Author Topic: GH15 another WRONG quote  (Read 8889 times)

Beener

• Getbig IV
Re: GH15 another WRONG quote
« Reply #25 on: February 25, 2008, 02:21:53 AM »
Fuck dogfights and cockfights, i wanna see a fuckin ape-whale fight. We gotta get some sorta watersuit for the whale though....maybe adonis could convert his gravity suit for this purpose??

KillerMonk

• Getbig IV
  • Future President Of USA
« Reply #26 on: February 25, 2008, 02:23:18 AM »
a 500lb mountain gorilla vs a 3000lb hippopotamus, or a 3 ton rhino, haha ok. the ape has a power limbs but not enough to defeat any rhino, hippo, or elephant, absolutely rediculous to say the least

hope this helps

True but a Silverback fully grown Gorrilla will fuck up any Tiger,Lion,Bear

Sorry GH15 but have seen both in Zoos and a Gorrila can break pieces of thick bamboo at the pressure of 1250 pounds per sqaure inch learnt this on a animal documentry.
Fuck dogfights and cockfights, i wanna see a fuckin ape-whale fight. We gotta get some sorta watersuit for the whale though....maybe adonis could convert his gravity suit for this purpose??
;D
Arnold For President 2012.2016

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #27 on: February 25, 2008, 02:30:56 AM »
those are all friendly friends close family member of the king,,,not chitas not panters,,not cougers not those,,,these are cloest relative ,,direct relatives of the king and ill show pictures
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #28 on: February 25, 2008, 02:34:15 AM »
and here is the one animal you dont wanna get close to when angry hungry mad pissed you dont want to hurt his family you dont want to come even within 500 feet of him unless you have guns because the moment he feels his teritory or family is in danger he WILL TAKE HIS LAZY ASS OFF THE GROUND ,,APPROCH THAT ANIMAL AND FINISH IT OFF IN A MATTER OF 3 SINGLE MINUTES KILLING IT AND DEMONSTRATING THAT ITS NOT ONLY KILL FOR THE KILL BUT ITS TORN APART SO OTHER SURROUNDING ANIMALS LEARN FOR FUTURE SAKE

fallen angel

KillerMonk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: February 25, 2008, 02:40:53 AM »
If that lion came within 500 ft of this Silverback he be pummled

210 and growing

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: February 25, 2008, 02:49:38 AM »
friends,,are you imbaciles or something?? GH15 SAID MALE LION WITH HEAD FULL OF HAIR LOOKING LIKE SIMBA YOU KNOW THAT DINSNY MOVIE SYMBAS WHEN HE GREW UP TO BE A MALE ADULT LION,,,THAT MALE LION   IN ADULTHOOD IN HIS PRIME WILL WIN A AND SURVIVE A DEADLY FIGHT WITH ANY ANIMAL ,,,WHEN I SAY SURVIVE I MEAN HE WILL BE THE ONE TO STAND ALIVE AT THE END ,,OFCOURSE WHEN YOU GT GROUPS OF ANIMALS COMING TO YOU ALL AT ONCE FROM EVERYDIRECTION HAVE A CHANCE TO TAKE THE DINNER FROM YOU THIS IS NATURE FRIEND,,,

WHAT GH15 SAID IS THAT:

A MALE LION ,,,NOT A CHITA NOT A TIGER NOT A WILD CAT NOT A BLACK PANTER NOT A MOUNTAIN LION ,,,NOT A FEMALE ,,,AN AFRICAN KING LION WITH HEAD FULL OF HAIR ,,,IN A FIGHT FOR SURVIVAL OF THE SPECIES WITH OUT HUMAN INTERFERENCE WILL ALWAYS 100% OF TIMES WIN AND STAND AT THE END ,,,ALIVE EVEN IF INJURED SEVERELY HE WILL STAND AT THE END AND MAKE SURE EVERY BODY AROUND KNOWS HE IS THE KING OF THE JUNGLE,,HE WONT LET ANY ONE MISTAKEN FOR WHO IS THE SUPERIOR EVEN IF LATER ON GO NEXT TO A TREE OR ROCK AND DIE

THERE IS NOTHING STRONGER THAN A MALE LION IN ITS PRIME ,,,ANY SINGLE ANIMAL AND IN MANY CASES FEW ANIMALS TOGETHER WILL BE FINISHED IN A MATTER OF MINUTES IF HAVE THE COURAGE TO GET CLOSE TO THE MALE LION TO BEGIN WITH

GH, what do you think he could bench?

chris2489

• Getbig II
« Reply #31 on: February 25, 2008, 03:19:04 AM »

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #32 on: February 25, 2008, 04:47:06 AM »
GH, what do you think he could bench?

haha i nearly spit out my fanta zero

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #33 on: February 25, 2008, 04:48:14 AM »
i don't get it....how can you guys even question the allmighty power of a blue whale?
he could swallow a lion without chewing

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #34 on: February 25, 2008, 05:13:13 AM »
friends,,are you imbaciles or something?? GH15 SAID MALE LION WITH HEAD FULL OF HAIR LOOKING LIKE SIMBA YOU KNOW THAT DINSNY MOVIE SYMBAS WHEN HE GREW UP TO BE A MALE ADULT LION,,,THAT MALE LION   IN ADULTHOOD IN HIS PRIME WILL WIN A AND SURVIVE A DEADLY FIGHT WITH ANY ANIMAL ,,,WHEN I SAY SURVIVE I MEAN HE WILL BE THE ONE TO STAND ALIVE AT THE END ,,OFCOURSE WHEN YOU GT GROUPS OF ANIMALS COMING TO YOU ALL AT ONCE FROM EVERYDIRECTION HAVE A CHANCE TO TAKE THE DINNER FROM YOU THIS IS NATURE FRIEND,,,

WHAT GH15 SAID IS THAT:

A MALE LION ,,,NOT A CHITA NOT A TIGER NOT A WILD CAT NOT A BLACK PANTER NOT A MOUNTAIN LION ,,,NOT A FEMALE ,,,AN AFRICAN KING LION WITH HEAD FULL OF HAIR ,,,IN A FIGHT FOR SURVIVAL OF THE SPECIES WITH OUT HUMAN INTERFERENCE WILL ALWAYS 100% OF TIMES WIN AND STAND AT THE END ,,,ALIVE EVEN IF INJURED SEVERELY HE WILL STAND AT THE END AND MAKE SURE EVERY BODY AROUND KNOWS HE IS THE KING OF THE JUNGLE,,HE WONT LET ANY ONE MISTAKEN FOR WHO IS THE SUPERIOR EVEN IF LATER ON GO NEXT TO A TREE OR ROCK AND DIE

THERE IS NOTHING STRONGER THAN A MALE LION IN ITS PRIME ,,,ANY SINGLE ANIMAL AND IN MANY CASES FEW ANIMALS TOGETHER WILL BE FINISHED IN A MATTER OF MINUTES IF HAVE THE COURAGE TO GET CLOSE TO THE MALE LION TO BEGIN WITH

meltdown.

Question: Are aliens from Plante Nibiru more powerful than lions?

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #35 on: February 25, 2008, 05:14:00 AM »
i don't get it....how can you guys even question the allmighty power of a blue whale?
he could swallow a lion without chewing
we're talking bout land dwelling creatures, take the blue whale out of da water and he got no chance ;D so as far as land dwellers go, the elephant wins... no question bout dat 8)

KillerMonk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: February 25, 2008, 05:28:15 AM »

WHAT GH15 SAID IS THAT:

A 450pound Silverback would pummle your Lion.

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #37 on: February 25, 2008, 06:51:56 AM »
we're talking bout land dwelling creatures, take the blue whale out of da water and he got no chance ;D so as far as land dwellers go, the elephant wins... no question bout dat 8)

ok then i am with you,on land,nobody can touch the elefant one on one

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: February 25, 2008, 08:22:43 AM »

WHAT GH15 SAID IS THAT:

Its you tat is the inbicile here, gh15 no disrespect. Reading is not one of your stronger points. I said every tiger beats a male lion in combat eacht and every time, look it up on youtube, im not going to post the link now. As a matter of fact 1 tiger chases off one full grown lion male + 2 of his hoes.

Stavios

« Reply #39 on: February 25, 2008, 08:46:27 AM »
lmao at this thread  ;D

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #40 on: February 25, 2008, 07:01:27 PM »
gh15 is right, you guys are wrong, a silver back gorilla or any type of gorilla would be killed or severely lacerated within seconds of the fight, have you ever had a cat attack you?  Imagine that cat is 20 times bigger, it will destroy anything, those claws are razor sharp.

jt

TEAM NASSER
TEAM Nasser

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: February 25, 2008, 07:04:59 PM »
gh15 is right, you guys are wrong, a silver back gorilla or any type of gorilla would be killed or severely lacerated within seconds of the fight, have you ever had a cat attack you?  Imagine that cat is 20 times bigger, it will destroy anything, those claws are razor sharp.

jt

TEAM NASSER

You re even more delusional than GH15. GH15 said a male lion is the best predator, thats clearly not the case. Dont hide behind nasser's posing trunks and learn to read better.

turner98

• Getbig II
« Reply #42 on: February 25, 2008, 07:27:53 PM »
You re even more delusional than GH15. GH15 said a male lion is the best predator, thats clearly not the case. Dont hide behind nasser's posing trunks and learn to read better.

tiger's and lion's are best ambush predator, maybe not 1 on 1. in other words if you took the fight to them they would probably get sick of it and go elsewhere, to find an easier meal. which is not to say they can't fight back, but specialized in sneak attacks....the tiger vs lion one which is quite frankly the most boring debate on the net. doesn't mean much does it? how pissed off are either...can they even be arsed fighting?  hahaha,  some people must think if two animals come in contact with each other they will automatically fight to the death  ::)  ;D

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: February 25, 2008, 08:13:37 PM »
Somebody find stats on a gorilla.  It is something retarted like one arm row 3x its bodyweight.....trust me strong as FAWK you wouldnt believe it

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: February 25, 2008, 08:28:03 PM »
Ok so far......

Iv found stats that list a chimpanzee tested at 135lbs bodyweight pull 1,000lbs on a row.  It also lists silverback gorillas at 27x the strength of a normal man. 

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #45 on: February 25, 2008, 08:42:47 PM »
all that strength doesn't mean much, the lion is too fast, too agile to be caught, and not only that the strength would be neutralized by a claw ripping through its muscle tissue very deep.

TEAM Nasser

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: February 25, 2008, 08:57:10 PM »
tiger's and lion's are best ambush predator, maybe not 1 on 1. in other words if you took the fight to them they would probably get sick of it and go elsewhere, to find an easier meal. which is not to say they can't fight back, but specialized in sneak attacks....the tiger vs lion one which is quite frankly the most boring debate on the net. doesn't mean much does it? how pissed off are either...can they even be arsed fighting?  hahaha,  some people must think if two animals come in contact with each other they will automatically fight to the death  ::)  ;D

no the wont fight to the death because the male lion will back off and run away. tiger is a lot more skilled and stronger fighter. i didnt know that if i didnt see multile fights between them on youtube. Like i said 1 tiger can beat up 2 male tigers at once, the video is out there on youtube, i wont search the link now.

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #47 on: February 25, 2008, 09:11:45 PM »
The lion gets owned big time by the tiger, see video ;D

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: February 25, 2008, 09:33:55 PM »
here is a nice video of tiger domination on the male lion

&feature=related

lion is a big pussy when confronted by a tiger. The lion couldnt even stand ground against a female tiger.

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #49 on: February 25, 2008, 09:38:06 PM »
Elephants 8)
No doubt about it...