Author Topic: Another insane shot of Phil Heath  (Read 11997 times)

mitchyboy

• Getbig III
Re: Another insane shot of Phil Heath
« Reply #50 on: February 25, 2008, 09:14:57 PM »
His pecs look like two crescent rolls :P :P :P :P

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #51 on: February 25, 2008, 09:19:28 PM »
Sorry but I don't idolize any bodybuilders. He's a friend and yes proud of him but that doesn't equate to idolizing him. We have a friendship and a business relationship. He's the most talked about bodybuilder in the world today.

I'm simply stating gh15 never won a bodybuilding show in his career and loves to belittle others who are having more success than he ever did on stage.

really? just so you know to turn pro it takes winning a show ,,,in the way to national regional competition it also take winning a show ,,,and yuo say i didnt win a pro show but anything else ill say will give out my identity so guess i didnt win shows

also GH15 DO NOT BELITTLE ,,GH15 GIVE GOOD CRITIE AND BAD CRITIQE ,,PLENTY OF TIMES I GAVE GOOD CRITIQES ,,,I ALWAYS FIND THE GOOD EVEN IF ITS AVERAGE PHYSIQES I FIND SOMETHING GOOD TO SAY,,WHEN IT COMES TO TOP PRO I HAVE HARSH CRITIQE BECAUSE IT IS WHAT IT IS

TOP PROFESSIONAL COMPETITIONS,,

no one say the kid is nto a good bodybuilder,,,plenty of times i talked about his good character,,plenty of times i talked about his good extraordinary muscles and i also point out what doesnt sit well on him,,never did i say he wasnt a force in bodybuilding,,,never did i say he doesnt have a chance to win o infact i said he may very well win it in this time of bodybuilding,,

all i say is that heath is learning from jason when he needs to walk next to shawn on a daily basis and listen to his advices,,jason is NOT WHO HEATH SHOULD FOLLOW
fallen angel

Stavios

« Reply #52 on: February 25, 2008, 09:28:08 PM »
all i say is that heath is learning from jason when he needs to walk next to shawn on a daily basis and listen to his advices,,jason is NOT WHO HEATH SHOULD FOLLOW

Shawn is a fucking asshole but I always wondered why pros didn't go to him to be their "guru".

I am pretty sure that if he was working with some pros and teaching them how to pose, they would look amazing and shredded

Shawn always trained hard and showed up in shape

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #53 on: February 26, 2008, 12:52:45 AM »
My late review of the 2007 Ironman which has not been updated to include pictures yet:

http://www.bodybuildingpro.com/ironmanreport2007.html

I will put pictures up once I send it to Will on BB.com to copy and paste it into his HTML editor and upload it over there.  I admit, I am harsh on King in that report, but I feel he deserves it, and I will include pictures which more adequately prove my point.  I am disappointed in King's performance and I think he feels the same way.  :-\
Bodybuilding Pro.com

aussiepro

• Getbig III
« Reply #54 on: February 26, 2008, 01:59:06 AM »
it will be interesting at the arnold to see how he does...
to me he has won shows that haven't had top guys in them, but he is looking massive, but im not sure how he's gonna look standing next to say dexter or someone of that caliber
there's no magic pills... just needles

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #55 on: February 26, 2008, 02:24:35 AM »
I'm going to publically admit..Phil Heath, has bigger arms than me.
N

SGT BARNES

• Getbig IV
  • crush your enemies, see them driven before you
« Reply #56 on: February 26, 2008, 03:07:12 AM »
really? just so you know to turn pro it takes winning a show ,,,in the way to national regional competition it also take winning a show ,,,and yuo say i didnt win a pro show but anything else ill say will give out my identity so guess i didnt win shows

also GH15 DO NOT BELITTLE ,,GH15 GIVE GOOD CRITIE AND BAD CRITIQE ,,PLENTY OF TIMES I GAVE GOOD CRITIQES ,,,I ALWAYS FIND THE GOOD EVEN IF ITS AVERAGE PHYSIQES I FIND SOMETHING GOOD TO SAY,,WHEN IT COMES TO TOP PRO I HAVE HARSH CRITIQE BECAUSE IT IS WHAT IT IS

TOP PROFESSIONAL COMPETITIONS,,

no one say the kid is nto a good bodybuilder,,,plenty of times i talked about his good character,,plenty of times i talked about his good extraordinary muscles and i also point out what doesnt sit well on him,,never did i say he wasnt a force in bodybuilding,,,never did i say he doesnt have a chance to win o infact i said he may very well win it in this time of bodybuilding,,

you never won a pro or amateur show asshole. you are full of shit.

prove me wrong

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #57 on: February 26, 2008, 03:16:19 AM »
you never won a pro or amateur show asshole. you are full of shit.

prove me wrong

matt c would now write here the following

hi phil.
see i didnt forget the dot ;)

in general respond to your nonesense,,its not me who need to prove anything,,,i give information here you will NEVER EVER GET FROM NO BODYBUILDER SINCE WE ARE BUNCH OF SELFISH EGOTISTICAL MANIACS THAT YOU CAN TELL WITHIN 10 DAYS IF WE ARE OFF OR ON  OR INBETWEEN HORMONES,,

i won and did a lot more than phil heath did but im sure he will surpass me ,,again generation nothingness is in its prime! now yuo PROVE ME WRONG,,you had 2 years ill give you 2 more,,

fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #58 on: February 26, 2008, 03:26:15 AM »
before i go to gym i tell yuo guys another story,,
2 days ago i was training in a gym were i regularly train at when im in specific city,,there is this hispanic mix of vanezuelan and white guy trsining there,,,that fella is maybe 28,,,in any case,,,all the time i knew he was nothing but drugs but he could puill the look well,,i also knew what the operation has done in regards to the underground shit he used in mega dosing,,4-5 months ago he still maintained his muscle mass,,,i said to couple locals that know me and kiss my ass on regular basis that i give this guy another 3 months to look anything,,,3 months have passed and 2 days ago he entered the gym and from his old 260lb of jacked hard phil heath like arms a new 200lb soft quiet guy was born,,,

this story is true to everyone friends,,,now yu osee the real bodybuilders the ones with connections,,now days ,,,this time right now you see who is a bodybuilder because they do not shrink they got the goods,,they know their sport,,,they have foundation

you look around you next couple months and yuo will see this in its prime,,,now the big boys from underground garbage mega dosing are shrinking ,,,took about 6 months but now its start all over ,,,now the real bodybuilders remain and the garbage is getting washed away

take a look at your local gym in america in particular ,,,you will notice it

bodybuilding is ALL DRUGS PERIOD,,anything that says diff is a liar! the biggest shrink the fastest,,,the ones with foundation that have constant approach to human grade are the only one who grow and remain sized,,take notice friends
fallen angel

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #59 on: February 26, 2008, 04:18:47 AM »
bodybuilding is ALL DRUGS PERIOD,,anything that says diff is a liar! the biggest shrink the fastest,,,the ones with foundation that have constant approach to human grade are the only one who grow and remain sized,,take notice friends

Do you know DOGGCRAPP? He is gonna blow a gasket if he reads this...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #60 on: February 26, 2008, 04:27:51 AM »
I'm going to publically admit..Phil Heath, has bigger arms than me.

You should set up a meeting with your dealer today, slap him up a bit, and ask him why he's been selling you BS and Phil gets the good stuff.

gymguy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #61 on: February 26, 2008, 08:49:23 AM »
He's the new King of bodybuilding!

3Dkiller

• Getbig IV
  • Fuck The New World Order
« Reply #62 on: February 26, 2008, 09:03:08 AM »
can he stand against the big WOLF :) we will see
TEAM WOLF

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
« Reply #63 on: February 26, 2008, 09:42:44 AM »
Oh God his pecs are soooo tiny... ::)

Wolf dwarfs this guy...
S

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #64 on: February 26, 2008, 10:35:33 AM »
Shawn is a fucking asshole but I always wondered why pros didn't go to him to be their "guru".

I am pretty sure that if he was working with some pros and teaching them how to pose, they would look amazing and shredded

Shawn always trained hard and showed up in shape

Well, it has already been confirmed by the MD video that Shawn and Lee really are  in cahoots with each other, and they constantly go back and forth. I remember you giving Shawn Hell for saying shit about Lee, when in fact they just back and forth and laugh at the people who take their comments seriously.

When Melvin  Anthony won his pro card (check his video--"Marvelous") who was there giving advice, Shawn Ray was ( and to a lesser extent, Milos). And Melvin was in his best shape yet. When Richard Jones came on the scene, who gave him advice, Shawn Ray, and Richard improved (not to mention he looked like Shawn Ray)

So, I agree with GH15 on this one.  If Phil follows Jay's advice, yes Phil will get bigger but will his waist and face. I'd go with the advice of Shawn Ray, who although never won a O, did in the time of the best bodybuilders of all time, have 12 consecutive top 5 finishes at the O. And always came in shape.

Stavios

« Reply #65 on: February 26, 2008, 11:36:54 AM »
Well, it has already been confirmed by the MD video that Shawn and Lee really are  in cahoots with each other, and they constantly go back and forth. I remember you giving Shawn Hell for saying shit about Lee, when in fact they just back and forth and laugh at the people who take their comments seriously.

When Melvin  Anthony won his pro card (check his video--"Marvelous") who was there giving advice, Shawn Ray was ( and to a lesser extent, Milos). And Melvin was in his best shape yet. When Richard Jones came on the scene, who gave him advice, Shawn Ray, and Richard improved (not to mention he looked like Shawn Ray)

So, I agree with GH15 on this one.  If Phil follows Jay's advice, yes Phil will get bigger but will his waist and face. I'd go with the advice of Shawn Ray, who although never won a O, did in the time of the best bodybuilders of all time, have 12 consecutive top 5 finishes at the O. And always came in shape.

I can't said that shawn is not a great bodybuilder, he is top 5 of all time IMO

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #66 on: February 26, 2008, 12:10:35 PM »
http://www.bodybuildingpro.com/ironmanreport2007.html

Alright, this filename is obviously wrong, but I will fix that later when I get it completed.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #67 on: February 26, 2008, 12:24:40 PM »
Rich Gaspari 2nd at Olympia at age 23, 1986

Kevin Levrone 2nd at Olympia at age 26, 1992

Flex Wheeler 2nd at Olympia at age 28, 1993

They never won the Olympia; so age means absolutely nothing :)

Yes, and those are some pretty good BBers he's keeping company with.

Everyone says "take away his arms and legs"  THAT"S RIDICULOUS.

Okay, take away Dorians' back and calves.

Take away Demayo's quads and tris

Take away Arnolds Pecs and Bis

Y'all see the stupidity here ?

Lee Priest is one of the most popular pros ever, and he was a walking pair of arms if there ever there was one.

Bunch of small armed mutherfukkers

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: February 26, 2008, 12:30:34 PM »

FullROM

• Getbig III
  • GetBig
« Reply #69 on: February 26, 2008, 12:41:09 PM »
 :o :o

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
« Reply #70 on: February 26, 2008, 03:46:15 PM »
gh15 knows all about being on the cover of magazines, placing in the top ten only to fall from grace and end his career at the bottom of the placings. Too bad he couldn't take the advice he's giving out now and apply it to his own career.

Elevate Your Image.™

Determinator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: February 27, 2008, 04:48:38 AM »
Sorry but I don't idolize any bodybuilders. He's a friend and yes proud of him but that doesn't equate to idolizing him. We have a friendship and a business relationship. He's the most talked about bodybuilder in the world today.

I'm simply stating gh15 never won a bodybuilding show in his career and loves to belittle others who are having more success than he ever did on stage.
I agree with regard to Heath being a great bbuilder.
However, everyone knows that gh15 is nasser. Hence, didn't he win the 99 ASC?

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: February 27, 2008, 04:59:13 AM »
I agree with regard to Heath being a great bbuilder.
However, everyone knows that gh15 is nasser. Hence, didn't he win the 99 ASC?

Sorry dawg, it's not NASSER or Dennis James.
Elevate Your Image.™

Determinator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: February 27, 2008, 05:13:35 AM »
Sorry dawg, it's not NASSER or Dennis James.
Then my question to you is:
Just who is the man behind gh15?

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: February 27, 2008, 05:17:57 AM »
Then my question to you is:
Just who is the man behind gh15?

This sap will reveal himself the more he babbles, let's say he ended his career with a less than stellar showing.

Elevate Your Image.™