Author Topic: What is your nickname?  (Read 2581 times)

AKR

• Getbig II
  • Nobody moves the IRON like me, IRON is my bitch
What is your nickname?
« on: February 26, 2008, 10:07:30 AM »
Me...mine is 'Pure Power'. I guess its because with the group of guys I lift with I am the most hardcore. I take those weights when I am in the gym and I scream till my lungs bleed while I toss heavy iron around like it was nothing! that my friends is Hardcore with a capital 'H'! Bench is my favorite lift. Not to be immodest but it shows. some guys you can just look at and you know they are helluva strong and can bench like a Gorilla. I am one of those guys. You dont earn a nickname like 'Pure Power' being a pansy...noway
B

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
Re: What is your nickname?
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2008, 12:00:30 PM »
Me...mine is 'Pure Power'. I guess its because with the group of guys I lift with I am the most hardcore. I take those weights when I am in the gym and I scream till my lungs bleed while I toss heavy iron around like it was nothing! that my friends is Hardcore with a capital 'H'! Bench is my favorite lift. Not to be immodest but it shows. some guys you can just look at and you know they are helluva strong and can bench like a Gorilla. I am one of those guys. You dont earn a nickname like 'Pure Power' being a pansy...noway

Maybe you should consider changing it to "Lame Gimmick"   :)

:)

John O

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2008, 01:17:16 PM »
'Pure Power'  ;)   how many records have you broken?

I have been called a few names,  ;D    but don't have a nickname.
Masters- 50-54
148#

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2008, 09:12:37 AM »
lame x 10  ::)
S