Author Topic: Question on potential stack  (Read 4341 times)

millerbishop

• Getbig II
  • just give me a mirror, some baby oil, and a beat
Question on potential stack
« on: February 27, 2008, 08:31:27 PM »
I just got Lg's Methyl 1-D and was wondering if it would be ok for me to stack this with Hi-Tech's Dianabol.  I have heard that Methyl 1 is a good stacking supplement and did'nt know if it would be a waste of time to stack the two.  I really like the anti-catabolic feature in Dianabol and thought the two would make a good combo.  So what do you think?

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
Re: Question on potential stack
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2008, 11:31:11 PM »
I just got Lg's Methyl 1-D and was wondering if it would be ok for me to stack this with Hi-Tech's Dianabol.  I have heard that Methyl 1 is a good stacking supplement and did'nt know if it would be a waste of time to stack the two.  I really like the anti-catabolic feature in Dianabol and thought the two would make a good combo.  So what do you think?

Probably best to post this on the steroid info board, you'll get the anwser you need there. I don't know anything about that sup.
No doubt about it...

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2008, 12:21:05 AM »
Don't waste your money. In fact return the stuff you bought. Spend the money on some quality food & maybe some protein powder.

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2008, 01:22:10 AM »
Probably best to post this on the steroid info board, you'll get the anwser you need there. I don't know anything about that sup.

The Dianabol he is referring to is a herbal "Dianabol". In other words he wasted 40 or 50 bucks buying crap. Dude go buy yourself a heap of chicken breasts, rice and as pointed out earlier - protein powder. Don't get caught in the trap of buying "legal steroid" products. 1. They don't work and 2. They are not tested to the same standard as real gear and can cause way more harmful side effects than you may think.

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2008, 01:40:54 AM »
The Dianabol he is referring to is a herbal "Dianabol". In other words he wasted 40 or 50 bucks buying crap. Dude go buy yourself a heap of chicken breasts, rice and as pointed out earlier - protein powder. Don't get caught in the trap of buying "legal steroid" products. 1. They don't work and 2. They are not tested to the same standard as real gear and can cause way more harmful side effects than you may think.

Ah ok, never heard of it. Anything thats marketed as a natural steroid i would be very skeptical of.
No doubt about it...

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2008, 01:55:22 AM »
LOL very skeptical is putting it mildly. Contradiction in terms - legal steroid. I hate seeing people buy into this crap. Its a waste of money and can seriously put someone off training especially if they get sick from taking this untested crap

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2008, 05:46:42 AM »

Your post count suggests you’re new here.
I won’t assume either way, but if you are also new to training and/or supplements then I recommend reading this excellent thread:

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=77288.0

Princess L started this topic for members to post not just clinical, but also anecdotal results based on their experience with various supps.

And as others have said here, it is unwise to spend $$ on products that promise steroid like results legally.
There are great supps. out there like protein, amino acids, creatine, fish oil, etc.
If you’ve done your grocery shopping for the week and have money left over, you would do well to look into buying some of those types of things.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2008, 12:17:27 PM »

Nice post I agree completely.