Author Topic: TO RON AVIDEN I RECEIVED A THREAT FROM VINCE GOODRUM YOUR MEMBER!!!  (Read 13057 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: TO RON AVIDEN I RECEIVED A THREAT FROM VINCE GOODRUM YOUR MEMBER!!!
« Reply #100 on: February 28, 2008, 09:29:46 PM »
I RECEIVED A EMAIL AND HE POSTED A MESSAGE ON HERE THAT HE WILL GET ME BACK FROM WHAT I DID TO HIM AT THE MR OLYMPIA. HE SAID HE WILL PAY ME BACK TO ME AND MY GIRL. IF HE HARMS ME OR MY GIRL I WILL BEAT HIM WITH THE BAT I HAVE THE I WANT JOSE CANSECO TO SIGN.

THIS IS SERIOUS HE TOUCHES MY GIRL I WILL BEAT HIM SILLY !!!!!!

LETTING EVERYONE KNOW WHEN I BEAT HIM SILLY IF HE DOES ANYTHIGN TO MY GIRL OR MYSELF! AND WHEN I PRESS CHARGES FOR HARMING US

SEE YOU ALL THERE!!!!

DEREK ANTHONY

WWW.DEREKANTHONY.COM
Round mouth meltdown.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #101 on: February 28, 2008, 09:30:02 PM »
If these two meet outside the Arnold it will probably look something like this., DA's stands outside the Arnold his luxurious hair blowing in the wind, overly tan muscles bulging under a string tanktop.  Goodrum approaches looking swole in his retired pimp track suit.  Derek starts to talk shit and Goodrum suggests a pose down in where he immedietly pulls down his pants and starts flexing his calves in his new diamond encrusted thong.  Anthony gets closer and there eyes lock fury and intensity.  Just when Goodrum prepares to spit on him he gets a burning feeling deep in his loins, the two lions move closer, and than unleash their Zeus like passion for each other, kissing and groping in pure bliss. . .

OMG was that fucking FUNNY!!!!!!!!

Spoony Luv

• Getbig IV
  • FROM UP ABOVE!!!
« Reply #102 on: February 28, 2008, 10:42:19 PM »
Is it just me, or is Derek wearing one of those trucker-like hats that have sides which are see-through?  You know the kind in which the front is made of some foam and cotton like substance with some oddball design and then the sides of the cap have some sort of plastic netting...

a'la -

That being said, doesn't it look like Derek isn't wearing his toupee??  Look closely and zoom in at the side of the cap... In my opinion, what we are noticing is a shiny, bald head.

The Bald Truth?
"1"

Good catch...For sure he is not wearing it...

JimmyThomson

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #103 on: February 28, 2008, 11:50:20 PM »
Is Derek the homersexual who spat his boyfriend's jizz at the chocolate faced mongol at the Olympia last year?

Master of the Masters.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #104 on: February 29, 2008, 03:03:54 AM »
I bet many losers here would gladly swap a head of hair for what DA has in his trunks!

Queen, what do you mean?

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #105 on: February 29, 2008, 04:33:46 AM »
Would this be the first time DA has ever given away a freebie, and the first time Vince hasn't had to pay for anal penetration?

I think the game they're playing is Throat Jamming until One Taps Out
I am a mini beast

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #106 on: February 29, 2008, 05:08:29 AM »

Queen, what do you mean?

Vince wanted to say that he collects Playgirl and would give the last of his hair to play in Dereks pants.  :-X :-X

A2daMIR

• Getbig III
« Reply #107 on: February 29, 2008, 05:27:48 AM »
I RECEIVED A EMAIL AND HE POSTED A MESSAGE ON HERE THAT HE WILL GET ME BACK FROM WHAT I DID TO HIM AT THE MR OLYMPIA. HE SAID HE WILL PAY ME BACK TO ME AND MY GIRL BOYFRIEND. IF HE HARMS ME OR MY GIRL BOYFRIEND I WILL BEAT HIM WITH THE BAT I HAVE THE I WANT JOSE CANSECO TO SIGN.

THIS IS SERIOUS HE TOUCHES MY GIRL BOYFRIEND I WILL BEAT HIM SILLY !!!!!!

LETTING EVERYONE KNOW WHEN I BEAT HIM SILLY IF HE DOES ANYTHIGN TO MY GIRL BOYFRIEND OR MYSELF! AND WHEN I PRESS CHARGES FOR HARMING US

SEE YOU ALL THERE!!!!

DEREK ANTHONY

WWW.DEREKANTHONY.COM

Fixed

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #108 on: February 29, 2008, 05:49:49 AM »

Thought you were a tough-guy for spitting and running behind Romano's back to keep from getting the ass whipping I was going to give you.  Guess now that you know I'm coming to the Arnold, you'll know that you won't be able to pull the same stunt.

I'm sorry Derek but I haven't sent you an email since December and the last person I emailed from the Muscle Mob was John Romano.  However, if I do see your punk bitch ass at the Arnold and you start shit with me, you're going to get some free dental work.

As far as that rat bastard snitch Jose is concerned, he needs to stay his ass out of Chuckie Cheese and quit lying to the Feds about people.  I'm don't really care about Jose but if he jumps in, then he's getting his teeth cracked as well.

See you all at the Arnold.  If you decide to run up on me, you better run to the drug store first for some bandages.

Fuck you, fuck GAT, fuck Jose the rat bastard snitch, and fuck Charles Moser.  You're all nothing more than some cowardly lions.  I got a lot of work to do and I don't have time to worry about bitches and snitches

this could be the greatest post in the history of getbig...where else are you gonna get this kind of quality posting?

so not only can vince-in his own mind-beat down derik he's not sweating Jose jumping in....awsome.
nasser=piece of shit

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: February 29, 2008, 06:45:11 AM »
I bet many losers here would gladly swap a head of hair for what DA has in his trunks!
This could quite possibly be the gayest thing you've ever posted. Melvin won't notice you, him and queen vissy are very happy.

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #110 on: February 29, 2008, 06:53:09 AM »
If these two meet outside the Arnold it will probably look something like this., DA's stands outside the Arnold his luxurious hair blowing in the wind, overly tan muscles bulging under a string tanktop.  Goodrum approaches looking swole in his retired pimp track suit.  Derek starts to talk shit and Goodrum suggests a pose down in where he immedietly pulls down his pants and starts flexing his calves in his new diamond encrusted thong.  Anthony gets closer and there eyes lock fury and intensity.  Just when Goodrum prepares to spit on him he gets a burning feeling deep in his loins, the two lions move closer, and than unleash their Zeus like passion for each other, kissing and groping in pure bliss. . .

HAHAHAHA!!

jonsande

• Getbig II
« Reply #111 on: February 29, 2008, 04:05:34 PM »
Jesus Tapdancing Christ, what a bunch of cartoon characters around here. 

Here's how it is in a nutshell:

-Only cowards and hookers spit on people.  Period. That was a fucked up thing to do, and frankly, he deserves to get beat with his own baseball bat that he's supposedly saving for an autograph. People literally get murdered for such acts.

-Melvin, there's not an excuse or body in the world that should have kept you from retaliating.  Derek beating your ass after you punched him in the jaw for his act is a MUCH more preferable outcome than you essentially just taking it like a bitch.  What the fuck gives, dude!?  If you must go down, go down fighting, ESPECIALLY if someone spits on you. 

3Dkiller

• Getbig IV
  • Fuck The New World Order
« Reply #112 on: February 29, 2008, 05:30:37 PM »
TEAM WOLF

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: February 29, 2008, 05:35:09 PM »
Jesus Tapdancing Christ, what a bunch of cartoon characters around here. 

Here's how it is in a nutshell:

-Only cowards and hookers spit on people.  Period. That was a fucked up thing to do, and frankly, he deserves to get beat with his own baseball bat that he's supposedly saving for an autograph. People literally get murdered for such acts.

-Melvin, there's not an excuse or body in the world that should have kept you from retaliating.  Derek beating your ass after you punched him in the jaw for his act is a MUCH more preferable outcome than you essentially just taking it like a bitch.  What the fuck gives, dude!?  If you must go down, go down fighting, ESPECIALLY if someone spits on you. 

yeah but only a bigger coward and pusssy doesn't do anything about it.

3Dkiller

• Getbig IV
  • Fuck The New World Order
« Reply #114 on: February 29, 2008, 05:40:24 PM »
RON AVIDEN I RECEIVED A THREAT FROM VINCE GOODRUM YOUR MEMBER!!!  PLEASE HELP ME ! DO SOMETHING .. I SUCK YA COCK
greetz DEREK FAGTHONY
TEAM WOLF

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: February 29, 2008, 05:41:18 PM »
hahahhaha, i've always loved that picture of Craiggers with his pimp in the backround drooling over all the cigarrettes he's gonna make selling Craigs ass. ;D

hahahh fuck some legendary posts in this thread haha you re on a roll

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: February 29, 2008, 05:48:13 PM »

self reflection post at his finest.

spotter

• Getbig III
  • Off the Hook
« Reply #117 on: February 29, 2008, 08:37:24 PM »
HAHAHAHA!!

What hair? :-X   If derek's hair was blowing in the wind, he' d be chasing it down the street!

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #118 on: February 29, 2008, 08:51:10 PM »
 :(
HAHA, RON.....