Author Topic: This Sucks!!  (Read 3256 times)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Re: This Sucks!!
« Reply #25 on: February 26, 2008, 07:49:28 AM »
hahahahhaa, "barista's", oh brother. ::)

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #26 on: February 26, 2008, 07:52:00 AM »
Joe's contest pics show he's not very fat. Are you insinuating that he might be a purveyor of the penis, SS?
His meltdown history here says it all.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #27 on: February 26, 2008, 07:53:02 AM »
/oh, and don't forget to conspicuously tote around your 1 liter stainless mug to let everone know you're a member of the flock

We leet carry an off-prime color enamel coffeeteen.  It matches our designer kitchen.

This is the wrong thread for coffee confessions, but I actually like good coffee and espresso.  What shits me off about chic coffee outlets is that the beans they sell are pretty ordinary.  If I was in a major city I'm sure I could find some good beans.  If I'm lucky some bucktoothed banjo player will figure out that there's a market for quality coffee in Bumfuck, Australia and he'll start selling it.  Of course, he'd probably go out of business since most people here, and even restaurants, will proudly serve you FREEZEDRIED COFFEE.  No lie.  Savages.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: February 26, 2008, 07:54:47 AM »
His meltdown history here says it all.
Joe is the most delusional poster here, claims a 535 bench press raw at 181 bodyweight, claims to make hundreds of thousands of $$$ a year as a personal trainer, says a 4.5 40 yard dash and a 36 ich vertical leap aren't impressive, listens to every word Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity say as if it were gospel, oh brother. ::)

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: February 26, 2008, 07:55:09 AM »
Anyone who pays a buck for a ten-cent cup of coffee is wacked in the head.

I might go into Starbucks with much younger family members once a year. They thrive on that stuff, but we all usually end up standing in line while some yippie chick orders some coffee mixtures that take 20 minutes to prepare.

Back in my day a great cup of coffee set me back a dime - and that included a sugar glazed doughnut.

And you told them the size you wanted by merely saying, "Small!" or "Large!". Now they expect you to know a foreign language.

Switch over  to Green Tea! It's healthier!

Somewhat along this same line, I have heard that a $6 box of popcorn in the movie theaters costs two-cents to make. And ditto for a soda. Anyone got the facts?

And the theater owners have to pay 110% of the ticket sales to the movie distributors, so they have to count on the concession stand to make a daily profit.

Fact or fiction?

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #30 on: February 26, 2008, 07:56:17 AM »
Joe is the most delusional poster here, claims a 535 bench press raw at 181 bodyweight, claims to make hundreds of thousands of $$$ a year as a personal trainer, says a 4.5 40 yard dash and a 36 ich vertical leap aren't impressive, listens to every word Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity say as if it were gospel, oh brother. ::)

In all honesty, that sounds like most Getbiggers. Except they bench 800 at 181 pounds.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #31 on: February 26, 2008, 07:58:04 AM »
Back in my day a great cup of coffee set me back a dime - and that included a sugar glazed doughnut.
LOL. A cup of Joe and a sinker for a dime!? Was that when you were hoboing across America during the Depression.  :D

/don't want get vagged by the flatfoots, neither

The Coach

« Reply #32 on: February 26, 2008, 08:05:58 AM »
Damn, you guys are harsh, I don't order coffee, if I ordered a coffee from there I might as well go to Ihop and order a full breakfast with eggs, bacon and pancakes......it would probably be less calories, Instead I just get a grande green tea (china green tips) and maybe a scone. Costs me less than 3 bucks with the scone and 1.85 for the tea.

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: February 26, 2008, 08:08:20 AM »
Damn, you guys are harsh, I don't order coffee, if I ordered a coffee from there I might as well go to Ihop and order a full breakfast with eggs, bacon and pancakes......it would probably be less calories, Instead I just get a grande green tea (china green tips) and maybe a scone. Costs me less than 3 bucks with the scone and 1.85 for the tea.
OWNED!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: February 26, 2008, 08:09:43 AM »
hahahahaha, "a scone and tea", what a fagg. ;D

The Coach

« Reply #35 on: February 26, 2008, 08:09:46 AM »
a bunch of hippy emo queers

Starbucks is the only thing that libs and me can agree on :)

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #36 on: February 26, 2008, 08:10:52 AM »
"I... couldn't help but notice that you ordered a green tea too.  Do you... have a workout partner?"

And now you know the rest of the story.

The Coach

« Reply #37 on: February 26, 2008, 08:11:36 AM »

lol

The Coach

« Reply #38 on: February 26, 2008, 08:12:14 AM »
"I... couldn't help but notice that you ordered a green tea too.  Do you... have a workout partner?"

And now you know the rest of the story.

Yes, my wife.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #39 on: February 26, 2008, 08:13:23 AM »
Yes, my wife.

...please!

And boy are my arms tired!

medz zeppelin

• Getbig IV
  • go west young man.......break bread in the new lan
« Reply #40 on: February 26, 2008, 08:14:18 AM »
as opposed to 2 bavarian creme chocolate frosted and a latte frapachino with a chese danish as a kicker

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #41 on: February 26, 2008, 08:21:09 AM »
I'm gonna have 2 eggs over easy,side stack of pancakes,home fries,bacon,with a chocolate milk shake for breakfest.
I'm bulking 8)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: February 26, 2008, 08:22:51 AM »
as opposed to 2 bavarian creme chocolate frosted and a latte frapachino with a chese danish as a kicker
hahaha, no, that's even gayer. :D

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #43 on: February 26, 2008, 08:23:28 AM »
Maybe they can stop charging $10 a cup of coffee
actually per cup of coffee they are cheaper than dunkin donuts

its $2.07 for a large starbucks here as opposed to $2.11 for a large dunkin donuts

JediKnight

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: February 26, 2008, 08:25:07 AM »
I heard they were using these for the new steamed milk.

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: February 26, 2008, 08:29:40 AM »
I'm gonna have 2 eggs over easy,side stack of pancakes,home fries,bacon,with a chocolate milk shake for breakfest.
I'm bulking 8)
Now dats a snack chief!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: February 26, 2008, 08:31:33 AM »
I heard they were using these for the new steamed milk.

Panda would smack the dried cum flakes off your negro lips and fucck your siser.....wait she's black.....nevermind.

medz zeppelin

• Getbig IV
  • go west young man.......break bread in the new lan
« Reply #47 on: February 26, 2008, 08:37:08 AM »
hahaha, no, that's even gayer. :D
gayer than wearing a bath robe?

The Coach

« Reply #48 on: February 26, 2008, 08:41:59 AM »
I'm bulking 8)

.......then an hour in the shitter with a stack of magazines :P

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #49 on: February 26, 2008, 08:55:33 AM »
hello, this is beedog.