Author Topic: TO RON AVIDEN I RECEIVED A THREAT FROM VINCE GOODRUM YOUR MEMBER!!!  (Read 13058 times)

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
Re: TO RON AVIDEN I RECEIVED A THREAT FROM VINCE GOODRUM YOUR MEMBER!!!
« Reply #50 on: February 28, 2008, 08:49:22 AM »
looks like 'Chabal' was in court with titus that day too
L

Melvin Goodrum

• Getbig III
« Reply #51 on: February 28, 2008, 09:51:26 AM »
I RECEIVED A EMAIL AND HE POSTED A MESSAGE ON HERE THAT HE WILL GET ME BACK FROM WHAT I DID TO HIM AT THE MR OLYMPIA. HE SAID HE WILL PAY ME BACK TO ME AND MY GIRL. IF HE HARMS ME OR MY GIRL I WILL BEAT HIM WITH THE BAT I HAVE THE I WANT JOSE CANSECO TO SIGN.

THIS IS SERIOUS HE TOUCHES MY GIRL I WILL BEAT HIM SILLY !!!!!!

LETTING EVERYONE KNOW WHEN I BEAT HIM SILLY IF HE DOES ANYTHIGN TO MY GIRL OR MYSELF! AND WHEN I PRESS CHARGES FOR HARMING US

SEE YOU ALL THERE!!!!

DEREK ANTHONY

WWW.DEREKANTHONY.COM

Thought you were a tough-guy for spitting and running behind Romano's back to keep from getting the ass whipping I was going to give you.  Guess now that you know I'm coming to the Arnold, you'll know that you won't be able to pull the same stunt.

I'm sorry Derek but I haven't sent you an email since December and the last person I emailed from the Muscle Mob was John Romano.  However, if I do see your punk bitch ass at the Arnold and you start shit with me, you're going to get some free dental work.

As far as that rat bastard snitch Jose is concerned, he needs to stay his ass out of Chuckie Cheese and quit lying to the Feds about people.  I'm don't really care about Jose but if he jumps in, then he's getting his teeth cracked as well.

See you all at the Arnold.  If you decide to run up on me, you better run to the drug store first for some bandages.

Fuck you, fuck GAT, fuck Jose the rat bastard snitch, and fuck Charles Moser.  You're all nothing more than some cowardly lions.  I got a lot of work to do and I don't have time to worry about bitches and snitches

The.Giant

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: February 28, 2008, 09:55:39 AM »

Thought you were a tough-guy for spitting and running behind Romano's back to keep from getting the ass whipping I was going to give you.  Guess now that you know I'm coming to the Arnold, you'll know that you won't be able to pull the same stunt.

I'm sorry Derek but I haven't sent you an email since December and the last person I emailed from the Muscle Mob was John Romano.  However, if I do see your punk bitch ass at the Arnold and you start shit with me, you're going to get some free dental work.

As far as that rat bastard snitch Jose is concerned, he needs to stay his ass out of Chuckie Cheese and quit lying to the Feds about people.  I'm don't really care about Jose but if he jumps in, then he's getting his teeth cracked as well.

See you all at the Arnold.  If you decide to run up on me, you better run to the drug store first for some bandages.

Fuck you, fuck GAT, fuck Jose the rat bastard snitch, and fuck Charles Moser.  You're all nothing more than some cowardly lions. 

Both of you suck as people. you're both involved in some shady home-esque activities, at least DA actually works out.

You're both clowns, but you'd get raped (possibly literally) if you fought DA.
It's Hip to be Square!

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #53 on: February 28, 2008, 09:57:27 AM »
Both of you suck as people. you're both involved in some shady home-esque activities, at least DA actually works out.

Are you saying that racism has benn overcome by these two as they are eqally the scum of the planet?

Melvin Goodrum

• Getbig III
« Reply #54 on: February 28, 2008, 10:00:29 AM »
Oh yeah, I never threatened your girlfriend Derek.  Where did you get that mess from??

Don't be a pussy all your life Derek.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: February 28, 2008, 10:03:42 AM »
shit guys we better watch out or Derek will post a youtube clip of him punching the heavy bag with all the toughness and ferocity of an 11 year old bespectacled stamp collector. ::)

Those are great.  I love the ones of him in his trailor with the paper posters, rap music blaring, and cheap walls, flexing.

Rottmag

« Reply #56 on: February 28, 2008, 10:04:01 AM »
Derek,

I don't mind you. I don't like you but I don't mind you.

What you did to Vinny with the spitting incident last year was a low-down, maggot-sperm act.

To this day, to the best of my recolition, you haven't apologized to him. Pis weak!

Whatever happens at the Arnold, if in fact something does eventuate, you deserve everything unpleasant that you get for that one incident... and more importantly, for your refusal to aplogize.

Shame on you.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: February 28, 2008, 10:13:22 AM »
DA, you ever thought of the ole "wrap his face with tape and light him on fire method" easy way to destroy the evidence. A beat down with a Jose Canseco bat seems a little old fashioned.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: February 28, 2008, 10:16:29 AM »
DA, you ever thought of the ole "wrap his face with tape and light him on fire method" easy way to destroy the evidence. A beat down with a Jose Canseco bat seems a little old fashioned.
Derek sticks to the shove your dick in his mouth and have him shove $5.00 in your g string method.

Thealmightyronald

« Reply #59 on: February 28, 2008, 10:17:09 AM »
Why did DA spit on Vince in the first place?

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #60 on: February 28, 2008, 10:18:17 AM »

Fuck you, fuck GAT, fuck Jose the rat bastard snitch, and fuck Charles Moser.  You're all nothing more than some cowardly lions.  I got a lot of work to do and I don't have time to worry about bitches and snitches

Sounds like DA is just trying to drum up a little publicity for himself pre-ASC.  And why would DA run to Ron about Vince?  Does Ron control Vince like a little puppet with his hand up Vince's ass or something?

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #61 on: February 28, 2008, 10:25:28 AM »
impossible, you like the penis.
LMAO SERIOUSLY...

that was funny shit

Thealmightyronald

« Reply #62 on: February 28, 2008, 10:28:28 AM »
Sounds like DA is just trying to drum up a little publicity for himself pre-ASC.  And why would DA run to Ron about Vince?  Does Ron control Vince like a little puppet with his hand up Vince's ass or something?

Most likely

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #63 on: February 28, 2008, 12:04:06 PM »
Why did DA spit on Vince in the first place?

because he doesn't swallow  ::)
175lbs by 31st July

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #64 on: February 28, 2008, 12:06:26 PM »
Are Melvin and Anthony going to hit each other with their purses?   :-\

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #65 on: February 28, 2008, 12:16:50 PM »
Attn derek anthony:

STFU!

Hope this helps.
Ron: "I am lazy."

derekanthony

• Getbig IV
  • derekanthony.com
« Reply #66 on: February 28, 2008, 12:20:26 PM »

BNGO!  ;D OFF TO CATCH MY FLIGHT !

CIAO

WWW.DEREKANTHONY.COM

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
« Reply #67 on: February 28, 2008, 12:28:09 PM »
I RECEIVED A EMAIL AND HE POSTED A MESSAGE ON HERE THAT HE WILL GET ME BACK FROM WHAT I DID TO HIM AT THE MR OLYMPIA. HE SAID HE WILL PAY ME BACK TO ME AND MY GIRL. IF HE HARMS ME OR MY GIRL I WILL BEAT HIM WITH THE BAT I HAVE THE I WANT JOSE CANSECO TO SIGN.

LETTING EVERYONE KNOW WHEN I BEAT HIM SILLY IF HE DOES ANYTHIGN TO MY GIRL OR MYSELF! AND WHEN I PRESS CHARGES FOR HARMING US

SEE YOU ALL THERE!!!!

DEREK ANTHONY

Ron is not his father, and this is not high school. Grow up!  ::)

Riddick

• Getbig II
  • There's no guarantee that you'll see the next day!
« Reply #68 on: February 28, 2008, 12:28:51 PM »
BNGO;D OFF TO CATCH MY FLIGHT !

CIAO

WWW.DEREKANTHONY.COM

Derek, can you please tell me how you managed to misspell "BINGO"? That word is elementary.

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
« Reply #69 on: February 28, 2008, 12:33:10 PM »
Derek, can you please tell me how you managed to misspell "BINGO"?

LOL...  :D

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #70 on: February 28, 2008, 12:48:50 PM »

SEE YOU ALL THERE!!!!

DEREK ANTHONY

WWW.DEREKANTHONY.COM

I don't have an opinion on the Olympia incident, but I did want to comment on what a brilliant writer you are.

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #71 on: February 28, 2008, 12:56:33 PM »
LOLLOOLLO L YOU FUCKIR!!

I WILL FINNISH ELEMENTERY SHOOL!!

lol.....hahahaha, I dount thinc he kan
Get Big, or Die Trying

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #72 on: February 28, 2008, 01:18:21 PM »

lol.....hahahaha, I dount thinc he kan

arr yu seyin daeraek is maidly retardud?

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #73 on: February 28, 2008, 01:21:57 PM »
impossible, you like the penis.

his girlfriend does have penis!!! She will be wearing the tap out shirt at Arnold too!! Just to scare the shit out of Goodbum
I am a mini beast

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #74 on: February 28, 2008, 01:28:55 PM »

I think that's what both wants.. Deep Penetration and Inside Man
I am a mini beast