Author Topic: OTC PCT (if you had to)  (Read 2525 times)

pink

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
OTC PCT (if you had to)
« on: February 27, 2008, 07:08:25 PM »
If you had to do PCT just based on what you can buy over the counter - what would you use and how?
And how far out from last use?

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
Re: OTC PCT (if you had to)
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2008, 07:21:56 PM »
Probably 6OXO (if they still make it). That would however be pretty expensive. I'd take 6 caps a day for 4 weeks (maybe more or less depending on length of the cycle).

How far from last use? It would depend on what the cycle was. For example: If you ended with prop start almost immediately. If you ended with test e, c, d... wait about two weeks before starting PCT.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2008, 12:18:53 PM »
Shitloads of Tribulus,  I've done this combined with regular PCT, great results.

ngm21084

• Getbig IV
  • D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2008, 12:51:45 PM »
Probably 6OXO (if they still make it). That would however be pretty expensive. I'd take 6 caps a day for 4 weeks (maybe more or less depending on length of the cycle).

How far from last use? It would depend on what the cycle was. For example: If you ended with prop start almost immediately. If you ended with test e, c, d... wait about two weeks before starting PCT.

yes they still make 6 oxo they even make 6 oxo extreme now and yes i believe a bottle of 180 caps enough for 6 a day for 30 days is like 80 bucks or so...there are some others that i have been told are good pct products more from people coming off of proh ormone cycles...some recomended were off cycle by alri and post cycle tabs by ids and the retain and rebound stack from anabolic extreme...ive never tried any personally but thats what ive heard....

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2008, 12:57:33 PM »
yes they still make 6 oxo they even make 6 oxo extreme now and yes i believe a bottle of 180 caps enough for 6 a day for 30 days is like 80 bucks or so...there are some others that i have been told are good pct products more from people coming off of proh ormone cycles...some recomended were off cycle by alri and post cycle tabs by ids and the retain and rebound stack from anabolic extreme...ive never tried any personally but thats what ive heard....

I messed with 6OXO a couple years ago - it made me break out like a guy.  :'(

ngm21084

• Getbig IV
  • D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2008, 01:02:51 PM »
I messed with 6OXO a couple years ago - it made me break out like a ####.  :'(

yea i believe it...i dont know if it is the same ingredients as before...but a couple guys tell me that their skin drys up cracks...one guy even told me he was taking the prohormone that got banned by ids mass tabs i think they were called or maybe bulk tabs but he said his strength went through the roof but around both of his eyes he had some wierd reaction and they both turned like purple like he had 2 black eyes....i would have loved to see that hahaahaha....

StackedDec

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2008, 01:05:32 PM »
I am a fan of MHP's Tbomb 2.  It is great as a test booster and it is pretty cheap. 
4-6 pills per day for 30 days would be an ok pct if you had no other options.

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2008, 02:23:18 PM »
I think there is even an 11-Oxo now  ???

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2008, 02:28:57 PM »
11-OXO is not for PCT and is a pro-hormone.

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2008, 02:31:29 PM »
11-OXO is not for PCT and is a pro-hormone.

LOL, shows you how much I am keeping up with this shit.

I just remember seeing an ad in the mags...

Guess the "Clear" dried up for Patrick so he has to hit the pro hormone market.

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2008, 02:56:54 PM »
I try not to keep up with the shit but I get too many people asking me about it so I have to keep up with it a little.

pink

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: February 29, 2008, 07:38:35 AM »
How much is a "shitload" of Tribulus?

Does Trib contribute to hair loss?

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #12 on: February 29, 2008, 09:21:29 AM »
How much is a "shitload" of Tribulus?

Does Trib contribute to hair loss?

Make sure you get a high saponin to protodioscin ratio. At least 60% Sap to 40% Proto...

Some trib is crap and usually price will dictate a good product. I have seen some Trib for $15 a bottle that will not do crap!

No, should not contribute to hair loss but will make your dick hard.
Hope that helps.  ;)

Mega Man

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: May 04, 2008, 12:12:12 AM »
besides PCT use...what's the best over the counter anti-E?

Is 6-oxo good enough to prevent gyno?

I have liquid letro from ag-guys but don't know how good liquid letro is compared to pills.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #14 on: May 04, 2008, 01:58:57 AM »

I have liquid letro from ag-guys but don't know how good liquid letro is compared to pills.
I answered this for you in a PM but for everyone else in less detail...much less. Liquid letro is fine, as long as it's actual Letrozol/Femera. The fact that it is in it's liquid form does not matter...what matters is who you get it from.

....and no, 6-oxo will not come close...not even close.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #15 on: May 04, 2008, 07:38:38 AM »

LIke Arnold said. As long as it's the same chemical then it won't matter what form it comes in.

Mega Man

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: May 04, 2008, 09:42:12 AM »
I answered this for you in a PM but for everyone else in less detail...much less. Liquid letro is fine, as long as it's actual Letrozol/Femera. The fact that it is in it's liquid form does not matter...what matters is who you get it from.

....and no, 6-oxo will not come close...not even close.

thanks for the reply and pm, I realy apreciate it!

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #17 on: May 04, 2008, 09:53:03 AM »
to answer the original question, novadex by gaspari, along with some mega dosed trib (for mood and libido and motivation...not for testosterone), and lots of saturated fat !

guys patrick arnold has got a q&a thread over on MD, and in it he was asked if 6 oxo woul be an okay for pct..he said "NO" he said that it has been show to be suppressive in many cases.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #18 on: May 04, 2008, 11:19:18 AM »

guys patrick arnold has got a q&a thread over on MD, and in it he was asked if 6 oxo woul be an okay for pct..he said "NO" he said that it has been show to be suppressive in many cases.

Actually suppressive not just ineffective? From what I've seen him write he always stresses that he doesn't know for sure what is enough or even appropriate for PCT, he just gives his best guesses (which shows that he knows what he's talking about IMO). His usual recommendation after "heavy" cycles is a SERM followed by a short AI run, such as 6-OXO. I'm pretty sure he has said 6-OXO might be enough after light hormone use.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #19 on: May 04, 2008, 11:21:41 AM »
Actually suppressive not just ineffective? From what I've seen him write he always stresses that he doesn't know for sure what is enough or even appropriate for PCT, he just gives his best guesses (which shows that he knows what he's talking about IMO). His usual recommendation after "heavy" cycles is a SERM followed by a short AI run, such as 6-OXO. I'm pretty sure he has said 6-OXO might be enough after light hormone use.
im pretty sure he said suppressive, ill go look when im done with this chicken