Author Topic: Hillary getting desperate  (Read 7646 times)

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Hillary getting desperate
« on: February 25, 2008, 08:42:58 AM »

Supposedly, it was some rogue volunteer that circulated the photo. Right.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
Re: Hillary getting desperate
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2008, 08:44:50 AM »
All drugs.

The Coach

« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2008, 09:03:15 AM »
Well......neither have a platform to run on so they might as well bash each other.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2008, 09:38:07 AM »
What's wrong with this?  I hate how these political fucks use religion as a bases of their campaigns.  I'm not voting for the fucking popeship here.  I want a politician that won't jack my taxes and fuck up this country.  I couldn't give a rat's ass if they were muslim, buddhist or even jewish.  Actually, I take back that last one.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2008, 09:44:37 AM »
McCain today in Ohio: US presence in iraq to be ending "soon", and that Iraqi forces will be used to manage the insurgency.

This directly contradicts his statement that we'll be there a hundred years.
He just made the statement, so it's not news yet, no telling if it will be.

but it raises a question...

Is he changing positions on US invovlement in iraq?

If your answer is NO, then explain the differing statements he's made.  Big difference there.  One thing I do like about him is the consistency (except with the tax cuts).  But "soon" was the exact word he used.

PS 240 still predicts an october declaration of "mission accomplished" to make the war a non-issue, or even repub advantage, in the general election.  I've said this for 6 months now and still believe it.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2008, 09:45:35 AM »
Well......neither have a platform to run on so they might as well bash each other.

Last month:
McCain said we'd be in Iraq another hundred years.

Today:
McCain said we'll be out of Iraq "soon".

I guess McCain has BOTH platforms, huh Joe?  ;)

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2008, 09:46:04 AM »

Whata dumb fuck.    The current platform is a fucking disaster that america may never recover from.. ::)

Top Dog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2008, 09:47:57 AM »
I agree.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2008, 09:48:50 AM »
What's wrong with this?  I hate how these political fucks use religion as a bases of their campaigns.  I'm not voting for the fucking popeship here.  I want a politician that won't jack my taxes and fuck up this country.  I couldn't give a rat's ass if they were muslim, buddhist or even jewish.  Actually, I take back that last one.

lol @ jewish

Triple-H_2005

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I mostly lurk...
« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2008, 09:55:43 AM »
Last month:

Today:

I'm no McCain fan, but this has been explained a hundred times if you (not you personally, just people in general) get your news somewhere other than FOX or the New York Times.  Those biased sources fu*k it up for anyone wanting to get an acfurate view of anything!

He was referring to a "presence", such as our military bases in Okinawa and Germany post-WWII, not a full force occupation for 100 years.

Then again, if people actually researched candidates and compared them against their own beliefs (and didn't make decisions based on a 30-second commercial & what the talking heads told them to do) none of the current candidates would still be in the race.

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2008, 09:57:15 AM »

bringing the troops home from Iraq . . . promoting universal health care . . . ending the Bush tax cuts for the wealthiest Americans . . . etc . . . just because you disagree with these positions, doesn't mean that they don't constitute "a platform".

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2008, 09:57:47 AM »
Ironically, the only thing you're not allowed to be in politics is an Atheist.

The only one I can remember is Jesse "The Body" Ventura, who, after winning, said that organized religion was for weak minded people.

The Coach

« Reply #12 on: February 25, 2008, 09:59:55 AM »
Last month:

Today:

Define soon. Hillary and Obama are saying the same thing that the dems won on last year. If either one gets elected you can bet the troops aren't going anywhere. All they do is tell the left voters and supporter what they want to hear........and thats about it!!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: February 25, 2008, 10:00:06 AM »
I'm no McCain fan, but this has been explained a hundred times if you (not you personally, just people in general) get your news somewhere other than FOX or the New York Times.  Those biased sources fu*k it up for anyone wanting to get an acfurate view of anything!

He was referring to a "presence", such as our military bases in Okinawa and Germany post-WWII, not a full force occupation for 100 years.

Then again, if people actually researched candidates and compared them against their own beliefs (and didn't make decisions based on a 30-second commercial & what the talking heads told them to do) none of the current candidates would still be in the race.

They'll all do the same thing - scale back combat troops and keep the bases and pipeline and protective forces there for 100 years, that's not a problem.

McCain was trying to appease a group of college kids today when he said this.  Also he will no longer take questions on the '100 years of war" comment.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #14 on: February 25, 2008, 10:00:47 AM »
Vote white, Republican male.....done and done.

The Coach

« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2008, 10:01:22 AM »
. ending the Bush tax cuts for the wealthiest Americans . . .

Where do you people get that bullshit from?

The Coach

« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2008, 10:04:07 AM »
bringing the troops home from Iraq . . . promoting universal health care . . . ending the Bush tax cuts for the wealthiest Americans . . . etc . . . just because you disagree with these positions, doesn't mean that they don't constitute "a platform".

NO ONE will be bringing the troops home anytime soon, that would be a mistake and even the libs admitted that. Universal health care is a freaking joke and more people will die or will have to wait to get treatment.........why the hell do you think people from other countries come here for major treatment?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: February 25, 2008, 10:05:43 AM »

The dem candidates will end the Bush tax cuts.
McCain will not.

This is the issues that most voters use, not the war or even health care.

If you make over 70k, Obama/Hilary will take 2-6% more of your paycheck.
if you make under 70k, you will not be affected.

If you're rich yet living check to check, a Dem will reduce your standard of living, period.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: February 25, 2008, 10:06:56 AM »
NO ONE will be bringing the troops home anytime soon, that would be a mistake and even the libs admitted that. Universal health care is a freaking joke and more people will die or will have to wait to get treatment.........why the hell do you think people from other countries come here for major treatment?

Joe,

McCain said today we'll be turning over the job of combat to the Iraqis, and soon.  We'll have forces there to guard the bases and our pipeline.

Hilary and Obama have the exact same position.  They just promise to remove combat troops faster.

That's it.

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: February 25, 2008, 10:12:38 AM »

ummm many of Bush's tax cuts are due to expire.  McCain and the Republicans want to make those tax cuts permanent.  Clinton & Obama would let the Bush tax cuts expire on those making over a certain amount per year.

Do you need this policy difference explained to you by a Canadian?  ???

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: February 25, 2008, 10:13:07 AM »
Holy shit, I sense a Joe meltdown coming......DELETE ACOUNT, DELETE ACCOUNT.

Youre no match for 240, dumbass....

FrenchFrie

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: February 25, 2008, 10:14:32 AM »
obsama is full of anti american, anti occidental and anti white feelings, that seduce the millions of losers our modern occidental societites product on a daily basis.

The left gained control of the medias, which brainwashed women and youths (those who watch tv the most) for decades, and now these people have no values, dont feel like they re part of anything, and deny their own roots.

They adore the violent behavior of the animalistic blacks, arabs, they prefer to love other cultures than their own.

when i see whites cheering obama i'm just like "wtf ...what went so wrong to have white people cheer a black man to lead the first power in the occidental, white world?".

It's a matter of race first for asians, for ayrabs. They recognize themselves basing everything on the skin color FIRST.

We re the only dumbfucks who don't and cant recognize the skin color as being the first thing that makes what we are.

Russians, europeans, and americans, are fighiting each others since centuries, the whites never made a coalition based on the skin color, problem is, thats what indians asians and blacks did, and thats why they re going to anal rape us.

its always funny to compare the amount of arabs, asian indians and blacks living and breeding in occidental countries (europe, north america) compared  to the insignificant amount of whites living in ...africa, asia, middle east.

The obama phenomenon is a disaster, because it shows how fast the whites worlwide destroyed thesmelves from inside, again who would have thought something like that could happen so quickly.

We re dying, faster than we thought.

you cant do shit when 99% of the young are now leftists sympathizers, dont believe in any values, cant believe in themselves anymore and praise other barbaric and bestial cultures as being better than their own.

Our sons and grandsons will be brainwashed by their friends, the medias, again and again and again and we as true and real conservatives cannot stay behind em and constantly tell em "they lying to you, be smart, be proud ", we lost the war against the other races who are now waiting to outnumber us in our own homelands watching tv and waiting for us to disapear.

They know they won, and they re right.

If only we had made an alliance , if only native europeans, north americans and russian allied together as a WHITE occidental supra nation instead of trying to backstab each other constantly, we would have been able to face the worlwide immivasion coming from the third world.

But now its too late, and this fucking #### being close to lead the USA is the proof our decline is far more advanced than we thought.

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: February 25, 2008, 10:20:56 AM »
Damn, Frenchfrie.   Youre living on a weird planet.   Some of it is true, but youre wrong on the media left thing.

The people went left because of the fuckups of the bush administration....he even lost alot of his own party......face the truth, bush destroyed america.

Triple-H_2005

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I mostly lurk...
« Reply #23 on: February 25, 2008, 10:25:50 AM »
Agreed x 10

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #24 on: February 25, 2008, 10:31:28 AM »
Folks just vote white male Republican and get a good nights rest.