Author Topic: More Schwarzenegger News on another German Newspaper...translated  (Read 1685 times)

Stark

• Getbig V
Pretty bad newspaper, but hey what ever...

http://www.bild.de/BILD/leute/star-guy/ich-bin-der-sklave-im-eigenen-haus.html

Arnold: I'm a Slave in my own house.

Er hat Einfluss, verhandelt als Gouverneur von Kalifornien mit den Mächtigsten der Mächtigen, gehörte einst zu den gefragtesten Action-Stars der Welt.
He has power and negotiates as a Governeur of California with some of the most powerful people, he once was one of the most
wanted Action stars around the word.
But at home Arnold has litterly nothing to say: Arnold: I'm a Slave in my own house admit the father of 4.
One of my responsiblites is to wake up everybody in the morning, I server my wife coffee every morning at 06.45 on her bed.

He mostly relies on his wife when it comes down to the Education of his kids, We have curvious and it depends on the age of the kids.
The 14 year old has to be at home at 23.00, the oldest daughter is over 18 years old and can come and go when she wants to.
None of his kids are allowe to stay longer than 5 min under the shower, this is to  harden the Environmental awareness in his family
Acording to Arnold: Kids have have the very negative habit to take a chair into the shower and to stay there for over 15 min, that makes litteraly metldown.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
Re: More Schwarzenegger News on another German Newspaper...translated
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2008, 05:19:42 AM »
Shame on you for surfing that site!!!!!!!! :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X

;D

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2008, 05:21:24 AM »
Shame on you for surfing that site!!!!!!!! :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X

;D

Lol I always check for news in this order

www.faz.de (for the more conservative)
www.suedeutsche (my favourite, very liberal)
www.bild.de (for the laugh) ;D

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2008, 05:27:05 AM »
Lol I always check for news in this order

www.faz.de (for the more conservative)
www.suedeutsche (my favourite, very liberal)
www.bild.de (for the laugh) ;D

I'd not go to BILD at gunpoint.

It's the No 1 reason germany is a shithole. People actually read and believe that, it's the biggest selling newspaper in germany with 3 million copies sold per day!

Note: Japan's Yomiuri Shinbun sells 12 million per day, Asahi Shinbun about 10 million, and the biggest Economy oriented newspaper Nihon Keizai Shinbun sells 5 million per day.

Germans buy this shit and believe it.  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2008, 05:31:39 AM »
I'd not go to BILD at gunpoint.

It's the No 1 reason germany is a shithole. People actually read and believe that, it's the biggest selling newspaper in germany with 3 million copies sold per day!

Note: Japan's Yomiuri Shinbun sells 12 million per day, Asahi Shinbun about 10 million, and the biggest Economy oriented newspaper Nihon Keizai Shinbun sells 5 million per day.

Germans buy this shit and believe it.  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Well come on now, Bild was always laid out for the working class so to speak, there are countless newspapers around the world that are exactly the same: The Sun, The Star ect ect.
As an intelligent liberal like myself you have to take anything in news never mind what newspaper with a huge grain of salt.
The only news I know who are completly neutral are TV Euronews.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2008, 05:36:14 AM »
Well come on now, Bild was always laid out for the working class so to speak, there are countless newspapers around the world that are exactly the same: The Sun, The Star ect ect.
As an intelligent liberal like myself you have to take anything in news never mind what newspaper with a huge grain of salt.
The only news I know who are completly neutral are TV Euronews.

All that british tabloids is not better.

I fucking hate these dumb fucks. I can kill when i read a bumper sticker like "Steuern runter macht Deutschland munter" or "Wir sind Papst".

It's the dumbest popularistic BS and the worst thing is, there are people out there thinking Bild is a newspaper, they read it for information.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2008, 06:01:20 AM »
All that british tabloids is not better.

I fucking hate these dumb fucks. I can kill when i read a bumper sticker like "Steuern runter macht Deutschland munter" or "Wir sind Papst".

It's the dumbest popularistic BS and the worst thing is, there are people out there thinking Bild is a newspaper, they read it for information.

meltdown :D

Dude I have not said anything less, but they are still fucking funny to read, maybe you apprechiate the
humor more when you're living a while in an different country.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2008, 06:03:17 AM »
meltdown :D

Dude I have not said anything less, but they are still fucking funny to read, maybe you apprechiate the
humor more when you're living a while in an different country.

When i want to read something funny, i read Spiegel.

Hope this helps.  ;D ;D

haha, keiner von den Spinnern hier weiss worum es geht...  ;D ;D

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2008, 07:13:40 AM »
When i want to read something funny, i read Spiegel.

Hope this helps.  ;D ;D

haha, keiner von den Spinnern hier weiss worum es geht...  ;D ;D

Spiegel is pretty much like Bild ::)

lol ich wundere mich schon wo der Ami bleibt mit seinem excellent ::) Deutsch :D

Barracuda

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Teeth in the Darkness
« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2008, 08:37:39 AM »
Good for arnold - laying down the law with his kids. I presume his daughters won't take the Lohan route.