Author Topic: geezer caught in the gym wearing the same shirt twice!!! hahaha ownage!  (Read 3935 times)

JCL

• Getbig III
Re: geezer caught in the gym wearing the same shirt twice!!! hahaha ownage!
« Reply #25 on: February 27, 2008, 02:55:49 PM »
bros,

i was at the gym the other day training leg extensions and doing smith machine lunges when i saw this geezer wearing a nike dryfit sleeveless shirt. now ive got a good memory so i recalled seeing that exact shirt on him 6 weeks earlier!

i stepped up to him and stared at him and said "hey mate, that nike dryfit sleeveless shirt looks familiar, thats the same one you wore to the gym 6 weeks ago innit?"

he went pale as a ghost and stuttered "n-no-no this is a different one. this is brand new. honest" but i could tell he was lying through his teeth and he quickly packed away after that and left the gym and i havent seen him since!  ;D

haha the nerve of some people

is this a joke ?

wolfgang187

• Getbig IV
  • My power is discombobulatingly & devastating!
« Reply #26 on: February 27, 2008, 02:58:38 PM »
bros,

i was at the gym the other day training leg extensions and doing smith machine lunges when i saw this geezer wearing a nike dryfit sleeveless shirt. now ive got a good memory so i recalled seeing that exact shirt on him 6 weeks earlier!

i stepped up to him and stared at him and said "hey mate, that nike dryfit sleeveless shirt looks familiar, thats the same one you wore to the gym 6 weeks ago innit?"

he went pale as a ghost and stuttered "n-no-no this is a different one. this is brand new. honest" but i could tell he was lying through his teeth and he quickly packed away after that and left the gym and i havent seen him since!  ;D

haha the nerve of some people

GO AWAY HOMO

dantelis

• Getbig IV
  • Mesmerizing, isn't it.
« Reply #27 on: February 27, 2008, 03:17:27 PM »
I wear the same shirt for 6 weeks, then change.  The hardening of my sweat on the shirt acts like a lifting shirt, giving me greater poundage in my lifts.   :D

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #28 on: February 27, 2008, 03:39:04 PM »
i do the same with my underwear a new pair every day just like david beckham does

i used to wear boxers no longer since i think they hide too much of the legs and the glutes dont look as good in them so now i only wear tight briefs

i would recommend white over black as they give a fresher sexier look especially if you got a mad tan going on occasionally i mix it up and throw a unexpected colour in their like camo or baby blue or even orange works really well with a good tan in the summer
Z

Bruffy

• Getbig II
  • If it's not metal, it's crap!
« Reply #29 on: February 27, 2008, 08:32:19 PM »
More words of wisdom from the 20,000 plus poser.
I

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #30 on: February 27, 2008, 08:36:03 PM »
new undies suck. you need to wash them first to make them softer.
A

aussiepro

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: February 27, 2008, 10:24:21 PM »
i do the same with my underwear a new pair every day just like david beckham does

i used to wear boxers no longer since i think they hide too much of the legs and the glutes dont look as good in them so now i only wear tight briefs

i would recommend white over black as they give a fresher sexier look especially if you got a mad tan going on occasionally i mix it up and throw a unexpected colour in their like camo or baby blue or even orange works really well with a good tan in the summer
you need to get a life and stop all this nonsence posting on getbig..
we all saw the photos of you not that long ago and you look like you weigh 130 pounds if that... maybe turn of your computer and actually go to the gym once in a while....
and i hope this thread was a joke cause it was one of the stupidest things i have rerad on getbig... and thats saying something
there's no magic pills... just needles

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #32 on: February 27, 2008, 10:28:51 PM »
i wear the same shirt everyday

I do to, well they look the same.  I have about 2 dozen black t-shirts.  It looks like I wear the same thing but they are different shirts.

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #33 on: February 27, 2008, 10:41:59 PM »
we all saw the photos of you not that long ago and you look like you weigh 130 pounds if that... maybe turn of your computer and actually go to the gym once in a while....
and i hope this thread was a joke cause it was one of the stupidest things i have rerad on getbig... and thats saying something

;D

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #34 on: March 17, 2008, 11:04:14 AM »
fuckn geezers hahah fuck em geezers

Z

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: March 17, 2008, 11:07:55 AM »
fuckn geezers hahah fuck em geezers

obvious attempt at bumping his thread back up after being gone for 2 weeks

Cardfan

• Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: March 17, 2008, 11:12:10 AM »
WTF? This thread is gayer than Canada. Who gives a shit what guys wear?

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #37 on: March 17, 2008, 03:22:42 PM »
WTF? This thread is gayer than Canada. Who gives a shit what guys wear?
truth.
A

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
« Reply #38 on: March 17, 2008, 03:36:20 PM »

U dont need an IQ of einstein to tell he was joking, having said that I did see his pictures and the guy looks like he has down syndrome.