Author Topic: Another insane shot of Phil Heath  (Read 12086 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Another insane shot of Phil Heath
« on: February 25, 2008, 12:43:16 PM »
It's becoming more and more clear that he has world class arms on a good torso.

Crazy arms though, without a doubt.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Re: Another insane shot of Phil Heath
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2008, 12:44:32 PM »
monstrous upper body.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2008, 12:46:13 PM »

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2008, 12:47:11 PM »
Interesting waistline

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2008, 12:49:16 PM »
standing relaxed

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2008, 12:51:21 PM »

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2008, 12:51:35 PM »
upper arms have surpassed priest's for freak value.

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2008, 12:53:15 PM »
Oh God his pecs are soooo tiny... ::)

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2008, 12:58:26 PM »
I really hope he doesn't stop building those guns trying to achieve symmetry with the rest of his body. U can't have to freaky arms. He got potential to build the freakiest arms in the bussines, if he hasn't already done it!

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2008, 01:03:07 PM »

Hi Phil

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2008, 01:11:27 PM »
Oh God his pecs are soooo tiny... ::)

his chest is tiny,,his pecs look horrid,,his arms are too big ,,his symetry is bad,,he is a freak but his waist like already on the way out the window,,he cant grow with out ruining himself and this is at 235lb on a wet day,,

he got arms and legs only ,,pecs back upper torse even waist line is showing the development of nothingless,,as in gym rat ad in skinny guy that decided to lift weight and indeed has some freaky body parts that in this time and age will be enough ,,,remember bodybuilding is down the drain now days,,you giot jason as mr o...comon now
fallen angel

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2008, 01:13:50 PM »
his chest is tiny,,his pecs look horrid,,his arms are too big ,,his symetry is bad,,he is a freak but his waist like already on the way out the window,,he cant grow with out ruining himself and this is at 235lb on a wet day,,

he got arms and legs only ,,pecs back upper torse even waist line is showing the development of nothingless,,as in gym rat ad in skinny guy that decided to lift weight and indeed has some freaky body parts that in this time and age will be enough ,,,remember bodybuilding is down the drain now days,,you giot jason as mr o...comon now
hey GH i've always wanted to ask you what your opinion of Mike Francois was? what kind of stuff did that guy take to achieve that type of thickness?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #12 on: February 25, 2008, 01:14:18 PM »
by the way ,,no matter how you look at him ,,with others or alone!! but even alone!! the guy is narrow ,,narrower than a female!,,,the more i look the more i see nothingless that will be as sucesful as barak obama in this day and age,,why? because its the time and era for nothingness

this is freak respond to hormones and thats where it ends,,skinny basketball physiqe with phenominal reponse for hormones,,the more he will grow the worse he will look yet get all the benefits due to generation NOTHINGNESS
fallen angel

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: February 25, 2008, 01:20:30 PM »
the type of thickness is archieved with lots of free weight rows deadlifts and weighted chins.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #14 on: February 25, 2008, 01:23:10 PM »
hey GH i've always wanted to ask you what your opinion of Mike Francois was? what kind of stuff did that guy take to achieve that type of thickness?

he had foundation,,he was tom prince with foundation unlike tom prince that did insulin and hgh and duretics from usa to china and back on a regular basis ,,he used what every one else used at the time but relied on constant work in the gym since it was work in gym first  and hormones to enhance this work... rather than hormones first and work in gym to enhance hormone intake now days

just a strong guy with or with out hormones that built good foundation and relyed mainly on aas like it should be
fallen angel

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2008, 01:26:42 PM »
by the way ,,no matter how you look at him ,,with others or alone!! but even alone!! the guy is narrow ,,narrower than a female!,,,the more i look the more i see nothingless that will be as sucesful as barak obama in this day and age,,why? because its the time and era for nothingness

this is freak respond to hormones and thats where it ends,,skinny basketball physiqe with phenominal reponse for hormones,,the more he will grow the worse he will look yet get all the benefits due to generation NOTHINGNESS

Sucks to have never won a pro show in your decade huh?
Elevate Your Image.™

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2008, 01:28:43 PM »
the type of thickness is archieved with lots of free weight rows deadlifts and weighted chins.

+ lots of drugs and genetic potential... ;)

actually, the drugs and genetics - free weights would probably have the same effect.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: February 25, 2008, 01:33:33 PM »
i was being sarcastic, offcourse its all drugs, its doesnt matter what they do in the gym.

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: February 25, 2008, 01:37:27 PM »
he had foundation,,he was tom prince with foundation unlike tom prince that did insulin and hgh and duretics from usa to china and back on a regular basis ,,he used what every one else used at the time but relied on constant work in the gym since it was work in gym first  and hormones to enhance this work... rather than hormones first and work in gym to enhance hormone intake now days

just a strong guy with or with out hormones that built good foundation and relyed mainly on aas like it should be

francois' prime coincided with dorian's.

francois + dorian = shit loads of all the cutting edge drugs of today.

hope this helps. :D

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: February 25, 2008, 01:38:04 PM »

Mike Francois destroyed Dorian IMO.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #20 on: February 25, 2008, 01:46:07 PM »

no,,he relied more on aas ,,,dorian took it to new level ,,he did use everything dorian used but didnt take it to the level dorian did and also didnt have dorian potential,,dorian is top 5 bodybuilders ever ,,not too many are,,

you got ron arnold dorian haney and sergio/levrone fighting there for the 5th spot,,thats top 5 ,,,rest couldnt make it and couldnt sustain the loads of drugs needed as in the ability to tolerate it and stay functionable
fallen angel

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #21 on: February 25, 2008, 01:49:24 PM »
no,,he relied more on aas ,,,dorian took it to new level ,,he did use everything dorian used but didnt take it to the level dorian did and also didnt have dorian potential,,dorian is top 5 bodybuilders ever ,,not too many are,,

you got ron arnold dorian haney and sergio/levrone fighting there for the 5th spot,,thats top 5 ,,,rest couldnt make it and couldnt sustain the loads of drugs needed as in the ability to tolerate it and stay functionable
The level dorian took it to, are you talking about the frozen Gorilla blood ?
L

sculpture

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: February 25, 2008, 01:50:27 PM »

To be fair can't that be said for all top pro bbers?

Theyre freaks. Different from 99% of gym goers.

Hyper responders

Stavios

« Reply #23 on: February 25, 2008, 01:51:02 PM »
Mike Francois destroyed Dorian IMO.

I am not a big fan of Mike Francois, he had amazing thickness in his back but his torso was really long I tought it looked weird

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #24 on: February 25, 2008, 02:11:01 PM »

I already posted a thread similar to this one, pointing out the obvious, and got shitcanned by Isaac for it:

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=154679.0
Bodybuilding Pro.com