Author Topic: Not so Incognito anymore  (Read 26145 times)

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
Re: Not so Incognito anymore
« Reply #125 on: March 02, 2008, 02:08:05 AM »
Damn, I completely ignored you, but you are such an attention whore, Here's the deal. It's not my weight twink. It's a play on words as in D-boll 24 hrs a day 7 days a week.  Fucktard, you lived on the stuff you should no better.  There is no need to clutter up this guys thread with pictures of you so stop trying to leverage an angle to do so. Take it to the Y if you want to get owned.
\

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #126 on: March 02, 2008, 02:09:05 AM »
it ain't stafford. look at the shoulders. stafford's were weak, this dude's stick out like crazy. i do agree that he's lying about being clean, again based on how blown up his shoulders are.

however, clean or juiced the dude looks fantastic. there's nothing to be ashamed of if he says he's on, the guy looks great. congrats all around.

he never claimed to be clean tho!

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #127 on: March 02, 2008, 02:37:52 AM »
sevastase I'm not a genetic freak nor ronnie colemans mutant child, I did not say I was natural It's obvious that I used gear b4 and I stated that fact. I train 5-6 days a week and do cardio at least 4-5 of those days my diet is fairly clean what more can I say, further I really don't have to explain myself but whats your problem about. ???

You have good genetics. That is a fact.
I hate the State.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #128 on: March 02, 2008, 02:52:47 AM »
It's not my weight twink. It's a play on words as in D-boll 24 hrs a day 7 days a week.  Tard, you lived on the stuff you should no better.  Stop hijacking this dudes thread. Take it to the Y if you want to get owned.
wow..u were so subtle u really got meon that one hahahaha...loser...I do nottake dbol, and Idon't even lift weights....I do hoever feel sorry for what d bol 24 7 does to you...don't worry man..there's always THE REAL YOU to fall back on after this hormone filled muscle smokescreen comesoff. And out comes the frail insecure trueself.... :-\

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #129 on: March 02, 2008, 03:03:33 AM »
wow..u were so subtle u really got meon that one hahahaha...loser...I do nottake dbol, and Idon't even lift weights....I do hoever feel sorry for what d bol 24 7 does to you...don't worry man..there's always THE REAL YOU to fall back on after this hormone filled muscle smokescreen comesoff. And out comes the frail insecure trueself.... :-\

Who do you think you are fooling dude.  There are pages on here with your cycle routines.

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #130 on: March 02, 2008, 03:17:45 AM »
looking good nice shape but that weight you said of 215lbs def not in those pics more like 200lbs but who cares look is nice

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: March 02, 2008, 03:23:02 AM »
Who do you think you are fooling dude.  There are pages on here with your cycle routines.
I'm telling u straight up dumbo that I'm not taking anything for a while now and do not even lift weights. I did bodybuild in the past. That's all.

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #132 on: March 02, 2008, 03:53:56 AM »

Are you so delusional that your forgot about this? Monster 13 inch neck btw.

100 mg for 5 weeks...35 lbs gain...keeping all of them...

100 IS A BIT much BUT U HAVE TO REMEMBER THAT i HAVE BEEN THROUGH HEAVY CYCLES IN THE YEARS BEFORE AND FOR GETTING BACK IN SHAPE i'M SURE 50-75 WOULD BE FINE , I CHOSE HOWEVER TO MAXIMIZE GAINS . THE PRICE U PAY IS...HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE ALSO TEST DOES THIS TOO AND YOU GET SUPER IRRITABLE AND AGRESSIVE...I DID EVERYONE A FAVOR AND SHOWED WHAT U CAN GET OUT OF 5 WEEKS AT 100 A DAY MUSCLE MEMORY TAKEN IN CONSIDERATION. THE WEIGHT DIFFERENCE IS : 180 LBS IN THE FIRST PIC...215 IN THE SECOND....ALL THIS AT 5'11" 1/2

Major BS!!!!  190 tops in the second pic. Go back to tennis.

incognegro, not trying to hijack your thread bro.  This eurotrash queef with his own fitness show ::), need to be outed.
\

FullROM

• Getbig III
  • GetBig
« Reply #133 on: March 02, 2008, 04:53:29 AM »
Are you so delusional that your forgot about this? Monster 13 inch neck btw.

Major BS!!!!  190 tops in the second pic. Go back to tennis.

incognegro, not trying to hijack your thread bro.  This eurotrash queef with his own fitness show ::), need to be outed.

Who is this beast?

He will not recover.. owned

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: March 02, 2008, 05:08:24 AM »
  I'm still laughing at the user ID ...  :D

INCOGNEGRO

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #135 on: March 02, 2008, 05:15:59 AM »
Without or without chemical aid, Incognegro has good genetics, based on his shape alone.
I hate the State.

KillerMonk

• Getbig IV
  • Future President Of USA
« Reply #136 on: March 02, 2008, 05:35:25 AM »
Genetics or he has finished a cycle recently.215 at 5,8 at 6% bodyfat is big.Ive done my fair share juiced or natural you are blessed with great genetics.Well done.
Arnold For President 2012.2016

incognegro

• Getbig II
  • I move the weight like i'm Oprah's son!
« Reply #137 on: March 02, 2008, 04:09:49 PM »
I will not comment on your accusations a picture is worth a 1000 words the pic just contradicted everything you just said in this thread. If you knew me as a person you would take back everything you just said, You would probably ask me for advice and I would be happen to help you out. it just seems that you life consists of pathetic attempts to discredit any BB who has a great physique or whom is sucessful in their career. I'm not a competitor i was just posting pics because I have been a member since 03 I think and I have never posted a pic If you don't believe me read the thread you see the guys who know me pm them and ask them questions about me and find out for yourself

James Blunt

• Getbig IV
« Reply #138 on: March 02, 2008, 04:13:17 PM »
I will not comment on your accusations a picture is worth a 1000 words the pic just contradicted everything you just said in this thread. If you knew me as a person you would take back everything you just said, You would probably ask me for advice and I would be happen to help you out. it just seems that you life consists of pathetic attempts to discredit any BB who has a great physique or whom is sucessful in their career. I'm not a competitor i was just posting pics because I have been a member since 03 I think and I have never posted a pic If you don't believe me read the thread you see the guys who know me pm them and ask them questions about me and find out for yourself
Don't take it so serious. Theres no need to explain yourself someone will just post a meltdown photo. You look great.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #139 on: March 02, 2008, 04:16:02 PM »
Looking great - good shape.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #140 on: March 02, 2008, 04:20:49 PM »
That's great, post some pictures before using drugs.  I'm curious to see how you really look. ;)
N

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: March 02, 2008, 04:21:27 PM »
the Force is with you young incognegro.... but you are not a Jedi yet!  8)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: March 02, 2008, 04:24:19 PM »
the Force is with you young incognegro.... but you are not a Jedi yet!  8)
hahahahha, as opposed to you and your beastly 14 inch arms, 19 inch legs and brutal 192 pounds of skinny/fat physique at 6'1". ::)

incognegro

• Getbig II
  • I move the weight like i'm Oprah's son!
« Reply #143 on: March 02, 2008, 04:31:46 PM »
I'll have to find them and scan them on my pc, but I was 215 natural i was considered big but I was probably 15% bodyfat when I was in college.  I went to college back south so I ate alot of soul food after a while I felt like a slug so I did cardio everyday and leaned down to 185 natty had awesome abs I didn't start the O.J. til I was 22

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #144 on: March 02, 2008, 08:03:06 PM »
I'll have to find them and scan them on my pc, but I was 215 natural i was considered big but I was probably 15% bodyfat when I was in college.  I went to college back south so I ate alot of soul food after a while I felt like a slug so I did cardio everyday and leaned down to 185 natty had awesome abs I didn't start the O.J. til I was 22

All genetics.
I hate the State.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: March 02, 2008, 11:06:20 PM »
It seems some of the pussies here are still left with scar tissue after the numerous ownings I gave in the past so they SAVEDmy pics and rumaged through myposts. Well done. If u care enough to save mypics it means I'm very deep inside your skull ( get it?  ;) )

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #146 on: March 02, 2008, 11:07:39 PM »
It seems some of the pussies here are still left with scar tissue after the numerous ownings I gave in the past so they SAVEDmy pics and rumaged through myposts. Well done. If u care enough to save mypics it means I'm very deep inside your skull ( get it?  ;) )
Well, you do a good job of convincing yourself  ;D
follow the arrows

roc

• Getbig III
« Reply #147 on: March 02, 2008, 11:10:31 PM »
stay strong man. i would kill for a build like that!!!!  strong work!!!

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: March 02, 2008, 11:12:21 PM »
Well, you do a good job of convincing yourself  ;D
your ass still sore ? cause I see your ego is still bruised.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #149 on: March 02, 2008, 11:15:08 PM »
your ass still sore ? cause I see your ego is still bruised.
:-\

You need to work on your material, I wouldn't really brag about pushin man fudge  :-X
follow the arrows