Author Topic: who is this clown?  (Read 3332 times)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Re: who is this clown?
« Reply #25 on: February 28, 2008, 04:15:03 PM »

If I loooked like that on steroids, I'd kick my dealer's ass, then kill myself.  I love guys like this.  Imagine your greatest "accomplishment" in life is based on heavy drug use, nothing more.  And even then, you still looked mediocre...haha  Ouch.  Another delusional middle aged gym going idiot.
are you implying that you're not impressed with this 48 year old knuckledragging fools 14 and a half inch cannons, Croatch?

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #26 on: February 28, 2008, 04:19:32 PM »
That video scares me. The intensity and hardcore-ness is just too much for me to handle.
No doubt about it...

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #27 on: February 28, 2008, 04:51:24 PM »
Are you saying he gets his girl to spit cause he's a swallower by choice, Nordic?
Im saying he's had so much "fluids" dumped down his throat, he's growing gills :-X

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #28 on: February 28, 2008, 05:11:09 PM »
hes bigger than you coatch but I like your videos you made, you need to make more
TEAM Nasser

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #29 on: February 28, 2008, 06:22:36 PM »
are you implying that you're not impressed with this 48 year old knuckledragging fools 14 and a half inch cannons, Croatch?
This is the typical guy at Gold's Gym, who confuses heavy drug use, with actually looking good and achieving something on his own.  Please, if you're over 40 and have mediocre genetics, don't use steroids.  Sometimes I almost drop weights on myself because I bust up laughing. 
Utter fools. ;)
N

technokc

• Getbig IV
  • Official member Getbig 300!!
« Reply #30 on: February 28, 2008, 06:32:57 PM »
cue team Rea in. . .

3. . .

2. . . .

1. . . .

::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) :P

James Dalton

• Getbig II
  • The Name's.....Dalton
« Reply #31 on: February 28, 2008, 06:34:26 PM »
I met that dude at a supplement store once, he was doing a demo...what a fuggin douche.  Dude stood there stone-faced (that tells everyone how 'hardcore' you are when you stare at them ::)).  

I try to be cool to everyone, but he just acted VERY cocky the whole time.  Apparently graduated high school when he was only 14yrs old, or at least that's what he told us about 10-15 times (and I was only there for 15 minutes).  I don't know, he might be the coolest guy in the world, but that day he wasn't cool at all.  He basically just said the same old typical egotistical BS that every legend-in-their-own-mind tries to tell you....I was very unimpressed at his attitude.  

Even the owner of the store he was at said he was a jack-off to most of the people that came in that day, he said he talked-down to most of them, threw around chemical-compounds to try and sound smart.  

I know the dude is smart, but does anyone really care about the 3, 4 methyl-chloral-alpha-dione-17-ether on the 3rd isotope of the 4th molecule?

The dancing's over. Now it gets dirty.

LeePriestLover

• Getbig II
  • ---LPL---
« Reply #32 on: February 28, 2008, 06:48:44 PM »

If I loooked like that on steroids, I'd kick my dealer's ass, then kill myself.  I love guys like this.  Imagine your greatest "accomplishment" in life is based on heavy drug use, nothing more.  And even then, you still looked mediocre...haha  Ouch.  Another delusional middle aged gym going idiot.

This is coming from the same CROTCH who posted a long time ago his psychotic video where he flexed his bicep in his fat-ass, heavily roided "off season" mode (as if he had an in-season mode) just to get a slack 18" tape measurement and rant about how message board people are crazy?

Please, SHUT THE FUCK UP.

And for the rest of the knuckleheads tearing this guy apart, that guy has more money then the combined incomes of everyone who has posted in this thread.

Keep showing your jealously you fools.  Maybe one day that will motivate all of your fat asses to get to the gym and actually look like something.

Lurker79

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: February 28, 2008, 07:09:18 PM »

It's not about the drugs, it's about how HARDCORE you are. This guy has been watching to many Branch Warren training partner videos.

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
« Reply #34 on: February 28, 2008, 07:21:23 PM »
hahahahahah me and my training partner make fun of him all the time.  I would see him at Metroflex every once in a while I think . It may have not been him. HAHAHAHAHA you know you hard core when a chick spits in your hands.

WTF MOTHER FUCKER 

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #35 on: February 28, 2008, 07:33:39 PM »
at the beginning and end of each MDTV video...
looks like a coke-head / zombie with the dark circles around his eyes.

i just wanna smack him everytime i see his stupid commercial...spitting on
his hands before he grabs the barbell, making his GF/wife spit on his hands..
throwing barbells... ::) trying to keep it real in Metroflex...

this is what happens when keeping it real goes wrong...  :P

His name is Scott Jensen! Anyone who lets people call him by a pseudonym is a douche, especially a name like "Author" LMAO What the hell kind of name is that.

I mentioned in another thread that he looked like a rec user. See the training videos on MD. Dude can't stand still for a second, runs around the gym between sets.

And oh yeah, ALL SYNTHOL!

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #36 on: February 28, 2008, 07:36:48 PM »

I know the dude is smart, but does anyone really care about the 3, 4 methyl-chloral-alpha-dione-17-ether on the 3rd isotope of the 4th molecule?

He's not as "smart" as he may seem. He uses the classic trick of trying to dazzle people with strange words and complex explanations. But if you look closer (read his books for example) you notice he doesn't know what he is talking about.

This guy also puts anabolic steroids in his products and lies about it, saying they are just herbals and "natural".

The Coach

« Reply #37 on: February 28, 2008, 08:33:40 PM »
at the beginning and end of each MDTV video...
looks like a coke-head / zombie with the dark circles around his eyes.

i just wanna smack him everytime i see his stupid commercial...spitting on
his hands before he grabs the barbell, making his GF/wife spit on his hands..
throwing barbells... ::) trying to keep it real in Metroflex...

this is what happens when keeping it real goes wrong...  :P

I saw that and turned it off when he threw the weights down.........my theorie is anyone who has to throw down the weights after the set just means it was too heavy to begin with!!!!!!

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #38 on: February 29, 2008, 01:34:46 AM »

This is coming from the same CROTCH who posted a long time ago his psychotic video where he flexed his bicep in his fat-ass, heavily roided "off season" mode (as if he had an in-season mode) just to get a slack 18" tape measurement and rant about how message board people are crazy?

Please, SHUT THE FUCK UP.

And for the rest of the knuckleheads tearing this guy apart, that guy has more money then the combined incomes of everyone who has posted in this thread.

Keep showing your jealously you fools.  Maybe one day that will motivate all of your fat asses to get to the gym and actually look like something.
I think that sweaty guy in the tanktop from the video really has your heart.  Or, you're probably another middle aged juicer who looks like dog shit.  Remember, if the Croatch owns your physique and you're on steroids...you will be his slave in the after life.
I try to be cool to everyone, but he just acted VERY cocky the whole time.  Apparently graduated high school when he was only 14yrs old, or at least that's what he told us about 10-15 times (and I was only there for 15 minutes).  I don't know, he might be the coolest guy in the world, but that day he wasn't cool at all.  He basically just said the same old typical egotistical BS that every legend-in-their-own-mind tries to tell you....I was very unimpressed at his attitude. 
Sounds like another insecure roidhead.  If he trained naturally, he wouldn't be able to pawn off his 11th grade chemistry knowledge to kids at supplement shops.  Guys like this are a dime a dozen.  Legends in their own mind, but that's about it.  I feel bad for guys who need gear to excel in a gym.  In fact, I'm thinking about starting a fund for them....MADOG...Middle Aged Douchebags On Gear.
N