Author Topic: Chris Cook (recent pic)  (Read 46409 times)

FrenchFrie

• Getbig III
Re: Chris Cook (recent pic)
« Reply #100 on: February 28, 2008, 04:15:07 PM »
yeah, like doubling your muscular mass/body weight can be achieved with "great genetics" and training "bodybuilder/hardcore style" only hahahaha.

Tamer Razor

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #101 on: February 28, 2008, 04:15:43 PM »
Agreed.  If you have shit genetics, you'll only magnify those genetics.  Take my gym for example. ;)  Middle age carpenters ingesting a bunch of test/gh, pretending to be bodybuilders, after watching a Jay Cutler video.  I feel bad for these folk.  I'd have more respect for clowns like that, if they just trained natural and actually accomplished something on their own.  Fact is, most people are too weak to do much naturally.
Unless you have the genetics to support drug use, please...don't use steroids.  It's honestly hard to look at half these douchebags on a daily basis....like I'm about to do now at Gold's.  Land of the delusionites.

Could not have said better.........

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #102 on: February 28, 2008, 04:19:03 PM »
Ok ....again I don't want to make you sad....you are right ...you would look like Phil Heath if you take the same cycle as his. thank you for helping me.

No, YOU are right. You would look only 3-5 % worse without drugs. ;D

Tamer Razor

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #103 on: February 28, 2008, 04:25:37 PM »
No, YOU are right. You would look only 3-5 % worse without drugs. ;D

Never said that.......???

AKR

• Getbig II
  • Nobody moves the IRON like me, IRON is my bitch
« Reply #104 on: February 28, 2008, 04:30:40 PM »
yea i have to laugh at most juice heads. I see them all the time working out and its a huge laugh when I am pushing more weight than they are. they're all like, 'WTF? HOW IS THIS HAPPENEING??' and I just look at them and laugh. you see, you dont need steroids to be hardcore. I am hardcore. I live my life hardcore. I eat, sleep and breath hardcore. when i lift those weights I am screaming my head off and throwing it around like it was nothing. That is hardcore and I didnt have to cheat and be a pathetic juice head to do it.
B

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #105 on: February 28, 2008, 04:31:52 PM »
OK, my last post to that topic.

ROIDS AREN'T EVERYTHING, BUT WITHOUT ROIDS EVERYTHING ELSE IS NOTHING!!!

Hope we all can agree on that.

Master Blaster

« Reply #106 on: February 28, 2008, 04:48:50 PM »
OK, my last post to that topic.

ROIDS AREN'T EVERYTHING, BUT WITHOUT ROIDS EVERYTHING ELSE IS NOTHING!!!

Hope we all can agree on that.

this is getbig

we don't agree here

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #107 on: February 28, 2008, 05:12:06 PM »
The really sad thing is that most bodybuilders believe the same things about drugs and genetics. How would anyone know what his potential to grow muscle is? We know what our structure is and muscle length but that is about it. We have no idea about what everyone labels 'genetics'. The so-called 'hard gainers' apparently don't have the right 'genetics'. Seems to me these concepts originated to console those who can't get big.

A good test would be to take a bunch of small 'hard gainers' and see what happens if they get the pro supplements.

The formula for hypertrophy has always been stimulus + nutrition + rest = larger muscles. Many here assume if you include drugs in this formula then larger muscles will result. Where is the evidence that this is true? Anecdotally, I have witnessed one guy at my gym who used steroids and didn't get any bigger that I could see. How does anyone explain that? If drugs work then everyone should get much bigger on those drugs, assuming that these takers also trained hard and ate more food.

The discussion in this thread resembles a religious and not a scientific debate.

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
  • "Let me pose on this one" - REV. X
« Reply #108 on: February 28, 2008, 05:13:56 PM »
All that Tapout gear in 1 place!! The Horror!!! :-[
Spirit of Truth

Mussolini

• Getbig IV
  • riding shotgun on the team Nasser War wagon
« Reply #109 on: February 28, 2008, 05:14:55 PM »
Ok ....again I don't want to make you sad....you are right ...you would look like Phil Heath if you take the same cycle as his. thank you for helping me.

well answear me this. Since you say genetics are the biggest factor, IF Phil Heath was completly natural and Myself or someone else with average genetics was able to juice for 10-15 years who would win in a bodybuilding comp?
shotgun on the team

gymrattt

• Getbig I
« Reply #110 on: February 28, 2008, 05:18:34 PM »
Chris nearly died for you bitches!

dearth

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #111 on: February 28, 2008, 05:26:05 PM »
Never said that.......???

actually you are the only dumbass on here saying that

"drugs can make you like like phil heath"

no one else has said that.

hope this helps.

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
  • "Let me pose on this one" - REV. X
« Reply #112 on: February 28, 2008, 05:27:03 PM »

Dizzam I forgot about that disaster!!
Spirit of Truth

Tamer Razor

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #113 on: February 28, 2008, 05:33:48 PM »
actually you are the only dumbass on here saying that

"drugs can make you like like phil heath"

no one else has said that.

hope this helps.

Please ....You can be that dump ....Have you heard about sarcasm....

Tamer Razor

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #114 on: February 28, 2008, 05:44:03 PM »
well answear me this. Since you say genetics are the biggest factor, IF Phil Heath was completly natural and Myself or someone else with average genetics was able to juice for 10-15 years who would win in a bodybuilding comp?

That is a very good comperasion. Hypothetically considering the the average person has a great response to elevated hormonal levels. The average guy using juice will probably be heavier than Phil but not necessary bigger. Phil arms and legs would be bigger due to his genetics. His waist and insertions and structure would also be superior. Considering that both are in the same condition Phil would still win....

Mussolini

• Getbig IV
« Reply #115 on: February 28, 2008, 06:34:07 PM »
That is a very good comperasion. Hypothetically considering the the average person has a great response to elevated hormonal levels. The average guy using juice will probably be heavier than Phil but not necessary bigger. Phil arms and legs would be bigger due to his genetics. His waist and insertions and structure would also be superior. Considering that both are in the same condition Phil would still win....

So your saying a guy like Heath as a natural would beat a guy like Thetrue adonis who had access to infinite amounts of GH, Slin, and steroids for 10-15 years?

What about me Could I beat a natural Heath if I was able to use any amount of GH, Slin and Steroids for 15 years?

shotgun on the team

AKR

• Getbig II
  • Nobody moves the IRON like me, IRON is my bitch
« Reply #116 on: February 28, 2008, 06:39:15 PM »
So your saying a guy like Heath as a natural would beat a guy like Thetrue adonis who had access to infinite amounts of GH, Slin, and steroids for 10-15 years?

What about me Could I beat a natural Heath if I was able to use any amount of GH, Slin and Steroids for 15 years?

looking at your pic you dont seem to have the best genetics. skinny legs, no lats, arms are lacking and no traps. decent chest and thats about it. nope, you couldnt be a pro even if you cheated and juiced up like those idiots do

wow i am also laughing at your barbed wire tatoo....HHAOAOAHAHOAHAH A.. dont you feel stupid now????
B

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
« Reply #117 on: February 28, 2008, 06:46:02 PM »

LMAO!

You have a future here.

Mussolini

• Getbig IV
« Reply #118 on: February 28, 2008, 06:55:06 PM »
looking at your pic you dont seem to have the best genetics. skinny legs, no lats, arms are lacking and no traps. decent chest and thats about it. nope, you couldnt be a pro even if you cheated and juiced up like those idiots do

wow i am also laughing at your barbed wire tatoo....HHAOAOAHAHOAHAH A.. dont you feel stupid now????

Actually I said I had average genetics, and asked if Myself or Adonis Or any other guy with average genetics could beat a guy like Heath if Heath was a lifetime natural, and we had unlimited access to Gh, Slin and Steroids.

shotgun on the team

James Blunt

• Getbig IV
« Reply #119 on: February 28, 2008, 07:15:32 PM »

Actually I said I had average genetics, and asked if Myself or Adonis Or any other guy with average genetics could beat a guy like Heath if Heath was a lifetime natural, and we had unlimited access to Gh, Slin and Steroids.

Phil would win

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #120 on: February 28, 2008, 07:17:17 PM »
friends,,you are making me proud!  only took me 2 yeras but you are making me proud in this thread

bravo
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #121 on: February 28, 2008, 07:21:19 PM »
im getting more and more convinced pro bbing is all drugs.

bodybuilding IS all drugs,,,pro bodybuilding is only part of general bodybuilding whixh is all drugs,,the ones who use them the more consistantly and the longer as in more years,,,get a better finished product,,put in good fram to the mix and yuo got a top amatuer,,,put in good muscle shape and symetry in most cases till the 2000s and you got top professional
fallen angel

whateva

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #122 on: February 28, 2008, 07:21:57 PM »

You would kill any lifetime natural

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #123 on: February 28, 2008, 07:22:45 PM »
There is a 9 missing. Make that 95%. Juice is 95% in BB.

very good
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #124 on: February 28, 2008, 07:25:52 PM »
He's probably still bigger than half you guys calling him small. Post up some pics if you think you're bigger.

But yeah, all drugs.

no ,,he is tall guy with average size little toned due to the continuation of the intake of hormones,,,he is on have no doubt about it ,,he just a guy that was all drugs same as other 80% of bodybuilders and bodybuilding
fallen angel