Author Topic: OH FFS!!!! shoot me now I have seen the worse Muscle Chick EVER!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 7016 times)

Stark

• Getbig V
Guess what it's not Kelly... it's that friggen Monster interviewing her... WTF? hahaha

meh I guess it's all fun and games until "somebody" decides to kill a chick and burn her corpse a Jaguar in the desert :D

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
Re: OH FFS!!!! shoot me now I have seen the worse Muscle Chick EVER!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2008, 10:42:13 AM »
Guess what it's not Kelly... it's that friggen Monster interviewing her... WTF? hahaha

Lauren Powers.  She's on that MD "collage of ugliness", and is without question one of the most disgusting he/she's in FBB.
Ron: "I am lazy."

medz zeppelin

• Getbig IV
  • go west young man.......break bread in the new lan
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2008, 10:42:26 AM »
how many times stark

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2008, 10:43:04 AM »

Lauren Powers.  She's on that MD "collage of ugliness", and is without question one of the most disgusting he/she's in FBB.

Would you look at that belly?
Somebody tell me when her season is, so I can go out and hunt her down :D

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2008, 10:47:12 AM »
heinous

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2008, 10:48:43 AM »
WTF is that bathtub stopper hanging outta that hole in her belly?!?!?!?!?!??!

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2008, 10:50:05 AM »
It looks like the pull chain on a doll, if you pulled it she would say something a hideously virolized she-male would say in a gruff voice.

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2008, 10:52:36 AM »
Careful Stark, I've found that remarks like this can get you flamed by tras-gender apologists and deormed genitalia disciples!
Meant trans-gender and deformed. Damn keyboard

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2008, 10:52:46 AM »
Careful Stark, I've found that remarks like this can get you flamed by tras-gender apologists and deormed genitalia disciples!

Like I give a shit ::) I'm anyways one of the most flamed people here.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2008, 10:53:14 AM »
Disgusting belly on the monster.
Kelly is cuuuuute  8)

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2008, 10:54:12 AM »
Disgusting belly on the monster.
Kelly WAS cuuuuute  8)

Fixed ;D ;D

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2008, 10:56:21 AM »
Like I give a shit ::) I'm anyways one of the most flamed people here.
Some guy on the female bodybuilding board got pissed when I mentioned how gross some of the dick/clits were on the girls in Denise masino's mag were. He was like "screw you if you don't like it." Obviously a super-Schmoe!

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 25, 2008, 10:56:52 AM »
Some guy on the female bodybuilding board got pissed when I mentioned how gross some of the dick/clits were on the girls in Denise masino's mag were. He was like "screw you if you don't like it." Obviously a super-Schmoe!

hahah nice :D

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #13 on: February 25, 2008, 10:59:19 AM »
yo stark, ill take some good hi res pics of her for you while im there! :-X

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #14 on: February 25, 2008, 12:11:14 PM »

Leave Lauren alone, you bitches.

She's one of very few people who gives a shit about helping others to get exposure both in and outside of this industry. 

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2008, 12:11:54 PM »
Like I give a shit ::) I'm anyways one of the most flaming people here.

Fixed.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2008, 12:18:39 PM »
Lauren better be carefull or she could end up in the trunk of a jag.

I can hear Craig shouting "Kelly go get me some lighter fluid and a couple garbage bags"

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: February 25, 2008, 12:21:35 PM »
I've seen (even) worse.

ScottWelch

• Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: February 25, 2008, 12:52:55 PM »
Common guys, if you were camping with a bunch of your peeps and you had drank 12 beers and saw her across the fire, and all the other "couples" had paired off and hit the tents, and nobody else was watching and it was just you two all alone, you'd take her to your tent for a quick ram! Common, 4 am, nobody else but the two of you... 

evolutnbatista

• Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: February 25, 2008, 12:57:49 PM »

meh I guess it's all fun and games until "somebody" decides to kill a chick and burn her corpse a Jaguar in the desert :D

lol she was the guessposer at the first npc show i went to, the look on the guy's face that she was in front of when she hit a double bicep was priceless. pretty much ran away

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #20 on: February 25, 2008, 01:00:07 PM »
the thing is a masculine women can be beautiful, there are many out there, but these girls look bad because they have deformed themselves in line with something not scene in nature, and from a deep sense of self hatred.

The collagen in the lips just makes their faces distorted...They have no sense of line, symetry, taste, balance, proportion...just terrible.  THere is beauty in all types of people, masculine or feminine, in both male or female,  but the what you see here is just self mutilation.

now I know there are people that will say beauty cannot be defined-- but that is not true in artistic sense. beauty is derived from the balance and proportions of our natural environment and is manifested in the arts of all cultures, from the greek and roman, asians, africans. all beautiful standards are based on nature....

If these girls want to create their own standard of beauty that is fine, but baseing it on the man-made and the artificial rather than nature is going to be tuff, not impossible, but they should not expect a lot of love right away.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #21 on: February 25, 2008, 01:09:22 PM »
the thing is a masculine women can be beautiful, there are many out there, but these girls look bad because they have deformed themselves in line with something not scene in nature, and from a deep sense of self hatred.

The collagen in the lips just makes their faces distorted...They have no sense of line, symetry, taste, balance, proportion...just terrible.  THere is beauty in all types of people, masculine or feminine, in both male or female,  but the what you see here is just self mutilation.

now I know there are people that will say beauty cannot be defined-- but that is not true in artistic sense. beauty is derived from the balance and proportions of our natural environment and is manifested in the arts of all cultures, from the greek and roman, asians, africans. all beautiful standards are based on nature....

If these girls want to create their own standard of beauty that is fine, but baseing it on the man-made and the artificial rather than nature is going to be tuff, not impossible, but they should not expect a lot of love right away.

Well said.

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: February 25, 2008, 01:44:20 PM »

Are you saying a science project gone- wrong- Mutation isn't a thing of Beauty?

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #23 on: February 25, 2008, 02:21:19 PM »
I heard Bob Chick, hit it...... :-\

HAHA, RON.....

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #24 on: February 25, 2008, 02:38:58 PM »
Common guys, if you were camping with a bunch of your peeps and you had drank 12 beers and saw her across the fire, and all the other "couples" had paired off and hit the tents, and nobody else was watching and it was just you two all alone, you'd take her to your tent for a quick ram! Common, 4 am, nobody else but the two of you... 
thats funny but... no.. no way in hell. that would be like having sex with a man.