Author Topic: A Spry Farrakhan Sings Obama's Praises  (Read 927 times)

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
A Spry Farrakhan Sings Obama's Praises
« on: February 25, 2008, 02:49:26 PM »
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/F/FARRAKHAN_SAVIOURS_DAY?SITE=FLTAM&SECTION=US

In his first major public address since a cancer crisis, Nation of Islam Minister Louis Farrakhan said Sunday that presidential candidate Barack Obama is the "hope of the entire world" that the U.S. will change for the better...

Another guy I want our President to be endorsed by. ::) Our president should never be associated with /backed by with radicals like this..... or radical 60's anti-war nuts..or have mentors who are ardent commies. Our President should never have anybody question his Patriotism or be seen not saying the Pledge....wearing a pin with our flag should not be an issue. This guy is the most liberal individual to ever run for president. No matter what his policies are...there should be some things that shouldn't be questioned..and with this guy they are.
L

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
Re: A Spry Farrakhan Sings Obama's Praises
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2008, 07:33:49 PM »
I knew Jag's father would support Obama.  ;) ;D

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2008, 06:37:15 AM »
I heard an interview with Farrakhan where he said (honestly, this was his own words) he was climbing a mountain somewhere outside the U.S. to see a religious icon at the top when a UFO flew by, he was beamed up and the profit Mohammed spoke to him about an upcoming war that the US will bring upon the middle east.

This guy is a f-ckin nutcase.  No one should listen to him.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2008, 06:40:07 AM »
ya gotta remember that the USA is full of idiot nutcases like this, and most of them will like one candidate more than the others.

There are KKK types who prefer mccain to obama and hilary.
Does it reflect negatively on mccain?  Of course not. 

HH6, when you say "Another guy I want our President to be endorsed by.  Our president should never be associated with /backed by with radicals like this..... or radical 60's anti-war nuts..or have mentors who are ardent commies.", you're tying Farrak to Obama, when Obama wants nothing to do with the guy and has run from nutbag endorsements.

There are lots of neonazi fucks who support mccain.  Would a thread about them be fair?  You're letting your anti-Obama campaign stray from the truths (his inexperience) to smears (who endorses him - out of his control). 

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2008, 06:47:33 AM »
I agree 240.  But the racist pricks that may support McCain probably don't support McCain cause they like him...they just don't want to see Obama president.  In Farrakan's case, he may believe that he has more in common with Barack because of the past Islamic ties.

Either way, the endorcement means little to me...Farrakhan is just a nutjob that shouldn't get any news time.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2008, 06:51:28 AM »
I agree 240.  But the racist pricks that may support McCain probably don't support McCain cause they like him...they just don't want to see Obama president.  In Farrakan's case, he may believe that he has more in common with Barack because of the past Islamic ties.

Either way, the endorcement means little to me...Farrakhan is just a nutjob that shouldn't get any news time.

Farrakhan may believe anything he'd like.

There are millions of criminals and junkies and adulterers who love Clinton.
There are thousands of priests who love Obama's anti-war stance. 

It matters naught.  Until Obama does a press conference WITH a nutjob and accepts the endorsement with a handshake, it doesn't matter.  if he did that - they by all means tear it up.

This debate is good - I just don't like to see HH6's normally VERY solid arguments get watered down by including this one, which is out of obama's hand and something he sure doesn't want, as all of the candidates likely see Louie as a nut.