Author Topic: Peptide Fun  (Read 884 times)

Emmortal

• Getbig V
Peptide Fun
« on: February 23, 2008, 01:47:49 PM »
So I've been doing a lot of research on peptides lately, mainly pegMGF and LR3 IGF-1 and their synergistic abilities.  I know not too many people have tried this combo, but I was thinking about doing an IGF + pegMGF + HGH cycle.  I run HGH 5 on 2 off and have a script for that at 2.5ius a per day.  So  I was thinking of doing 500mcgs of pegMGF 4 times a week (sun, tues, thurs, sat) and do 40mcgs of IGF post work out 3 days a week and do that for 4 weeks.

Anyone have any personal experiences with this combo?  Thoughts? Am I crazy? Chime in at your leisure, cheers.

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
Re: Peptide Fun
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2008, 02:34:58 PM »
I used the MGF when it first came out before the pegylated version and didn't notice a thing. But that was the original version, I'm not sure on the pegylated version. This was the Summer of 2006 when it first came out. I've used the l3-IGF several times, never in conjunction with the MGF or GH, but it always worked it seemed. Honestly, I would not even buy the MGF or IGF, and would spend that extra cash on more GH. Its been around for years and you know it works. MGF seems way to hit and miss with who you talk to and who knows what it does to the body in the long run. 

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2008, 02:37:52 PM »
Yea I never considered running the MGF when it came out but the pegMGF peaked my interest quite a bit.  IGF is pretty hit or miss depending on where you get it, but I've got a solid place for it. I think a 4 week run of both isn't going to really run any long term issues.  At the worst, it will just be a monetary loss.  I got the pegMGF on sale so its not that huge of a deal as far as that goes.

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2008, 02:57:11 PM »
I just remember reading something on the Peg MGF that it could enlarge the heart. I don't know if that was BS or not, I haven't researched it in a long time.

tony dominguez

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2008, 02:36:05 PM »
So I've been doing a lot of research on peptides lately, mainly pegMGF and LR3 IGF-1 and their synergistic abilities.  I know not too many people have tried this combo, but I was thinking about doing an IGF + pegMGF + HGH cycle.  I run HGH 5 on 2 off and have a script for that at 2.5ius a per day.  So  I was thinking of doing 500mcgs of pegMGF 4 times a week (sun, tues, thurs, sat) and do 40mcgs of IGF post work out 3 days a week and do that for 4 weeks.

Anyone have any personal experiences with this combo?  Thoughts? Am I crazy? Chime in at your leisure, cheers.
NO EXPERIANCE WITH pegMGF. BUT I LIKE IGF AND GH TAKEN EXACTLY THE WAY YOU LAID IT OUT. IGF ONLY POST WORKOUT, GH 5 TIMES A WEEK........IF IT'S "REAL", THIS COMBO WILL GET YOU BIG QUICKLY. ESPECIALLY IF YOU'RE RUNNING TREN & TEST WITH IT....DO THE GH IN THE A.M....