Author Topic: for disgusted regarding kamali  (Read 2473 times)

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
for disgusted regarding kamali
« on: February 24, 2008, 08:36:47 AM »
disgusted, its no secret you feel insulin in to blame for the guts of today, and since working with kamali, you seemed to manage to reduce his gut somewhat by stopping his use of it. however, his recent showing was a disaster, and the lack of insulin has had no further reduction in gut size. do you still feel the gut is a result oif insulin abuse or perhaps now gh. or do you feel the damage caused simply cannot be reduced? ???
175lbs by 31st July

BFP

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
Re: for disgusted regarding kamali
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2008, 08:38:30 AM »
disgusted, its no secret you feel insulin in to blame for the guts of today, and since working with kamali, you seemed to manage to reduce his gut somewhat by stopping his use of it. however, his recent showing was a disaster, and the lack of insulin has had no further reduction in gut size. do you still feel the gut is a result oif insulin abuse or perhaps now gh. or do you feel the damage caused simply cannot be reduced? ???

Palumboism is irreversible.  Ask Kovaks.

Jason

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2008, 08:41:06 AM »
Palumboism is irreversible.  Ask Kovaks.

Jason

Kovacs had lines that flowed so beautifully that he was frequently mistaken for the Greek God Apollo 8)

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2008, 08:41:40 AM »
disgusted stated in the past he believes it is reversible. i'm wondering if he still feels that way. :-\

i feel sorry for pro's like kamali, kovac, and palumbo, no matter what they do they are stuck like that  :'(
175lbs by 31st July

The Coach

« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2008, 08:46:47 AM »

Insulin was the cause of Kamali coming in the way he did, it's been his problem in the past as well. Yes, he can reverse it. But my question what is Milos' excuse for screwing him up so bad?

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2008, 08:48:52 AM »
maybe shari is an revolutionairy and he wants to set a new standard for bodybuilding? in arnolds time they didnt train traps because it made the delts appear to be smaller. maybe he thinks that too about big arms?

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2008, 08:53:22 AM »
disgusted stated in the past he believes it is reversible. i'm wondering if he still feels that way. :-\

i feel sorry for pro's like kamali, kovac, and palumbo, no matter what they do they are stuck like that  :'(

it is reversible but it will take about 3 years fully

1. Basically they have to do what Levrone did and drop down to be skinny even by every people standards
2. It goes without saying that must stop all supplements
3. Avoid the gym and the whole bodybuilding life style for a period time, get away and enjoy life
4. This will give the body enough to get back being normal, this will also revive the receptors.
I

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2008, 08:55:45 AM »
Basically their body is shot and can't be stimulated anymore, the intra abdominal wall is thick as hell from the constant expanding and then being starved for 8 weeks to get into contest shape.

plus these days no one comes off..no one
I

The Coach

« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2008, 09:04:42 AM »

1. Basically they have to do what Levrone did and drop down to be skinny even by every people standards
3. Avoid the gym and the whole bodybuilding life style for a period time, get away and enjoy life
4. This will give the body enough to get back being normal, this will also revive the receptors.

1. Clean out from any gear for one full year.

2. Train like a bodybuilder and not a powerlifter (cut powerlifting moves out ie; deadlifts)

3. Stay lean.

4. NO MORE INSULIN and cut down on GH or don't use it at all.

5. Stop worrying about "big" and start worrying about "ripped".

cht868

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2008, 09:06:51 AM »
kamali should just give up imo

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2008, 11:18:32 AM »
why not simply inject glucagon in massive quantities ??? wouldn't it have a reversal effect on the abdominal fat ???  ;)
175lbs by 31st July

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2008, 11:20:37 AM »
kamali should just give up imo

well yes, this should be choice #1

but since he insist on taking Jocelyn's job then he should take our advice.
I

Spicy Shushi

• Getbig III
  • KNOW HOMO?
« Reply #12 on: February 24, 2008, 12:50:57 PM »
It's irrelevant. King needs to get a real job. Maybe he can work at a gas station. Think of all the free oil.
Enjoy your dish...

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #13 on: February 24, 2008, 01:09:22 PM »
Basically their body is shot and can't be stimulated anymore, the intra abdominal wall is thick as hell from the constant expanding and then being starved for 8 weeks to get into contest shape.

plus these days no one comes off..no one
Makes the most sense of all the excuses I've heard before .. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #14 on: February 24, 2008, 01:56:05 PM »
It's so coincidental that so many bodybuilders are diabetic.

Stavios

« Reply #15 on: February 24, 2008, 04:45:53 PM »

2. Train like a bodybuilder and not a powerlifter (cut powerlifting moves out ie; deadlifts)

3. Stay lean.

agree

nder98

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getlaid!
« Reply #16 on: February 24, 2008, 07:09:36 PM »

I agree with this......

nder98

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getlaid!
« Reply #17 on: February 24, 2008, 07:11:42 PM »

3. Stay lean.

The only problem with this is that its a huge mind f**K..

The Coach

« Reply #18 on: February 24, 2008, 07:27:45 PM »
Yep, that's a HUGE problem, I think if he can get over that he would do well!

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #19 on: February 24, 2008, 07:31:29 PM »
Insulin was the cause of Kamali coming in the way he did, it's been his problem in the past as well. Yes, he can reverse it. But my question what is Milos' excuse for screwing him up so bad?

Milos sees nothing wrong with Tamali.. In his eyes, Tamali should be the winner of Ironman...
I am a mini beast

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #20 on: February 24, 2008, 07:41:59 PM »
The only problem with this is that its a huge mind f**K..

I don't think it would work; wouldn't make his physique better. And realistically if he went off for a year he would drop a lot of bodyweight and have trouble putting the same amount back on without GH or insulin. Kamali wouldn't do well if he weighed say 225 on a pro stage. He would just be a smaller version of what he is today. And would he have time for 3 year project in the hopes of returning better?

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #21 on: February 24, 2008, 09:06:23 PM »

(As my grandpa used to say) Some of these guys can't win for losing. :-\

They turn pro by using one means (usually being in great condition and have a little bit more size than the next guy....hype works too, if you're Chris Cook!). Then as they turn pro, they realize they have to put on, not just size, but usually a ton of size. And they must do it in a fairly quick fashion.
They lose the lines that brought them to the pro stage, they don't win anything substantial because they either weren't cut out for the rigors of Pro BBing or they just don't have the genetics to respond well, or they just ruin everything because the size they pack on is not good or in the right areas.