Author Topic: Was My Destiny Genetically Manipulated By ET's???  (Read 568 times)

figgs

• Getbig IV
  • from realization to infinity
Was My Destiny Genetically Manipulated By ET's???
« on: February 28, 2008, 05:48:02 PM »
http://www.redicecreations.com/article.php?id=2186

Writer Philip K. Dick Phylogenic Memory:

In my book Gods of Aquarius: UFOs and the Transformation of Man [Harcourt Brace Jovanovich, 1976], I introduced the concept of the Star People, individuals who feel that they bear within their genes awareness acquired by extraterrestrial interaction with humans in prehistoric or ancient times and who have now been activated by DNA memory to fulfill a mission in assisting others in their spiritual and evolutionary advancement.

;D I personally have not had any ET encounters, prophetic visions, or spiritual guides (yet ;)) and this idea entertains me more than anything else. It could very well be the case, however, I seem to believe it's more likely my life is a series of events that led me to where I am now, having grown a genuine love of wisdom, and sensing within myself a divine mission to aid in The Great Awakening. I use my wisdom to take on ignorance as a knight wields his sword in battle.

To me, it simply started at the age of 7 when I found Christmas presents in my mom's closet, uncovering the big fat lie that is Santa Clause. This event sparked a stinging curiosity as to what else I was being lied to about. Ever since then I challenged Catholicism and "false faith" until I eventually got expelled from Catholic school before I finished 7th grade. Long story made short, I've developed that little critical and curious mind over the years and even more series of events led me to where I am today. Who I am now, be it through "divinity" or "ET manipulation," I consider myself to be a catalyst, a rising Buddha, Way Shower, Truth Virus, Awakened One, or perhaps even a "Star Person."

So consider ye blessed, for I am nevertheless God's gift to you, as ye has been to me.
~

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
  • "Let me pose on this one" - REV. X
Re: Was My Destiny Genetically Manipulated By ET's???
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2008, 05:50:22 PM »
No probably just bad sperm!! Hope this helps!!
Best of luck!!
Spirit of Truth

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2008, 05:51:25 PM »
A roman style nose is of Nibiruian origin.

I have a roman nose. I have reptilian blood. It gives the sudden urge to look up at the sky and sing opera.

figgs

• Getbig IV
  • from realization to infinity
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2008, 06:08:50 PM »
LOL!

I have a big nose but I'm such a mix, I don't know what comes from where, or what alien species had intercourse with my ancestors.
~

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2008, 06:46:01 PM »
LOL!

I have a big nose but I'm such a mix, I don't know what comes from where, or what alien species had intercourse with my ancestors.

you can control your destiny

aliens give you insight in your thoughts
A