Author Topic: Hilary angling to demand VP position!  (Read 5994 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Hilary angling to demand VP position!
« on: February 28, 2008, 08:35:31 AM »
It has begun, as 240 predicted.  Hilary will enter the convention with 40% or so of the votes, and will demand the party elders construct the ticket so she is on as VP.

This morning she began her campaign of listing their similarities and saying "WE need to unite the party".

Camp Hilary will demand the VP slot or threaten to split up the party.  Obama won't have the required 2200 delegates to outright win, and in order to prevent a messy scenario, the party elders (Gore, edwards and others) will cave.

The ticket will be Obama/Clinton in 2008.

FullROM

• Getbig III
  • GetBig
Re: Hilary angling to demand VP position!
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2008, 08:44:05 AM »
Obama 08 bitches!!!!

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2008, 08:45:43 AM »
Obama 08 bitches!!!!

Why am I not surprised you support Obama? :-\  But wait a minute, he's from Kenya, you're from Ethiopia...aren't those two countries enemies?

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2008, 08:54:20 AM »
Why am I not surprised you support Obama? :-\  But wait a minute, he's from Kenya, you're from Ethiopia...aren't those two countries enemies?

Hahahaha...epic tribal warfare!

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2008, 08:56:47 AM »

FullROM

• Getbig III
  • GetBig
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2008, 08:59:49 AM »
Indeed! ;D

Thanks for showing my picture in every thread you post in mate. After all how much more attention can a 120LB man like me get... :P

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2008, 09:01:20 AM »
Thanks for showing my picture in every thread you post in mate. After all how much more attention can a 120LB man like me get... :P

No problem.  I always try to help the underprivileged :D

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2008, 09:02:52 AM »
HAHA!

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2008, 09:04:15 AM »
Bill's praying Hil makes it on the ticket.

"Allriiiiiiiiiiiiiiight, giggity...Back in the White House!"

FullROM

• Getbig III
  • GetBig
« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2008, 09:05:25 AM »

hehe

Hey Panda, how can I get as big as you!!! Come on, don't keep it a secret!!

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2008, 09:07:03 AM »
hehe

Hey Panda, how can I get as big as you!!! Come on, don't keep it a secret!!

Eat one double cheeseburger between every set.  Never fails :P

FullROM

• Getbig III
  • GetBig
« Reply #11 on: February 28, 2008, 09:09:34 AM »
Eat one double cheeseburger between every set.  Never fails :P

lol

Good stuff !!

So anyway are you training for anything? contests?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #12 on: February 28, 2008, 09:11:41 AM »
It has begun, as 240 predicted.  Hilary will enter the convention with 40% or so of the votes, and will demand the party elders construct the ticket so she is on as VP.

This morning she began her campaign of listing their similarities and saying "WE need to unite the party".

Camp Hilary will demand the VP slot or threaten to split up the party.  Obama won't have the required 2200 delegates to outright win, and in order to prevent a messy scenario, the party elders (Gore, edwards and others) will cave.

friend,,if the promising black boy put the demon on the ticket it is done for him,,she will lose this election if she is on the ticket wether for her or for him,,right now the economy in america is so bad that barak has about 30-40% to really become president,,,she will bring the chance down to the 10% ,,right now barak can even bring up his chances to the convention and all that mess and really be contender and have about 40 solid % to become president ,,,as crazy as it is with no experience he will have about 40% ,,,she can not be on ticket though

then again ........

barak hussaun obama?
nah not in this life time ,,not in america of 2008
economy has to be bad as in  over 4 $ per gallon of fuel for it to become reality and it wont have time for that since mccain is independent
fallen angel

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #13 on: February 28, 2008, 09:11:56 AM »
I LOVE IT.  ALL HAIL PRESIDENT HUSSEIN OBAMA.  The funny thing is he calls himseld a Christain but we all know he is muslim on the inside.  he only adoted christianity to run in USA politics.  I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: February 28, 2008, 09:13:50 AM »
lol

Good stuff !!

So anyway are you training for anything? contests?

Naw man, just lift for the fun of it.  All bullshitting aside, I do have respect for people who diet down to sub 10% BF.  Takes a lot of discipline.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2008, 09:18:23 AM »
I LOVE IT.  ALL HAIL PRESIDENT HUSSEIN OBAMA.  The funny thing is he calls himseld a Christain but we all know he is muslim on the inside.  he only adoted christianity to run in USA politics.  I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you need to learn few things about america

jews must be with you to be elected,,jews dont like barak

you have to have little experience but barak doesnt have little experience ,,no one knows anything about him ,,,he does sound smart but no real substance of experience and action

americans love independent and war heros ,,true war heros

americans ,,especially whites can not mentaly vote for someone black and with middle name of arab origin ,,,for the white american its like giving the country to the saudi family,,,will never happen

obama has 2 things going for him

economy

media love stories such as this inaddition to the era we are in which is generation nothingness,,,it is a plys for him

over all mccain should win this election 60 to 40 % in the worst casse
fallen angel

FullROM

• Getbig III
  • GetBig
« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2008, 09:19:46 AM »
Naw man, just lift for the fun of it.  All bullshitting aside, I do have respect for people who diet down to sub 10% BF.  Takes a lot of discipline.

Sounds good mate.

CT_Muscle

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: February 28, 2008, 09:24:53 AM »
Is it just me or does anyone else think Hilary has the weirdest look on her face sitting next to Obama. Its like a combination of caked on make up with cheesy grin that says ok i'm here but i know i lost already  ::)

FrenchFrie

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: February 28, 2008, 09:26:48 AM »
you need to learn few things about america

jews must be with you to be elected,,jews dont like barak

you have to have little experience but barak doesnt have little experience ,,no one knows anything about him ,,,he does sound smart but no real substance of experience and action

americans love independent and war heros ,,true war heros

americans ,,especially whites can not mentaly vote for someone black and with middle name of arab origin ,,,for the white american its like giving the country to the saudi family,,,will never happen

obama has 2 things going for him

economy

media love stories such as this inaddition to the era we are in which is generation nothingness,,,it is a plys for him

over all mccain should win this election 60 to 40 % in the worst casse

i hope so.

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #19 on: February 28, 2008, 09:29:34 AM »
Americans that believe in Obama have there heads so buried in the sand the just want someone who speaks pretty words to them and makes them feel good, and makes them believe in fairy tales like "change",,,,its so juvenile and so predictable that Americans would vote for fantasy, they are obsessed with Hollywood afterall.

THey are so afraid to look at real issues, they just want fantasy and be able to go about their little lives being constantly stimulated by their little electric products.

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: February 28, 2008, 09:34:51 AM »
70% of America is tired as hell of the constant corruption of the bush administration.      He will be tried for war crimes and treason against his country.

He sold out the middle class and dropped the dollar to put us into the "New world order"

I just pray that obama or hillary can undo so many constant fuck-up for 8b years...

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #21 on: February 28, 2008, 10:09:36 AM »

yes it will, and that's a good thing.   they'll win in a landslide, especially if 72 year old McCain is forced by the right wing to pick someone like Huckabee.    The only thing that might make it close is for McCain to pick a non-white male for his VP.

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #22 on: February 28, 2008, 10:20:19 AM »
yes it will, and that's a good thing.   they'll win in a landslide, especially if 72 year old McCain is forced by the right wing to pick someone like Huckabee.    The only thing that might make it close is for McCain to pick a non-white male for his VP.

I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not.  McCain-Huckabee is probably stronger than any other combo out there.

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #23 on: February 28, 2008, 10:26:58 AM »
I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not.  McCain-Huckabee is probably stronger than any other combo out there.

No I am not.  Independents aren't afraid of Hilary as the right wants to believe.  But they are very much afraid of the theocrats.    A war-monger and a theocrat is not a winning ticket.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #24 on: February 28, 2008, 10:30:28 AM »
yes it will, and that's a good thing.   they'll win in a landslide, especially if 72 year old McCain is forced by the right wing to pick someone like Huckabee.    The only thing that might make it close is for McCain to pick a non-white male for his VP.

McCain wants Kay Bailey Hutchinson of TX.

She has said she doesn't want the job.

He'd negate the woman factor, and she has a lot of game, despite her 1994 legal problems.