Author Topic: Controversial Prophet predicts demise of US and death of Billions  (Read 4101 times)

Swedish Viking

• Getbig IV
  • http://plunkan.blogspot.com/
His name is Ron Weinland
  He claims to be one the two end time witnesses of the Book of Revelation. So far, everything he has predicted has been spot on-noticeable increase in high profile deaths, noticeable increase in excessively strange harsh weather, noticeable increase in earthquakes around the world-indonesia has had 12 in the last 4 days, England had one yesterday, Vegas had one last week, and of all places...Svalbard had one three days ago(first of that magnitude in over 100yrs).  Chile is going through the worst drought they've had in 80 yrs, the US has experienced very rare winter tornadoes, along with other strange weather...All of this since the beginning of this month(feb) when he said things would really start rolling.
His next major prediction is the beginning of complete demise of the US via nuclear attacks in major cities-LA, NY, Chicago, Houston, San Francisco, and Washington DC starting in April. After that, he says WWIII breaks out and all hell breaks loose(my words, not his).
Overall, his message is pretty simple. Christianity today isn't Christianty. People need to start living Holy lives(repenting by actually changing their lives rather than just confessing their sins), which, in his opinion, starts with obeying the Saturday Sabbath.
If anyone is interested, he has written 2 books which you can DL free or he will send them to you free from www.the-end.com His other site is www.ronaldweinland.com

I've never been really into fundamentalist Christianity, or any religion for that matter, but these things kind of get you spooked, especially when they are accurately predicting things at the same time that they are NOT trying to make a buck off you.  And to be honest...I agree with his message-people have got to start taking more responsibility for their own actions and how they effect everyone and everything else-and right now, much have that revolves around the environment. 

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
Re: Controversial Prophet predicts demise of US and death of Billions
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2008, 02:35:30 PM »

Nibiru is coming. You mus evol.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2008, 02:38:45 PM »
does anyone mod this board anymore?

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2008, 02:39:52 PM »
end-times prediction is nothing new during times of turmoil. every year there's someone new saying the armageddon is coming.

then when it doesn't come, they try a new tact or say "it's still coming soon, just not as soon as i thought".

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2008, 02:41:05 PM »

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2008, 02:43:38 PM »
LA, NY,Houston, San Francisco, and Washington DC I can see, But WTF is in Chicago that someone would want to nuke it? Plus chicago shares water with canada. houston gots nasa but shares water with mexico. So Now you just pissed off two more countries. ???
A

figgs

• Getbig IV
  • from realization to infinity
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2008, 02:46:10 PM »
It's more of a warning, but that could very well be the route we take. We're on very shaky ground and time is speeding up the to moment of judgement. Destruction or ascension. Which route we take can be turned to our favor at any moment. It's only a choice. A choice between fear and love. If we see through the eyse of love and see us all as one, the world would be saved.
~

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2008, 02:46:49 PM »
im terrified.......

who cares??? if theres a nuclear war that starts in April.....you have one month to either (do whatever the fuck you want) or ( snivel to your god and obey the saturday sabbath?)

im gonna dig a bomb shelter....then fuck my neighbor.....

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2008, 02:48:33 PM »
The unknown nutbag(s) who wrote the book of Revelations thought the end time was going to happen in their lifetime(s)

2000 years later and we're still waiting

http://www.religioustolerance.org/end_wrl2.htm

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2008, 02:48:41 PM »
40 Tornados in Oklahoma in January....never has happened heh.

Crazy times indeed.  Is the end near?  Who knows, but I sure fucking hope so....

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2008, 02:48:57 PM »
It's more of a warning, but that could very well be the route we take. We're on very shaky ground and time is speeding up the to moment of judgement. Destruction or ascension. Which route we take can be turned to our favor at any moment. It's only a choice. A choice between fear and love. If we see through the eyse of love and see us all as one, the world would be saved.
warning? doesn't that fuck up the space time continuum?
A

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2008, 02:49:05 PM »

be careful figgsy...after the holocaust hippies will be the first to be persecuted.....

begin your underground shelter, make enough room for johnny falcon

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #12 on: February 27, 2008, 02:49:42 PM »
Nuclear attacks in April

Damn I better stock up on beer

FrenchFrie

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: February 27, 2008, 02:53:04 PM »
avoid living in any major cities then, and settle in the country to have a chance to survive the nuclear blasts.

and start building a mini vault in your garden and get some guns and ammo.

figgs

• Getbig IV
  • from realization to infinity
« Reply #14 on: February 27, 2008, 02:57:58 PM »
If I get the intuitive urge, I'm going to take a train trip to Lakota Republic in the mid north and then live out the rest of my life like in Stephen King's The Stand.
~

hamood

• Getbig II
  • Saddam Hussein is alive and well in Baghdad
« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2008, 03:04:14 PM »
does anyone mod this board anymore?

LOL - Maybe the contraversial "prophet" is going to step on a bodybuilding stage?

Swedish Viking

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: February 27, 2008, 11:31:28 PM »
Update: more record breaking weather on the east coast today-New England snows. Plus, another notable death, William F. Buckley Jr-founder of the National Review.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: February 27, 2008, 11:36:14 PM »
lol here make a serach on Google for this: http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=Randall+Radic&btnG=Google+Search

Who is "Daddy Radic"?

Ordinarily, I don’t make a practice of apologizing to known felons but I feel the need to do so on this occasion.

Back on May 30th, I received a rather odd email from a rather odd man claiming some really odd things. Click here and read that email, then hurry back for the rest of the story–I’ll be right here waiting for you so don’t take too long, okay?

As you can see, I wrote this weirdo off as well, a weirdo, simply dismissing him and his nonsensical rambling. I didn’t bother to research or understand the claims being made by this Randall Radic, instead I decided to make fun of him–because it was so easy.

Recently, though, I’ve been getting many visitors to Dr. Blogstein by way of Google searches for “Randall Radic” and variations there of. The majority of them from Northern California. I decided to look into who this guy is, and what I uncovered is shocking.

He is who he says he is! According to the Modesto Bee (why is it that if it’s criminal, it seems to always be happening in Modesto?), Radic ( right), a pastor, pled guilty to felony grand theft by embezzlement as part of a deal with prosecutors instead of standing trial for selling his church without the congregation’s knowledge!

I’m inclined to say it again–This man of cloth sold his church right from under his congregation!

He reportedly sold the First Congregational Church in Ripon, CA for over $500,000 and then bought himself a BMW.

So, to “Daddy Radic”, as he calls himself, I’m sorry for not taking your email more seriously. I wasted a huge opportunity to get more in depth with you about your very interesting story. If you do find it in your heart to come around again I’d love to interview you here on Dr. Blogstein as well as help you find a literary agent.

So, come back, Daddy Radic, come back!

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #18 on: February 27, 2008, 11:59:21 PM »
Update: more record breaking weather on the east coast today-New England snows. Plus, another notable death, William F. Buckley Jr-founder of the National Review.

Let's review:  It's winter and it snowed in the east coast and an 82 year man with emphysema and diabetes died.

Conclusion:  The End Time is nigh

fuck it - no point is working out tomorrow

Swedish Viking

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: February 28, 2008, 12:17:35 AM »
He didn't say they would be unnatural deaths, just unusually many of notable people. Same with the weather, of course it's bad, but he said it is going to start getting out of hand, which it definitely has.  I don't see how anyone can deny the change in the weather over the last few years.  But of course, we didn't need him to tell us that. 
  Like I said, I'm not in total agreement with this person, I'm just going to see how much of what he says comes true.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #20 on: February 28, 2008, 12:20:07 AM »
He didn't say they would be unnatural deaths, just unusually many of notable people. Same with the weather, of course it's bad, but he said it is going to start getting out of hand, which it definitely has.  I don't see how anyone can deny the change in the weather over the last few years.  But of course, we didn't need him to tell us that. 
  Like I said, I'm not in total agreement with this person, I'm just going to see how much of what he says comes true.

notable people die every day

Buckley was 82 and had multiple chronic diseases

It tends to snow in the east coast in the winter

I'm gonna need something a bit more substantial

Swedish Viking

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: February 28, 2008, 12:23:26 AM »
I agree, I'm going to too...although, there do seem to have been a hell of a lot of notable people dying lately.  The first real prediction he's made that other people generally couldn't have is this nuclear strike in April.  So, we'll see.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: February 28, 2008, 12:55:59 AM »
notable people die every day

Buckley was 82 and had multiple chronic diseases

It tends to snow in the east coast in the winter

I'm gonna need something a bit more substantial

;D hillarious

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #23 on: February 28, 2008, 01:35:15 AM »
the world has been coming to an end since it started, the missle deal in the 60's y2k global warming

misery seeks company people eat this shit up since they are losers and this is their only hope, they hope everyone goes crashing

fact is everything is just fine get with the program and thats it

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #24 on: February 28, 2008, 01:37:20 AM »
His name is Ron Weinland
  He claims to be one the two end time witnesses of the Book of Revelation. So far, everything he has predicted has been spot on-noticeable increase in high profile deaths, noticeable increase in excessively strange harsh weather, noticeable increase in earthquakes around the world-indonesia has had 12 in the last 4 days, England had one yesterday, Vegas had one last week, and of all places...Svalbard had one three days ago(first of that magnitude in over 100yrs).  Chile is going through the worst drought they've had in 80 yrs, the US has experienced very rare winter tornadoes, along with other strange weather...All of this since the beginning of this month(feb) when he said things would really start rolling.
His next major prediction is the beginning of complete demise of the US via nuclear attacks in major cities-LA, NY, Chicago, Houston, San Francisco, and Washington DC starting in April. After that, he says WWIII breaks out and all hell breaks loose(my words, not his).
Overall, his message is pretty simple. Christianity today isn't Christianty. People need to start living Holy lives(repenting by actually changing their lives rather than just confessing their sins), which, in his opinion, starts with obeying the Saturday Sabbath.
If anyone is interested, he has written 2 books which you can DL free or he will send them to you free from www.the-end.com His other site is www.ronaldweinland.com

I've never been really into fundamentalist Christiany, or any religion for that matter, but these things kind of get you spooked, especially when they are accurately predicting things at the same time that they are NOT trying to make a buck off you.  And to be honest...I agree with his message-people have got to start taking more responsibility for their own actions and how they effect everyone and everything else-and right now, much have that revolves around the environment. 

Hi Ron Weinland.
Bodybuilding Pro.com