Author Topic: wake up juice heads... you dont need steroids to be HARDCORE  (Read 5025 times)

AKR

• Getbig II
  • Nobody moves the IRON like me, IRON is my bitch
wake up juice heads... you dont need steroids to be HARDCORE
« on: February 28, 2008, 04:35:41 PM »
you dont need steroids to be hardcore. I am hardcore. I live my life hardcore. I eat, sleep and breath hardcore. when i lift those weights I am screaming my head off and throwing it around like it was nothing. That is hardcore and I didnt have to cheat and be a pathetic juice head to do it.
B

LATS

• Getbig IV
Re: wake up juice heads... you dont need steroids to be HARDCORE
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2008, 04:39:21 PM »
 maybe.. but, you also dont need to "scream your head off" to be hardcore.. most of the guys i see doing that are "wannabe" hardcore.. ronnie didnt scream.. dorian either.. they were pretty hardcore.. wouldnt you agree?..

AKR

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2008, 04:46:16 PM »
maybe.. but, you also dont need to "scream your head off" to be hardcore.. most of the guys i see doing that are "wannabe" hardcore.. ronnie didnt scream.. dorian either.. they were pretty hardcore.. wouldnt you agree?..
take away thier drugs and whats left? not much. theyre so doped up on steroids they probably cant even see straight. what i am talking about is straight bonifide pure HARDCORE lifting. Im taking about the guys who make every rep count. Im talking about the guys who scream till their lungs bleed. Im talking about those precious few who give everything they have to give... and more... so when they are done they just drop the weights down and cackle with insane glee as the weights crash against the ground! Me i sometimes throw them down with a little extra force just to hammer home to anyone watching how damn much they weigh!

that is hardcore and if you're not hardcore you never will be. You can juice yourself up all day long but I will take the natural high I get from being hardcore. When you die in your 30s and Im still stronger than ever we will see who is laughing then!
B

SirTraps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2008, 04:48:36 PM »
Do you scream like that when youre taking a shit ? Thats hardcore.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2008, 04:53:45 PM »
take away thier drugs and whats left? not much. theyre so doped up on steroids they probably cant even see straight. what i am talking about is straight bonifide pure HARDCORE lifting. Im taking about the guys who make every rep count. Im talking about the guys who scream till their lungs bleed. Im talking about those precious few who give everything they have to give... and more... so when they are done they just drop the weights down and cackle with insane glee as the weights crash against the ground! Me i sometimes throw them down with a little extra force just to hammer home to anyone watching how damn much they weigh!

that is hardcore and if you're not hardcore you never will be. You can juice yourself up all day long but I will take the natural high I get from being hardcore. When you die in your 30s and Im still stronger than ever we will see who is laughing then!
hahaha,,, what a FAG!

screaming little bitches in the gym are pathetic.  you do not need to scream you attention whores...studies have been done on this and shows NO benefit.

this tool is prob benching 80 pound dumbells, and screaming like he is the shit.  pathetic little boy, stop screaming, you look like a tool.
you are gay.

The.Giant

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2008, 05:06:34 PM »

Dude, if you juiced you'd be insanely hardcore!
It's Hip to be Square!

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
  • "Let me pose on this one" - REV. X
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2008, 05:08:39 PM »
Brutal Gimmick!! ;)
Spirit of Truth

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2008, 05:08:49 PM »
this guys gay lol
TEAM Nasser

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2008, 05:16:26 PM »
HARDCORE GIMMICK!!!  :-\

LATS

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2008, 05:59:45 PM »
 "die in my 30's"... well considering i am in my 40's i have beat the odds.. oh, happy days!!!

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2008, 06:06:40 PM »
you dont need steroids to be hardcore. I am hardcore. I live my life hardcore. I eat, sleep and breath hardcore. when i lift those weights I am screaming my head off and throwing it around like it was nothing. That is hardcore and I didnt have to cheat and be a pathetic juice head to do it.

Go

Away.

Hope

this

Helps!
Ron: "I am lazy."

mitchyboy

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: February 28, 2008, 08:49:50 PM »
Die ass clown >:(

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 28, 2008, 09:32:24 PM »
Did you copy that from an animal pak ad :P

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #13 on: February 28, 2008, 09:33:01 PM »

You're making it too obvious right off the bat that you're a gimmick.  You're obviously a rank amateur. ::)

marcus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: February 28, 2008, 10:20:53 PM »
Is there something Stark?

hamood

• Getbig II
  • Saddam Hussein is alive and well in Baghdad
« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2008, 10:24:37 PM »
Almost as funny as one of his first posts questioning how many people can bench 225 or more:

"not many.

in fact, I would wager 9 out of 10 people here who claim they can do that in fact can not. When I got out to workout and I watch the people, do you know how many I see putting 250 up?

Very few.

If you can put up 250+ that makes you one of the elite benchers. I would say top 95th percentile. So, to all the other hardcore strongmen...we my friends are the harcore elite. We worked hard and we got there. it doesnt matter if you do 260 or 400, we are all the bad asses everyone else looks at in awe.

Good job fellow elite badasses, and to all the liars who lie about their bench press....just like Shania Twain said - YOU DONT IMPRESS ME MUCH

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #16 on: February 29, 2008, 02:53:45 AM »

Dear AKR,

Eat shit and die,

(on behalf of) Getbig :-*

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #17 on: February 29, 2008, 05:02:41 AM »
Go to bed jealous jackass.

peroni

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: February 29, 2008, 06:45:26 AM »

The only thing hardcore about you is your stinky balls

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #19 on: February 29, 2008, 06:48:17 AM »
I scream when I do anything intense.  Sometimes I'll be making a really good turkey and swiss sandwich and I'll just belt out a "hoooo-rah" at the top of my lungs.  Other times, when I apply my deoderant and hit every inch of armpit, I'll let out ten or twelve celebratory yelps at a high volume.

Intensity is everything brah.

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #20 on: February 29, 2008, 09:15:00 AM »
I scream when I do anything intense.  Sometimes I'll be making a really good turkey and swiss sandwich and I'll just belt out a "hoooo-rah" at the top of my lungs.  Other times, when I apply my deoderant and hit every inch of armpit, I'll let out ten or twelve celebratory yelps at a high volume.

240, I like my arm pits too, mine are very manly.

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
« Reply #21 on: February 29, 2008, 09:29:06 AM »

"Hooo-rah"...didn't know you were a marine  :o

The real test of Hardcore...do you spit in your palms before making that sandwich  ;)
just not good enough

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #22 on: February 29, 2008, 10:10:51 AM »
Bullshit, roids will getcha fookin huuuuuge brah!!!

AKR

• Getbig II
« Reply #23 on: February 29, 2008, 10:46:21 AM »
Bullshit, roids will getcha fookin huuuuuge brah!!!
yes they can but you will sacrifice your health. what i am saying is that if you simply are tough enough and hardcore enough you dont need to destroy your liver, heart and life with drugs.
B

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #24 on: February 29, 2008, 10:54:22 AM »
yes they can but you will sacrifice your health. what i am saying is that if you simply are tough enough and hardcore enough you dont need to destroy your liver, heart and life with drugs.
You destroy your health every day when you inhale the polluted air, soak in dangerous sun rays, inhale second hand smoke and when you pop advil/asperin for headaches.