Author Topic: testoviron  (Read 1847 times)

Big_Tymer

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastards With Muscle
testoviron
« on: February 27, 2008, 11:54:40 AM »
what is the injection protocol for this?  250mg/ml with enanthate and propionate esters, would I have to inject EOD or could I get by with just twice a week.  Never used any prop before, always stuck with enanthate.

Lifter4Life

• Getbig III
  • I RUN THIS PLACE,GET USED TO IT!!
Re: testoviron
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2008, 11:57:18 AM »
Twice a week.

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2008, 12:57:36 PM »
2x per week, long esters.

bceagle

• Getbig I
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2008, 12:16:33 PM »
That always bothered me because it is always listed as an enanthate even though it is a blend, so you would think it is once a week. 

Slintowin4424

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Seminar May 10 in brea message me for details
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2008, 09:48:37 AM »
What kind of results you looking for?

Big_Tymer

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2008, 09:54:31 AM »
nevermind, schering makes 2 products called testoviron.  one of them is an enanthate/prop blend, and the other is pure enanthate.  confusing

Slintowin4424

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2008, 09:57:24 AM »
nevermind, schering makes 2 products called testoviron.  one of them is an enanthate/prop blend, and the other is pure enanthate.  confusing
SO again what is your goal?

Big_Tymer

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2008, 10:00:58 AM »
SO again what is your goal?

just keep getting bigger, want to compete one day.

Slintowin4424

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2008, 10:19:10 AM »
I would take a cc four times a week one hour before you train so you have a gram of test a week throw some deca in and dianabol and use proviron eod for about 16 weeks and pros here you come  also optional but would help take hcg starting week 3 every 5 days some say four but I say five you can shut down on hcg too if overloaded but anyways every five days 400 each time.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2008, 10:20:11 AM »
why would you want to inject one hour pre-training?

Slintowin4424

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2008, 10:40:14 AM »
Testosteron peaks aproximately one hour to one and a half hours after injection it will help the pump and make you that much more aggresive with the weights

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 16, 2008, 11:18:46 AM »
i thought test with an ester attacched released eveny throughout the entire duration of that specific ester?   or do you mean test susp?

Slintowin4424

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: March 16, 2008, 02:20:50 PM »
I dont believe this I have always injected one hour before training and trust me you will notice a difference

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 16, 2008, 02:26:18 PM »
im pumped to try this out..

yo man, sorry for being a dick to you in previous posts. you seem like a cool guy. and there are very few of those on this site. especially real bodybuilders.

i got a question...is injecting sustanon supposed ot be a bit painful? i just witched gears mid cycle, because i have some (what i think)Human grade gear, and i was using underground stuff...and when i injected to othr sust, it only hurt when the needle was going in, but the injecting itself wasnt pianful at all. now, with this new one, as i inject the oil, it feels like the oil itself is causing me pain as it runs into my muscle..        normal, or what?

Slintowin4424

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: March 16, 2008, 02:41:06 PM »
It all depends on who you are some esthers will hurt but I have never had pain right away usually the pain comes later

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2008, 02:49:05 PM »
I dont believe this I have always injected one hour before training and trust me you will notice a difference

This is true.  I used to do my injects first thing in the morning then work out at night.  I've switched to doing them aobut 1-1.5 hours before working out and it's made a pretty big difference in my workouts.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #16 on: March 18, 2008, 08:19:43 AM »
This is true.  I used to do my injects first thing in the morning then work out at night.  I've switched to doing them aobut 1-1.5 hours before working out and it's made a pretty big difference in my workouts.

I noticed the same thing...

8)

Smokincrazy

• Getbig IV
  • owned,meltdown,epic......
« Reply #17 on: March 18, 2008, 08:24:37 AM »
im pumped to try this out..

yo man, sorry for being a dick to you in previous posts. you seem like a cool guy. and there are very few of those on this site. especially real bodybuilders.

i got a question...is injecting sustanon supposed ot be a bit painful? i just witched gears mid cycle, because i have some (what i think)Human grade gear, and i was using underground stuff...and when i injected to othr sust, it only hurt when the needle was going in, but the injecting itself wasnt pianful at all. now, with this new one, as i inject the oil, it feels like the oil itself is causing me pain as it runs into my muscle..        normal, or what?

Probably has too much Benzyl alcohol

4thAD

« Reply #18 on: March 18, 2008, 08:25:39 AM »
I'm going to give this a shot. I dont know how it would really work as the ester chain has not had time to be cleaved.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #19 on: March 18, 2008, 08:52:17 AM »
I'm going to give this a shot. I dont know how it would really work as the ester chain has not had time to be cleaved.

I always thought it was just in my head but i swear i had more intense workouts after an injection...

8)