Author Topic: GH15 another WRONG quote  (Read 8969 times)

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
Re: GH15 another WRONG quote
« Reply #50 on: February 25, 2008, 09:42:27 PM »
El Mariachi, aka loser who tried and posted fake internet chat with bigbobs.  Nice try, anyway, those two videos show nothing, first one is of them playing, second one is not a grown male tiger and it is more then 1 on 1.

jt

TEAM NASSER
TEAM Nasser

warrior_code

• Getbig III
« Reply #51 on: February 25, 2008, 09:43:32 PM »
I wonder what would have become of this man if the lion had not missed him?  

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #52 on: February 25, 2008, 09:49:34 PM »
I wonder what would have become of this man if the lion had not missed him?  

Fucking arseholes >:(

Wish the lion would have ripped the shit out of them fuckheads
No doubt about it...

Jussup

• Getbig II
« Reply #53 on: February 26, 2008, 12:21:31 AM »
GH15 is right. Lion is the most brutal beast on Earth.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #54 on: February 26, 2008, 12:22:53 AM »
GH15 is right. Lion is the most brutal beast on Earth.

lol, that's awesome!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #55 on: February 26, 2008, 02:45:07 AM »
indeed its awesome and funny and just shows how much smarter the lion is than the tiger,,
also if you ask any expert of animals wild animals that is they will tell yuo that lion is stronger than tiger and strongest animal ,,you can most likely find videos online of anythihng tiger beat lion and lion beat tiger,,,to everything there is a reason ,,yuo never knwo the condition or wether one was old one was in its prime,,,i told you PRIME ADULT MALE LION AFRICAN MALE LION WILL KILL A GORILLA BY ITSELF IF NEEDED ,,WILL KILL A BUFFALO BY HIMSELF IF NEEDED ,,AND WILL KILL ANYTHING FROM BEAR TO CROCODILE IF NEEDED ,,,THEY ARE ALSO LAZY AND LET THE FEMALE LIONESS DO THE JOB ,,
THE MALE LION WILL ONLY INTERFER WHEN HE IS TRYING TO MAKE A POINT OR WHEN CALLED BY THE LIONESS OR WHEN NEED TO BRING FOOD TO ITS FAMILY AND THE FOOD IS "TOO BIG" FOR THE YOUNGENS AND OR THE LION FEMALES TO FIGHT,,THEN THE MALE LION GETS INTO ACTION AND ITS USUALLY GAME OVER IN 3 MINUTES,,SOMETIMES CAN GO UP TO 10 MINUTES IF THE MALE LION FEELS LAZY AND TAKE HIS TIME

IN ANY CASE MALE LION IN ITS PRIME IS DEADLIEST ANIMAL ON PLANET EARTH ,,WILD ONE! NOT DOMESTICATED SINCE LIONS ARE SMART AND SHARP
fallen angel

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #56 on: February 26, 2008, 02:50:55 AM »
lol the tiger fucked up the lions

the video does not lie...

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: February 26, 2008, 03:05:55 AM »
indeed its awesome and funny and just shows how much smarter the lion is than the tiger,,
also if you ask any expert of animals wild animals that is they will tell yuo that lion is stronger than tiger and strongest animal ,,you can most likely find videos online of anythihng tiger beat lion and lion beat tiger,,,to everything there is a reason ,,yuo never knwo the condition or wether one was old one was in its prime,,,i told you PRIME ADULT MALE LION AFRICAN MALE LION WILL KILL A GORILLA BY ITSELF IF NEEDED ,,WILL KILL A BUFFALO BY HIMSELF IF NEEDED ,,AND WILL KILL ANYTHING FROM BEAR TO CROCODILE IF NEEDED ,,,THEY ARE ALSO LAZY AND LET THE FEMALE LIONESS DO THE JOB ,,
THE MALE LION WILL ONLY INTERFER WHEN HE IS TRYING TO MAKE A POINT OR WHEN CALLED BY THE LIONESS OR WHEN NEED TO BRING FOOD TO ITS FAMILY AND THE FOOD IS "TOO BIG" FOR THE YOUNGENS AND OR THE LION FEMALES TO FIGHT,,THEN THE MALE LION GETS INTO ACTION AND ITS USUALLY GAME OVER IN 3 MINUTES,,SOMETIMES CAN GO UP TO 10 MINUTES IF THE MALE LION FEELS LAZY AND TAKE HIS TIME

IN ANY CASE MALE LION IN ITS PRIME IS DEADLIEST ANIMAL ON PLANET EARTH ,,WILD ONE! NOT DOMESTICATED SINCE LIONS ARE SMART AND SHARP

Sometimes it just shows what a dumb fuck you are.  ;D

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #58 on: February 26, 2008, 03:08:40 AM »
i didnt have time to check the videos ,,didnt look at them,,theera re millions of videos on youtube and on here everytime i check anything i get too much into it and check other 10 clips and then im spending too much time in this circus ,,,,time is money my planet niburo? friend
let me know when they come and get you ,,send pm from the ship
fallen angel

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: February 26, 2008, 03:09:38 AM »
i didnt have time to check the videos ,,didnt look at them,,theera re millions of videos on youtube and on here everytime i check anything i get too much into it and check other 10 clips and then im spending too much time in this circus ,,,,time is money my planet niburo? friend
let me know when they come and get you ,,send pm from the ship

I could have bet my ass you would be up there welcoming me.  ::) ::)

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: February 26, 2008, 05:51:09 AM »
El Mariachi, aka loser who tried and posted fake internet chat with bigbobs.  Nice try, anyway, those two videos show nothing, first one is of them playing, second one is not a grown male tiger and it is more then 1 on 1.

jt

TEAM NASSER

Your justying and changing truth, typical team nasser. The lion is in its prime and at most agressive, when the tiger attacked the female tiger, nobody was bothering them did they, it was at the point when the lion took his loss and went away like the pussy he is that the male other male tiger smacked him in the face. Stay sharp and focused, dont lie tsunami. And dont mention the msn conversation , without consulting your leader first, dnt be stupid.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #61 on: February 26, 2008, 05:56:59 AM »
I think a grizzly bear would beat a lion, tiger or liger...those things run faster, hit harder and are bigger.
L

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: February 26, 2008, 05:58:02 AM »

Hey its not the issue that the male lion is a great animal and predator. We all think that. But there is absolutely no video whatsoever where a male lion beats a tiger in combat, but plenty of video's where tigr is dominating the lion. For the simple reason that tiger is a much skilled fighter, has longer legs and can throw more and accurate punches like the video showed. That lion was absolutely in his prime and at his most agressive state. I like the lion too and i was a little disappointed that tiger is a better fighter, but im not the person that tries to change the truth for own preferences like you do.

Get over it, a female or male, not even in its prime tiger beats a male lion in its prime each and every time.

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: February 26, 2008, 05:59:29 AM »
I think a grizzly bear would beat a lion, tiger or liger...those things run faster, hit harder and are bigger.

A grizzly bear cant even beat a small leopard. Imagine what a tiger would do to him. Again, the video's at youtube prove it.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #64 on: February 26, 2008, 06:03:59 AM »

A grizzly bear cant even beat a small leopard. Imagine what a tiger would do to him. Again, the video's at youtube prove it.
yea but did the leopard kill the bear ? alot of these animal showdowns end in one leaving ....if you locked them up in a cage then that would be diffrent....they should do that with like pit bulls of something , it would be cool to see who would win.... ;)
L

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #65 on: February 26, 2008, 06:10:12 AM »

Hey its not the issue that the male lion is a great animal and predator. We all think that. But there is absolutely no video whatsoever where a male lion beats a tiger in combat, but plenty of video's where tigr is dominating the lion. For the simple reason that tiger is a much skilled fighter, has longer legs and can throw more and accurate punches like the video showed. That lion was absolutely in his prime and at his most agressive state. I like the lion too and i was a little disappointed that tiger is a better fighter, but im not the person that tries to change the truth for own preferences like you do.

Get over it, a female or male, not even in its prime tiger beats a male lion in its prime each and every time.

first of all friend dont come to me and tell me i change truth for my wantings,,,you sound like an infantile ,,gh15 never tells a lie under the name gh15,,gh15 is absolut athority to whatever he or she writes,,

now i will go into your worthless generation examples via the youtube box since thats the only way you want it and ill show you that it took me 10 seconds to find a lion that kills one of your infantile tigers,,,gh15 doesnt have time to do this i have mccain to get in white house and you talking to me about your infantile tigers

here friend

happy? good now get off gh15 balls with your tigers already and defenitely dont come to gh15 and tell it that he try to fit reality to what he or she likes,,gh15 ALWYAS SAYS IT THE WAY IT IS AS IN TRUTH! THAT IS WHY GH15 IS ON THIS IDENTITY AND NOT ON HIS/HER REAL NAME
fallen angel

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: February 26, 2008, 06:11:03 AM »
yea but did the leopard kill the bear ? alot of these animal showdowns end in one leaving ....if you locked them up in a cage then that would be diffrent....they should do that with like pit bulls of something , it would be cool to see who would win.... ;)

Yeah, hahah cagefighting bears, i dont know, the bear would maybe run around the cage. who knows.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #67 on: February 26, 2008, 06:14:39 AM »
heres another one my moronic friend,,

expert opinion,,,took gh15 2.5 min to find it,,waste of time but the supidity of yoru brain tellin gh15 that it twist reality to its wantings make me devote those 3 min to you

that pretty much should shut you up if you got functionable brain
fallen angel

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #68 on: February 26, 2008, 06:24:48 AM »
You only have to spend two minutes on youtube to tell that a fight between these two animals could go either way.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: February 26, 2008, 06:26:23 AM »
You only have to spend two minutes on youtube to tell that a fight between these two animals could go either way.

Shhhhhhm or Planet Nibiru will abduct you.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #70 on: February 26, 2008, 06:27:47 AM »
Shhhhhhm or Planet Nibiru will abduct you.

Beam me up :)

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: February 26, 2008, 06:54:21 AM »
heres another one my moronic friend,,

expert opinion,,,took gh15 2.5 min to find it,,waste of time but the supidity of yoru brain tellin gh15 that it twist reality to its wantings make me devote those 3 min to you

that pretty much should shut you up if you got functionable brain

Thats one guy's opinion, he thinks it, he doesnt know it. Ofcourse the lion is more agressive, but thats not enough to beat the tiger like the video's proved. Find me one video just one that a tiger backs off. You wont cause it never happens, on the other side you can find 15 video's where a male lion backs off.

Im done, enjoy.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: February 26, 2008, 07:03:03 AM »

turner98

• Getbig II
« Reply #73 on: February 26, 2008, 07:06:58 AM »
&feature=related

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
« Reply #74 on: February 26, 2008, 08:24:35 AM »
Fucking arseholes >:(

Wish the lion would have ripped the shit out of them fuckheads

Agreed!!!
Oh...Monica!