Author Topic: pm q answered  (Read 1745 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
pm q answered
« on: February 28, 2008, 08:21:55 AM »
What do you think of Vetenarian steroids i have had nothing but great results from them in the past,I agree with you underground labs should be destroyed and there makers lined up and shot.

veterinarians are good but dirty ,,,they give same result as human grade the only problem is that they need to be real vet and not fake vets coming from underground ,,,also there is high ba in them so pain is higher for sensetive individual ,,,its lose or lose case because if they got high ba content then its = high sickly kind of pain for 4-5 days and no infections,,,if it has low ba on it it usually mean dirty product and higher possibility of infection ,,many took the risk during 90s and early 2000s ,,i still say human grade has no match but vet is dosed ok and give same results
fallen angel

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Re: pm q answered
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2008, 08:22:35 AM »
Brovel was terrible, remember that shit, GH?

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2008, 08:26:55 AM »
That liquid d-bol they made was horrendously dirty.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2008, 08:29:34 AM »
everything they made was dirty and underdosed, shit products.

chester_bbb

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • #1 Shawn Ray fan!
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2008, 08:30:08 AM »
veterinarians are good but dirty ,,,they give same result as human grade the only problem is that they need to be real vet and not fake vets coming from underground ,,,also there is high ba in them so pain is higher for sensetive individual ,,,its lose or lose case because if they got high ba content then its = high sickly kind of pain for 4-5 days and no infections,,,if it has low ba on it it usually mean dirty product and higher possibility of infection ,,many took the risk during 90s and early 2000s ,,i still say human grade has no match but vet is dosed ok and give same results

Gh15 what do you think of this genius? ;D

vinnyvee

• Getbig IV
  • Dorian never bitched, he just shut em up!
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2008, 08:30:37 AM »
Wasnt Tornel the first to come out w/that T-400 shit? I knew a dude that would go through two of their 50ml jugs of that shit e/o/wk!!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2008, 08:33:15 AM »
Wasnt Tornel the first to come out w/that T-400 shit? I knew a dude that would go through two of their 50ml jugs of that shit e/o/wk!!
i remember Tornel, were they the ones that had the picture of the bulldog on the front or was that Ttokkyo?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2008, 08:37:33 AM »
the absolut WORST STEROID EVER MADE BY A VET LAB WAS TESTOPSTERONE ENANTAT 250MG/ML 50ML VIALS ,,,THEY WERE MADE BY QV IN THE BEGGINING OF 2000S AND THEY RAN WITH IT FOR LONG TIME UNTIL MID 2000S,,,

THIS BOTTLE OF 50ML TEST ENANTAT BY QV FROM MEXICO WAS THE WORST!!!! ANABOLIC STEROID TO EVER BEEN INJECTED BY ANY ONE I HAVE KNOWN PROS AND AMEATUERS,,,THAT THING WOULD CRIPPLE YOU FOR A GOOD 4 DAYS PAST INJECT BUT NOT ONLY THAT IT WOULD DO THAT!! IT WOULD ALSO PUT YOU IN BED PARALIZED AND YOUR BRAIN WOULD SHUT OUT ITSELF AND WOULD MAKE YOU SLEEP FOR AND IM NOT KIDDING HERE 17-18 HOURS AT A TIME,,FROM THE PAIN ,,IF YOU TOOK PAIN KILLERS IT WOULD HELP BUT THAT QV WAS WORSE THAN DEATH PENATLY

IT WAS THE WORST STEROID TO EVER BEEN MADE PAIN WIZE AND IM TALKING ABOUT BODYBUILDERS THAT HAVE VERY VERY HIGH PAIN TOLERENCE AND ONES WHO DONT FEEL ANY PAIN FROM PROP WHAT SO EVER BECAUSE MOST PROFESSIONALS DONT FEEL PAIN FROM PROP AND CAN INJECT IT AT THE SAME AMOUNT YOUR LOCAL COP EAT DOGNUTS

THE QV 50 ML VIALS OF TEST ENANTAT WAS HORROR,,THAT IS THE ONLY WORD TO DESCRIBE IT ,,,IF ANY ONE INJECTED IT EVER THEY KNOW WHAT GH15 IS TALKING ABOUT

H O R R O R ,,,PARALYZED INTO SLEEP FOR 24-48 HOURS IN BED!
fallen angel

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2008, 09:02:44 AM »
i remember Tornel, were they the ones that had the picture of the bulldog on the front or was that Ttokkyo?

It was Ttokkyo, and that shit hurt like a MF.

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2008, 09:14:21 AM »
the absolut WORST STEROID EVER MADE BY A VET LAB WAS TESTOPSTERONE ENANTAT 250MG/ML 50ML VIALS ,,,THEY WERE MADE BY QV IN THE BEGGINING OF 2000S AND THEY RAN WITH IT FOR LONG TIME UNTIL MID 2000S,,,

THIS BOTTLE OF 50ML TEST ENANTAT BY QV FROM MEXICO WAS THE WORST!!!! ANABOLIC STEROID TO EVER BEEN INJECTED BY ANY ONE I HAVE KNOWN PROS AND AMEATUERS,,,THAT THING WOULD CRIPPLE YOU FOR A GOOD 4 DAYS PAST INJECT BUT NOT ONLY THAT IT WOULD DO THAT!! IT WOULD ALSO PUT YOU IN BED PARALIZED AND YOUR BRAIN WOULD SHUT OUT ITSELF AND WOULD MAKE YOU SLEEP FOR AND IM NOT KIDDING HERE 17-18 HOURS AT A TIME,,FROM THE PAIN ,,IF YOU TOOK PAIN KILLERS IT WOULD HELP BUT THAT QV WAS WORSE THAN DEATH PENATLY

IT WAS THE WORST STEROID TO EVER BEEN MADE PAIN WIZE AND IM TALKING ABOUT BODYBUILDERS THAT HAVE VERY VERY HIGH PAIN TOLERENCE AND ONES WHO DONT FEEL ANY PAIN FROM PROP WHAT SO EVER BECAUSE MOST PROFESSIONALS DONT FEEL PAIN FROM PROP AND CAN INJECT IT AT THE SAME AMOUNT YOUR LOCAL COP EAT DOGNUTS

THE QV 50 ML VIALS OF TEST ENANTAT WAS HORROR,,THAT IS THE ONLY WORD TO DESCRIBE IT ,,,IF ANY ONE INJECTED IT EVER THEY KNOW WHAT GH15 IS TALKING ABOUT

H O R R O R ,,,PARALYZED INTO SLEEP FOR 24-48 HOURS IN BED!

funny thing was that people would rave on the steroid board about QV.  Every single person I knew that took QV shit had the same reaction.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2008, 09:16:37 AM »
funny thing was that people would rave on the steroid board about QV.  Every single person I knew that took QV shit had the same reaction.
depends on when you took it, their stuff started getting better around 03-04.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #11 on: February 28, 2008, 04:37:23 PM »
depends on when you took it, their stuff started getting better around 03-04.

and you know this how...?

oh, you juice?

you have a shit body like that AND you use anabolics...lol.

this gets better and better...
b

Master Blaster

« Reply #12 on: February 28, 2008, 04:50:41 PM »

Refrovit (sp?) was fucking hard core shit.

Plus that taste...what can I say? Words do not do it justice.

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #13 on: February 28, 2008, 04:55:08 PM »
Brovel was terrible, remember that shit, GH?

LOL...it was crap but it was cheap as hell!!!

Wolfsanglerune

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: February 28, 2008, 05:06:22 PM »
no kidding on the 50mls. a buddy of mine used some once and thats what happened.felt terrible for 2 or 3 days.
i did vet stuff for awhile and it was decent.often its presentation. how something looks is what made vet products so appealing.QV and Animal Power looked nice.worked good too. the QV EQ was a really good item. good gains made me hungry as hell.vet stuff was good.and usually pretty cheap.most guys i knew that got it preferred human stuff tho over vet most times.

wolfgang187

• Getbig IV
  • My power is discombobulatingly & devastating!
« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2008, 05:51:37 PM »
I LIKE QV'S  DECA 300 IT WORKED VERY GOOD FOR ME.

LATS

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2008, 06:13:49 PM »
  i had used the 50ml qv test many times and never had that issue.. ???

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #17 on: February 28, 2008, 07:09:59 PM »
THE SAME AMOUNT YOUR LOCAL COP EAT DOGNUTS

:D