Author Topic: Another insane shot of Phil Heath  (Read 12034 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Another insane shot of Phil Heath
« Reply #25 on: February 25, 2008, 03:50:37 PM »
I already posted a thread similar to this one, pointing out the obvious, and got shitcanned by Isaac for it:

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=154679.0

monstercalves

• Getbig IV
  • Jesse James Dean Martin Lawrence Fishburne
« Reply #26 on: February 25, 2008, 04:14:19 PM »
these pics are fukn nuts ....heath is gonna be the new level never seen b4 ......

ARNOLD - HANEY - DORIAN - BIG RON - HEATH!!!........ITS OFFICIAL..... ;)

hes 27 and he responds like this

his pecs are not tiny or small its the way they tie in and im sure his tendon (when he contracts ) pulls from deep in the muscle and gives it this shape .... look at him relaxed his pecs look thick as ronnies glutes...

when hes 37 he will be a cartoon figure.... that happens to have great shape and striations & calves not size, width, but an anatomy chart cartoon character....hahahahhaha

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #27 on: February 25, 2008, 04:33:24 PM »
these pics are fukn nuts ....heath is gonna be the new level never seen b4 ......

ARNOLD - HANEY - DORIAN - BIG RON - HEATH!!!........ITS OFFICIAL..... ;)

hes 27 and he responds like this

his pecs are not tiny or small its the way they tie in and im sure his tendon (when he contracts ) pulls from deep in the muscle and gives it this shape .... look at him relaxed his pecs look thick as ronnies glutes...

when hes 37 he will be a cartoon figure.... that happens to have great shape and striations & calves not size, width, but an anatomy chart cartoon character....hahahahhaha

waist bigger than width of chest,,it is basketball player physiqe that is blown to tomas prince dimention due to very good respond to hormones,,,if he get o it is only because weider pushes it,,

his pecs and uppoer tose is pathetic and im not joking,,straight out professional opinion,,in this time with weider push it will be enough for him because his other body paprts are extermely good but leave the upper torso with out arms and you got local ,,not even regional competitor but local!
fallen angel

monstercalves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: February 25, 2008, 04:39:31 PM »
waist bigger than width of chest,,it is basketball player physiqe that is blown to tomas prince dimention due to very good respond to hormones,,,if he get o it is only because weider pushes it,,

his pecs and uppoer tose is pathetic and im not joking,,straight out professional opinion,,in this time with weider push it will be enough for him because his other body paprts are extermely good but leave the upper torso with out arms and you got local ,,not even regional competitor but local!

hahhaha ur a funny guy ......haaaaaa

aussiepro

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: February 25, 2008, 04:41:31 PM »
in that first shot he reminds me a lot of flex in his later years.... except has looks less complete than flex....
phil is looking huge but he does have some significant downfalls to his body, saying that i wish i looked that shit
there's no magic pills... just needles

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: February 25, 2008, 04:44:07 PM »
Sucks to have never won a pro show in your decade huh?

Dude...i love hearin a good debate...but can you PLEASE stop licking Phil Heath's balls?  For ME to come out and say it....you really gotta be doin it hard.  You are so tightly on his nut sack that its sickening...its like hes your idol and you feel privilaged he talks to you.  You dont see him as a friend or an equal...he is your idol and you feel special when you stick up and talk him up...and think maybe he will think more highly of you or like you more for doing so.  Pleasee....lay off just a little...

monstercalves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: February 25, 2008, 04:55:01 PM »

when was the last time a competitor with this quality at this age came along and was as thick and separated and striated with no problems getting a shredded condition with calves ....?

give me 3 names please .....just off the top of your head .......

or even 5 names if you can think of them?

;)

monstercalves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: February 25, 2008, 05:05:59 PM »
Dude...i love hearin a good debate...but can you PLEASE stop licking Phil Heath's balls?  For ME to come out and say it....you really gotta be doin it hard.  You are so tightly on his nut sack that its sickening...its like hes your idol and you feel privilaged he talks to you.  You dont see him as a friend or an equal...he is your idol and you feel special when you stick up and talk him up...and think maybe he will think more highly of you or like you more for doing so.  Pleasee....lay off just a little...

are you reading the same thread son?......... ;)

im saying he looks like the guy that will take bodybuilding to a new level......

i dont even fukn know the guy ive never met him?....

"...and think maybe he will think more highly of you or like you more for doing so...."....why would i think that as if i might bump into him and he says thanks man heres 100 bucks .....

we're discussing it here, u think hes reading it and going oh all they guys earn 5 points ......100 bucks each.....haaaaa!!

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: February 25, 2008, 05:11:38 PM »

are you reading the same thread son?......... ;)

im saying he looks like the guy that will take bodybuilding to a new level......

i dont even fukn know the guy ive never met him?....

"...and think maybe he will think more highly of you or like you more for doing so...."....why would i think that as if i might bump into him and he says thanks man heres 100 bucks .....

we're discussing it here, u think hes reading it and going oh all they guys earn 5 points ......100 bucks each.....haaaaa!!

Hey idiot....look who i quoted and was talkin to....thanx

monstercalves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: February 25, 2008, 05:17:51 PM »
i was the one sayin he is taking it to another level......

who could be praising him more and be more  "...tightly on his nut sack..." than that?.... :-X

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
« Reply #35 on: February 25, 2008, 05:19:21 PM »
Sorry but I don't idolize any bodybuilders. He's a friend and yes proud of him but that doesn't equate to idolizing him. We have a friendship and a business relationship. He's the most talked about bodybuilder in the world today.

I'm simply stating gh15 never won a bodybuilding show in his career and loves to belittle others who are having more success than he ever did on stage.
Elevate Your Image.™

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: February 25, 2008, 05:19:40 PM »
i was the one sayin he is taking it to another level......

who could be praising him more and be more  "...tightly on his nut sack..." than that?.... :-X

Do a search on LIft Studio's posts.  99% are on phil heath haha....

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: February 25, 2008, 05:21:28 PM »
Sorry but I don't idolize any bodybuilders. He's a friend and yes proud of him but that doesn't equate to idolizing him. We have a friendship and a business relationship. He's the most talked about bodybuilder in the world today.

I'm simply stating gh15 never won a bodybuilding show in his career and loves to belittle others who are having more success than he ever did on stage.

Dude cmon im not tryin to give you a hard time like the other guys on here...im being straight with u......most of your posts are on Phil Heath.  You are all over him.  Seriously man, take a step back and look at it from a regular persons point of view.  Step out of your shoes and into someone elses and evaluate...would you consider that "azz kissing"?  Almost positive you would.  Back off...just a tad.....

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #38 on: February 25, 2008, 05:22:48 PM »
Dude cmon im not tryin to give you a hard time like the other guys on here...im being straight with u......most of your posts are on Phil Heath.  You are all over him.  Seriously man, take a step back and look at it from a regular persons point of view.  Step out of your shoes and into someone elses and evaluate...would you consider that "azz kissing"?  Almost positive you would.  Back off...just a tad.....

Are you implying that there is something sinful and unnatural in Lift Studios' love and devotion to Mr Heath, TP4U? ???

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: February 25, 2008, 05:24:29 PM »
Are you implying that there is something sinful and unnatural in Lift Studios' love and devotion to Mr Heath, TP4U? ???

lol thats like an "alley-oop" that im not gonna take haha.  Just sayin he should back off becuase it looks bad....but i wont take it as far as you want me to....although il admit im at least considering the thought to be possibly true haha

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #40 on: February 25, 2008, 05:25:44 PM »
lol thats like an "alley-oop" that im not gonna take haha.  Just sayin he should back off becuase it looks bad....but i wont take it as far as you want me to....although il admit im at least considering the thought to be possibly true haha

I'll take that as a 'yes' then ;)

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
« Reply #41 on: February 25, 2008, 05:27:24 PM »

Sign up for news, gossip and contest results at www.musclephone.com or type the word MUSCLE to 64274

8)
Elevate Your Image.™

dearth

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: February 25, 2008, 05:30:50 PM »
how exactly do you get compensated for your "services"?

do you get "phil"ed up from the rear ?

mame09

• Getbig III
  • its simple if it jiggles its fat
« Reply #43 on: February 25, 2008, 05:49:20 PM »
phils pecs are starting to get over developed they look like boobs  :-\

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #44 on: February 25, 2008, 06:18:50 PM »

I agree.  Isaac is coming across more like a groupie than a friend.  Keep that shit on mayhem please.  Phil is a confident guy and I'm sure he can defend himself.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #45 on: February 25, 2008, 06:21:10 PM »
physiqe that is blown to tomas prince dimention due to very good respond to hormones

you mean he doesn't train harder than everyone else?  :o

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #46 on: February 25, 2008, 06:38:32 PM »

when was the last time a competitor with this quality at this age came along and was as thick and separated and striated with no problems getting a shredded condition with calves ....?

give me 3 names please .....just off the top of your head .......

or even 5 names if you can think of them?

;)
Rich Gaspari 2nd at Olympia at age 23, 1986

Kevin Levrone 2nd at Olympia at age 26, 1992

Flex Wheeler 2nd at Olympia at age 28, 1993

They never won the Olympia; so age means absolutely nothing :)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #47 on: February 25, 2008, 06:51:50 PM »
Mike Francois destroyed Dorian IMO.

Hell yeah he did. I remember this one shot of Francois in Flex, he was under a vertical leg press, his legs were cut up and grainy as hell, more so than Dorian's ever were. And he beat Nasser back at the 94 NOC I believe, and he had that grainy-ness back then as well. He was a bit blocky, but he had a better flowing physique than Mr. Blocky, Jay Cutler. His 1997 BFTO segment was mind-blowing.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #48 on: February 25, 2008, 06:58:04 PM »
It's becoming more and more clear that he has world class arms on a good torso.

Crazy arms though, without a doubt.

That's a awesome shot by the way...

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: February 25, 2008, 08:15:34 PM »
He's the most talked about bodybuilder in the world today.

With all due respect Lift, Phil Heath is not the most talked about bodybuilder in the world.  Cutler, Coleman, Martinez all are very much in the spotlight and discussed way more often that Phil Heath.

"1"

P.S. Might he soon become the next big thing?  Maybe, but he first has to beat some real 1st tier pros, the ironman was full of 3rd tier pros that couldn't light a candle next to the top 10 at the Olympia..