Author Topic: The human body is a psychedelic pharmacy  (Read 3569 times)

figgs

• Getbig IV
  • from realization to infinity
The human body is a psychedelic pharmacy
« on: February 25, 2008, 09:18:45 PM »
I want to begin by making a request for a mind expansion/conscious evolution/spiritual/psychedelic board. That way these sort of videos won't have to float around and drift apart from one another.

The human body is a psychedelic pharmacy

DMT (the most powerful psychedelic known to man)

Entheogens: awakening the divine within

We are chemical time bombs. Our bodies naturally produce the chemical ingredients it takes to expand our consciousness literally beyond the third dimension. Maybe one day magnetic shifts or something will cause all of our pineal glands to dump it's stores of DMT into our systems. The whole human race will simultaneously and collectively experience inter-dimensional travel.

~

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
Re: The human body is a psychedelic pharmacy
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2008, 09:44:12 PM »
I think these topics are very interesting but this is the wrong board to discuss them.  There are plenty of entheogen based boards out there.

figgs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2008, 09:46:37 PM »
I think these topics are very interesting but this is the wrong board to discuss them.  There are plenty of entheogen based boards out there.

Yes, but I'm looking to have the discussion with Getbiggers. Besides, it never hurts to expand your mind. I assure you.
~

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2008, 10:03:45 PM »
Yes, but I'm looking to have the discussion with Getbiggers. Besides, it never hurts to expand your mind. I assure you.

You are wasting valuable time that could be spend experiencing true insight on a board more uniformly "into" this topic.  I have no intentions of pointing you in the right direction but I assure you if you are truly interested in these topics you will be enriched by actual discussion with people who are "blasting off" on a regular basis. 

figgs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2008, 10:10:34 PM »
Sure, but if I posted this thread in a DMT tribe forum everyone would tell me I were reposting, whereas here at Getbig it's new to everyone.

I'm living in my dream body thanks to Getbig. The least I could do is give back.
~

marcus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2008, 10:14:07 PM »
It will happen in 2012. You and DW need your own subforum.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2008, 10:23:22 PM »

2012 is more hype to throw you off of the real truth

if you guys wanna talk muscle why dont you just jack off to bodybuildin rags

eat natural foods and lift weights and you will be ripped
A

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2008, 01:13:21 AM »
So have you tried DMT?  What happened while you were on it?

I'm willing to bet he is your usual talker, not doer.

I used to talk a lot about DMT, never did it, though.

io856

« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2008, 01:24:09 AM »
2012 is more hype to throw you off of the real truth

if you guys wanna talk muscle why dont you just jack off to bodybuildin rags

eat natural foods and lift weights and you will be ripped
daddywaddy, how do I get some of those fake looking young chics with tits like in you avatar?

figgs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2008, 04:47:54 PM »

That might be what's to come. Thanks for your support!

So have you tried DMT?  What happened while you were on it?

I never have but I'm going to make some this summer. It's going to be a sort of right of passage ceremony. I'll be 20 then.

Here's some good video descriptions.

This is some hippie's video but it's surprisingly intriguing.

Terrence Mckenna

Mckenna (long story)

~

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2008, 08:16:38 PM »
I've done DMT but nothing compares to sober life experiences. Theres plenty to be thrilled/intrigued, and learn about in the real world.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #11 on: February 26, 2008, 08:28:40 PM »
I've done DMT but nothing compares to sober life experiences. Theres plenty to be thrilled/intrigued, and learn about in the real world.

I agree

then again - I doubt my 20 something former self would have agreed

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #12 on: February 26, 2008, 08:34:13 PM »
That might be what's to come. Thanks for your support!

I never have but I'm going to make some this summer. It's going to be a sort of right of passage ceremony. I'll be 20 then.

Here's some good video descriptions.

This is some hippie's video but it's surprisingly intriguing.

Terrence Mckenna

Mckenna (long story)

You are lucky if you are in the US, mimosa is easy to buy.  For people like me, our only option is to strip a tree of bark, killing it in the process.  Not exactly the type of thing I'd like to do.  Hands are tied.

Did you break through?  (Comparisons between real life and DMT seem extremely silly by the way)

warchild

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: February 26, 2008, 08:49:56 PM »
Bunch of fag*ots

arce377

• Getbig IV
  • ARCE DO SAN MARTIALARTS SCHOOL
« Reply #14 on: February 26, 2008, 09:31:34 PM »
ttt
ARCE
DOSAN DOJO

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2008, 06:21:33 PM »
You are lucky if you are in the US, mimosa is easy to buy.  For people like me, our only option is to strip a tree of bark, killing it in the process.  Not exactly the type of thing I'd like to do.  Hands are tied.

Did you break through?  (Comparisons between real life and DMT seem extremely silly by the way)

I got high as a kite. The whole room turned into tiny particles of light that reflected prism colors. Sometimes I saw hieroglyphs, other times I had the experience of blasting off from my own body. Too many experiences to even get into.

I'm not comparring a state of a high to being straight, I'm just saying all the answers are here if you look for them while sober, not in some high.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2008, 06:26:46 PM »
Acid is hard enough to get ahold of these days, but DMT?

Figgs, you know anyone in the metro area that deals shrooms? One can buy shroom spores online and grow them out in jars full of vermiculite and brown rice, but I'd much rather just buy the stuff and refreshen my mind.

figgs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: February 28, 2008, 06:37:53 PM »
I got high as a kite. The whole room turned into tiny particles of light that reflected prism colors. Sometimes I saw hieroglyphs, other times I had the experience of blasting off from my own body. Too many experiences to even get into.

I'm not comparring a state of a high to being straight, I'm just saying all the answers are here if you look for them while sober, not in some high.

That sounds like a hell of a trip. I agree with you about the value of sober life experience. It's my view that we should experience the world through perterbed brain chemistry if we are to truly become on with God. That way, we can use those priceless experiences to better our sober lives.

Acid is hard enough to get ahold of these days, but DMT?

Figgs, you know anyone in the metro area that deals shrooms? One can buy shroom spores online and grow them out in jars full of vermiculite and brown rice, but I'd much rather just buy the stuff and refreshen my mind.

I know one guy who sells shrooms regularly. I don't know about the quality though. I never ate his shrooms. I'm going to trip this spring. Right of passage.  :)
~

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: February 28, 2008, 08:26:27 PM »
That sounds like a hell of a trip. I agree with you about the value of sober life experience. It's my view that we should experience the world through perterbed brain chemistry if we are to truly become on with God. That way, we can use those priceless experiences to better our sober lives.

I know one guy who sells shrooms regularly. I don't know about the quality though. I never ate his shrooms. I'm going to trip this spring. Right of passage.  :)

I couldn't even imagine doing shrooms again. The thought of it just makes me cringe. Acid too. 2 buzzes that are just too long and can get way too wierd. Plus, who wants to sit around in a room full of head trippers asking each other, "Do you feel anything?" for like, 2 hours?  :)