Author Topic: Controversial Prophet predicts demise of US and death of Billions  (Read 4099 times)

Swedish Viking

• Getbig IV
  • http://plunkan.blogspot.com/
Re: Controversial Prophet predicts demise of US and death of Billions
« Reply #25 on: February 28, 2008, 01:42:08 AM »
hahahaha

Moosejay

« Reply #26 on: February 28, 2008, 01:50:50 AM »
Update: more record breaking weather on the east coast today-New England snows. Plus, another notable death, William F. Buckley Jr-founder of the National Review.

The snow in New England is hardly 'record breaking'.

Moosejay

« Reply #27 on: February 28, 2008, 01:54:17 AM »
the world has been coming to an end since it started, the missle deal in the 60's y2k global warming

misery seeks company people eat this shit up since they are losers and this is their only hope, they hope everyone goes crashing

fact is everything is just fine get with the program and thats it

Very true

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #28 on: February 28, 2008, 02:01:52 AM »
I've never been really into fundamentalist Christiany, or any religion for that matter, but these things kind of get you spooked, especially when they are accurately predicting things at the same time that they are NOT trying to make a buck off you.  And to be honest...I agree with his message-people have got to start taking more responsibility for their own actions and how they effect everyone and everything else-and right now, much have that revolves around the environment. 
I rarely just come out and slam people, but wow, are you an idiot.  ::)

FrenchFrie

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: February 28, 2008, 02:41:56 AM »
He didn't say they would be unnatural deaths, just unusually many of notable people. Same with the weather, of course it's bad, but he said it is going to start getting out of hand, which it definitely has.  I don't see how anyone can deny the change in the weather over the last few years.  But of course, we didn't need him to tell us that. 
  Like I said, I'm not in total agreement with this person, I'm just going to see how much of what he says comes true.

maybe YOUR life is starting to get out of hand and you feel the need to believe every other people lifes are getting out of hand at the same time? typical. Get some pills from the doctor and everything will be allright.

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #30 on: February 28, 2008, 02:51:59 AM »
It's more of a warning, but that could very well be the route we take. We're on very shaky ground and time is speeding up the to moment of judgement. Destruction or ascension. Which route we take can be turned to our favor at any moment. It's only a choice. A choice between fear and love. If we see through the eyse of love and see us all as one, the world would be saved.

STFU and send me the 100$ you owe me!  >:(

James Blunt

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: February 28, 2008, 02:52:57 AM »
I rarely just come out and slam people, but wow, are you an idiot.  ::)
+1

Swedish Viking

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: February 28, 2008, 03:01:27 AM »
maybe YOUR life is starting to get out of hand and you feel the need to believe every other people lifes are getting out of hand at the same time? typical. Get some pills from the doctor and everything will be allright.

I suppose that's possible, but I'll stay away from any pills for the time being.  About the record breaking snows-that was a quote from the morning news on msn.com.  I am at work and can't access msn right now so I can't link it.  And if I'm an idiot for believing this person, then I'm actually not an idiot because all I'm doing to reporting what I've seen and read.  I don't agree with his conclusions about religion and spirituality, but of course I'm open to them. 
  I tend to think more along the lines of Figgs, that people have these experiences for a reason and the reason is to warn people and actual get them to change-which is needed.  We live very inneficient(especially when it comes to the environement) lives right now.  Like I said, I agree with his message that repenting is much more than just admitting your wrongs, it's actually changing your ways. 

Purge_WTF

« Reply #33 on: February 28, 2008, 04:00:46 AM »
  Weinland isn't saying anything that the author of Revelations didn't say centuries ago.

KillerMonk

• Getbig IV
  • Future President Of USA
« Reply #34 on: February 28, 2008, 04:11:20 AM »
Theres going to be a long line into Heaven or Hell.
Arnold For President 2012.2016

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #35 on: February 28, 2008, 04:18:59 AM »
LOL - Maybe the contraversial "prophet" is going to step on a bodybuilding stage?

He already did.

Da Freak

• Getbig IV
  • Get BIG! Or DIE trying!
« Reply #36 on: February 28, 2008, 04:30:03 AM »
LOL to above!!

quote from his bio:

An author whose books have now been read by people in over 140 countries, Ronald Weinland is first and foremost the pastor of God's Church. He has been a minister in the Church of God for more than twenty-five years. Every Saturday he speaks to a church congregation, but generally in different locations across the United States and broadcasts those live sermons on a Church webcast.

In addition to visiting various scattered congregations in the United States, Ronald Weinland and his wife, Laura, also travel to Australia, New Zealand, Canada, and Europe. He does this to warn and prepare people for what lies ahead in the traumatic events that will unfold over the few remaining years of this prophetic end-time.

Although the Church of God has not been accustomed to having a prophet for nearly 1900 years, God made him a prophet in 1997. His first book, The Prophesied End-Time (published in mid-2004), is the product of what God has given him concerning prophetic end-time events that have already begun to be fulfilled, events that are occurring exactly as he has written in the book. His latest book, 2008-God's Final Witness, pinpoints the timing of these end-time events and adds additional information beyond what the first book covered.

2008-God's Final Witness is a revelation of the Book of Revelation. As Ronald Weinland explains, the apostle John was given the task of recording prophetic events reserved for revelation at this end-time, and he states that he has been given the task of revealing the truth about those things John wrote. As John wrote, God explained to him that the meaning of what he was writing would not be revealed until the time came to unseal the Seven Seals of Revelation, six of which have already been opened.

Unlike The Da Vinci Code or the Left Behind series, which are fiction, 2008-God's Final Witness is true and reveals hidden secrets that man has not been able to uncover for thousands of years. Of the three major religions of the world who claim belief in the God of Abraham (Islam, Judaism and Christianity), no one has ever known the prophecies that are revealed in this book, which are beginning to unfold even now.

2008-God's Final Witness reveals the Seven Thunders of the Book of Revelation, which the apostle John was not allowed to record! It also gives more specific end-time prophecies that will sharply increase during the next year and one-half when the final tribulation of this world strikes. That destructive power will quickly cripple world governments and destroy the world economy over a six-month period. The year 2008 is prophesied as pivotal for the end-time.

Ronald Weinland says that 2008 will mark the beginning of the final events that will thrust the world into the great tribulation (last three and one-half years of the end-time), which will usher in World War III, the death of billions, and on the last day of this great tribulation, the return of Jesus Christ.

=====

book link 1 http://www.the-end.com/prophesied_end_time_ronald_weinland.pdf

book link 2 http://www.the-end.com/2008GodsFinalWitness/2008_Gods_Final_Witness.pdf

Moosejay

« Reply #37 on: February 28, 2008, 04:31:35 AM »

VERY good point.

Trying to pull others into his swirling pool of discontent.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #38 on: February 28, 2008, 05:43:04 AM »
VERY good point.

Trying to pull others into his swirling pool of discontent.
it's all about control with those types

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: February 28, 2008, 05:59:41 AM »
GOD IS DEAD AND WE ARE ALL ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You want a real prophet.Listen to this

Triple-H_2005

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I mostly lurk...
« Reply #40 on: February 28, 2008, 06:26:04 AM »
I'm going to give you a simple explaination, from a Biblical point of view, as to why this guy is full of air.

If you don't believe, that's fine, no need to trash or flame my post.  I just want to illistrate that this is yet another case, like with the Anabolic Outlaw, that you should not judge the faith by the supposedly faithful!

The Two Witnesses do not make an appearance until a few specific things happen.

1.  Rapture of the Church Rapture (removal) of true Christians from earth to heaven by Jesus Christ,  Rev 3:10, Matt 24:36-41, Titus 2:11-13, 1John 2:28

2.  Anti-Christ signs Middle East Peace Pact with Israel, Daniel 9:27 & Rev 6:1,2

3.  Middle East Peace Pact begins the 70th week of Daniel or 7 yr Tribulation signed shortly after the Rapture

It is only after these three things take place that the Two Witnesses appear. 

In Jerusalem!

For 3 1/2 Years, the Two Witnesses prophesy in Jerusalem, Rev 11:3-13
------------------------

Again, if you think of the Bible as a work of fiction, that's your call, so no need to flame.  I just wanted to illustrate that this guy is, Biblically, off his rocker.

figgs

• Getbig IV
  • from realization to infinity
« Reply #41 on: February 28, 2008, 07:14:25 AM »
I just found this article which makes this "prophesy" all the more disturbing.

http://www.redicecreations.com/article.php?id=2408

On this God-forsaken island Bill Gates is investing tens of his millions along with the Rockefeller Foundation, Monsanto Corporation, Syngenta Foundation and the Government of Norway, among others, in what is called the ‘doomsday seed bank.’ Officially the project is named the Svalbard Global Seed Vault on the Norwegian island of Spitsbergen, part of the Svalbard island group.

I heard something to the effect that the japanese mafia had a hit out on the Illuminati for threats of "doomsday". hahaha how awesome would it be if the fucking mafia just popped out these old greedy scumfucks one by one? Mafia to rescue the world! Anyway, let's hope people are working on the task. These people seriously need to be eradicated.
~

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #42 on: February 28, 2008, 07:58:01 AM »
rockerfeller is the head of the illuminati, he must know something we dont  :'( the end is nigh
175lbs by 31st July

Swedish Viking

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: February 28, 2008, 08:10:14 AM »
I'm going to give you a simple explaination, from a Biblical point of view, as to why this guy is full of air.

If you don't believe, that's fine, no need to trash or flame my post.  I just want to illistrate that this is yet another case, like with the Anabolic Outlaw, that you should not judge the faith by the supposedly faithful!

The Two Witnesses do not make an appearance until a few specific things happen.

1.  Rapture of the Church Rapture (removal) of true Christians from earth to heaven by Jesus Christ,  Rev 3:10, Matt 24:36-41, Titus 2:11-13, 1John 2:28

2.  Anti-Christ signs Middle East Peace Pact with Israel, Daniel 9:27 & Rev 6:1,2

3.  Middle East Peace Pact begins the 70th week of Daniel or 7 yr Tribulation signed shortly after the Rapture

It is only after these three things take place that the Two Witnesses appear. 

In Jerusalem!

For 3 1/2 Years, the Two Witnesses prophesy in Jerusalem, Rev 11:3-13
------------------------

Again, if you think of the Bible as a work of fiction, that's your call, so no need to flame.  I just wanted to illustrate that this guy is, Biblically, off his rocker.

I don't trash or flame anyone's posts.  His books have another take on those events you are talking about.  Along with many other things.  Like I said, I don't actually agree with everything he says either, but I think he has a pretty good message.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: February 28, 2008, 08:15:22 AM »
The cool thing with the bible is that over the years it has been "water down" and filtered so many times that you can make anything look like it has been prophesied by the Bible.

Swedish Viking

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: February 28, 2008, 08:17:36 AM »
there are some great books about that...makes you wonder just how much is left from the originals and how much is new.  On the other hand, we do have some very old manuscripts. 

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #46 on: February 29, 2008, 10:26:32 PM »
Nuclear attacks in April

Damn I better stock up on beer

I should get some sun screen.... ;D ;D

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #47 on: March 01, 2008, 07:13:43 AM »
His name is Ron Weinland
  He claims to be one the two end time witnesses of the Book of Revelation. So far, everything he has predicted has been spot on-noticeable increase in high profile deaths, noticeable increase in excessively strange harsh weather, noticeable increase in earthquakes around the world-indonesia has had 12 in the last 4 days, England had one yesterday, Vegas had one last week, and of all places...Svalbard had one three days ago(first of that magnitude in over 100yrs).  Chile is going through the worst drought they've had in 80 yrs, the US has experienced very rare winter tornadoes, along with other strange weather...All of this since the beginning of this month(feb) when he said things would really start rolling.
His next major prediction is the beginning of complete demise of the US via nuclear attacks in major cities-LA, NY, Chicago, Houston, San Francisco, and Washington DC starting in April. After that, he says WWIII breaks out and all hell breaks loose(my words, not his).
Overall, his message is pretty simple. Christianity today isn't Christianty. People need to start living Holy lives(repenting by actually changing their lives rather than just confessing their sins), which, in his opinion, starts with obeying the Saturday Sabbath.
If anyone is interested, he has written 2 books which you can DL free or he will send them to you free from www.the-end.com His other site is www.ronaldweinland.com

If I was superstitious this would scare the piss out of me.