GOOD FOR BUILDING SOMETHING ELSE OTHER THAN BODYBUILDING,,BUT MAKE NO MISTAKES BODYBUILDERS DO FITNESS MODELING AND CAN MAKE TONS OF MONEY FROM THIS IN ADDITION  TO MAKING MONEY FROM PUTTING THEIR NAME OUT SUPPORTINGH LOCAL OR NATIONAL PRODUCTS,,BODYBUILDERS CAN MAKE DECENT LIVING IF USE THEIR BRAIN THE PROBLEM IS MANY OF US ARE TOO DRUGED OUT AND FELLONS TO BEGIN WITH TO USE THE BRAIN AND THOSE ARE THE ONES WHO CANT DO NOTHING ELSE OTHER THAN BODYBUILDING

THE MAIN POINT OF THIS POST IS SO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT WHAT YOU SEE IN THIS VIDEO CLIP IS A GUY THAT WITH NO HORMONES WILL BE SITTING AT 170LB IN A GOOD WET HEAVY MCDONALDS MEAL KINDA DAY,,THERE IS CONSTANT USE OF HORMONES HERE AND FOR MANY MANY YEARS WITH OTHER PRODUCTS,,IN REALITY IF HE GO OFF THE HORMONES FOR A YEAR OR 2 THE WIFE WILL PROBABLY BE BIGGER THAN HIM AS SAD AS IT IS ,,BUT THIS IS THE TRUTH AND THIS IS THE END OF EVERY BODYBUILDER UNLESS STAY ON HORMONES FOR LIFE ,,,AND EVEN THEN YOU GET OLD AND THE HORMONES HELP BUT NOT COMPETITEVLY

BODYBUILDING IS ALL HORMONES,,THERE IS A SPECIFIC LOOK CALLED BLOW FISH LOOK ,,,ITS SWOLLEN LOOK THAT EVERY BODYBUILDIER GET THE MOMENT HE DECIDE TO GO BACK ON LONG CYCLE FROM HIS 170LB VACATION ,,,THIS BLOW UP FISH LOOK FOR THE AVERAGE MISGUIDED PEOPLE IS A RESULT OF LOTS OF FOOD BUT I ACCEPT GETBIGERS TO KNOW AND UNDERSTAND THAT IT HAS ONLY ONE CAUSE AND IT IS CALLED HORMONES AND LOT OF THEM!

BODYBUILDING IS 90% HORMONES AND RELATED DRUGS AS OF 2008 AND IT WASNT MUCH DIFFRENT IN THE 70S ONLY LESS PRODICTS AND LESS COMBINATIONS
fallen angel

3Dkiller

• Getbig IV
  • Fuck The New World Order
« Reply #12 on: February 23, 2008, 05:08:33 AM »
G15 your'e the man !
TEAM WOLF

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: February 23, 2008, 05:09:42 AM »
He should stop speaking like a black male.

edit: I retract this, he seems to have gotten rid of the "you know" stuff.

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
« Reply #14 on: February 23, 2008, 05:10:53 AM »
Who is the bald old queer at he start of this ( and other ) MD videos?

The Beef

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: February 23, 2008, 05:12:06 AM »
Who is the bald old queer at he start of this ( and other ) MD videos?

The Beef

Branch Warren's son.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #16 on: February 23, 2008, 05:18:13 AM »
Branch Warren's son.

thought it was his grandson  ???

;D
O

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #17 on: February 23, 2008, 05:20:07 AM »
wow a bodybuilder with a job  :o ;D

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: February 23, 2008, 07:00:25 AM »
you fellas dont seem to understand the concept behind bodybuilding,,,EVERYTHING TO DO WITH A BODYBUILDER HAS TO DO WITH DRUGS AND FOOD,,THE TRAINING IS MUCH LESS IMPORTANT AND THE POUNDAGE IS MUCH LESS IMPORTANT THAN THE ACTUAL TRAINING,,THE ONLY THING THAT NEED TO BE IS CONSISTANT IN DRUGS FOOD INTAKE AND BASIC SIMPLE TRAINING

YOU CAN NOT WRAP A SPORT AND INDUSRY THAT IS SURROUDED BY SO MUCH DRUGS AND MAKE IS A LOLYPOP,,IT IS WHAT IT IS ,,THE REASON HE IS OUT OF BREATRH IS BECAUSE HE IS ON DRUGS AND OVERWEIGHT,,IT IS BULK OF MUSCLE BUT 5'5 GUY DOESNT WALK AROUND 230-260LB AT 10% ITS TAKES A LOT OF DRUGS AND IT TAKES A LOT OF DRUG TOLARENCE BECAUSE TOLARENCE IS KEY FOR SUCESS AND THIS IS THE REASON WE BODYBUILDERS DONT HAVE MANY FRIENDS AND RARELY SEEN OUTSIDE PARTYING WITH THE PEOPLE,,WE CANT ALLOW OURSELF TO GET MAD OR DO SOMETHIGN STUPID,,WE CANT ALLOW OURSELF TO LOSE TRACK OF DRUG INTAKE AND FOOD,,WE CAN LOSE TOO OMUCH CALORIES BECAUSE WE SHRINK SUPER FAST WITH NO HORMONES,,EVERY SINGLE ONE OF US DOES

SO YES BRANCH IS DOING GOOD FOR BUILDING SOMETHING ELSE OTHER THAN BODYBUILDING,,BUT MAKE NO MISTAKES BODYBUILDERS DO FITNESS MODELING AND CAN MAKE TONS OF MONEY FROM THIS IN ADDITION  TO MAKING MONEY FROM PUTTING THEIR NAME OUT SUPPORTINGH LOCAL OR NATIONAL PRODUCTS,,BODYBUILDERS CAN MAKE DECENT LIVING IF USE THEIR BRAIN THE PROBLEM IS MANY OF US ARE TOO DRUGED OUT AND FELLONS TO BEGIN WITH TO USE THE BRAIN AND THOSE ARE THE ONES WHO CANT DO NOTHING ELSE OTHER THAN BODYBUILDING

THE MAIN POINT OF THIS POST IS SO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT WHAT YOU SEE IN THIS VIDEO CLIP IS A GUY THAT WITH NO HORMONES WILL BE SITTING AT 170LB IN A GOOD WET HEAVY MCDONALDS MEAL KINDA DAY,,THERE IS CONSTANT USE OF HORMONES HERE AND FOR MANY MANY YEARS WITH OTHER PRODUCTS,,IN REALITY IF HE GO OFF THE HORMONES FOR A YEAR OR 2 THE WIFE WILL PROBABLY BE BIGGER THAN HIM AS SAD AS IT IS ,,BUT THIS IS THE TRUTH AND THIS IS THE END OF EVERY BODYBUILDER UNLESS STAY ON HORMONES FOR LIFE ,,,AND EVEN THEN YOU GET OLD AND THE HORMONES HELP BUT NOT COMPETITEVLY

BODYBUILDING IS ALL HORMONES,,THERE IS A SPECIFIC LOOK CALLED BLOW FISH LOOK ,,,ITS SWOLLEN LOOK THAT EVERY BODYBUILDIER GET THE MOMENT HE DECIDE TO GO BACK ON LONG CYCLE FROM HIS 170LB VACATION ,,,THIS BLOW UP FISH LOOK FOR THE AVERAGE MISGUIDED PEOPLE IS A RESULT OF LOTS OF FOOD BUT I ACCEPT GETBIGERS TO KNOW AND UNDERSTAND THAT IT HAS ONLY ONE CAUSE AND IT IS CALLED HORMONES AND LOT OF THEM!

BODYBUILDING IS 90% HORMONES AND RELATED DRUGS AS OF 2008 AND IT WASNT MUCH DIFFRENT IN THE 70S ONLY LESS PRODICTS AND LESS COMBINATIONS

no one said that he was natural or wasn't full of every drug under the planet that even remotely causes muscle growth.  why the diatribe about every bodybuilder is full of drugs.  we've heard it from you numerous times and we get it ok?

cht868

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: February 23, 2008, 07:04:56 AM »
so what gh15 is saying is that branch is all drugs

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: February 23, 2008, 07:36:55 AM »

Very true.

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #21 on: February 23, 2008, 07:43:13 AM »
I had no idea that Branch had all that going.  He has a good head on his shoulders and al least he has a plan for after bbing. 

vinnyvee

• Getbig IV
  • Dorian never bitched, he just shut em up!
« Reply #22 on: February 23, 2008, 07:44:49 AM »
What does this word "tweaker" mean? It must be an American thing beause I've never heard it here in the UK. Is it an insult?

No, not really. It's just a refference to the way he speaks. Low, inaudible and very fast. Like a "tweaker".

Now send me 30 quid and I'll define Tweaker for you. 8)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: February 23, 2008, 07:54:43 AM »
is it just me or does Palumbo come off as a feminine flamer with his hand gestures and way of speaking?

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: February 23, 2008, 08:00:19 AM »
is it just me or does Palumbo come off as a feminine flamer with his hand gestures and way of speaking?

maybe its the eye liner?