Author Topic: How many years of life will it cost Cutler to compete past the Olympia?  (Read 1970 times)

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
1 more year of juicing at Olympia levels... 8 years off his life, maybe?

I don't know. Pick a number.

Gym dude

• Getbig III
Re: How many years of life will it cost Cutler to compete past the Olympia?
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2008, 06:38:21 PM »
Would say nine years off Cutlers life.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2008, 07:11:18 PM »
Let's say you asked a 15 year old kid reading FLEX which he'd rather do.

Spend 15 years as a top bodyubilder in the world, win 3 sandows, get 30 mag covers, earn $3 or $4 mil total in prize $ and endorsements, enter every room at 300 pounds of muscle and all the attention that comes with it, and retire at 35 in vegas with a hot blonde wife and die at 72...

OR...

Spend 40 years as an everyday schlep, schlepping to a schlep job for some dickhead boss.  Retire at 62 with no glory and a frumpy wife.  Live from age 62 to 79 eating Prunes, watching wheel of fortune, and crapping youself daily.

Which would that kid choose?

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2008, 07:17:37 PM »

Spend 15 years as a top bodyubilder in the world, win 3 sandows, get 30 mag covers, earn $3 or $4 mil total in prize $ and endorsements, enter every room at 300 pounds of muscle and all the attention that comes with it, and retire at 35 in vegas with a hot blonde wife and die at 72...

OR...

Spend 40 years as an everyday schlep, schlepping to a schlep job for some dickhead boss.  Retire at 62 with no glory and a frumpy wife.  Live from age 62 to 79 eating Prunes, watching wheel of fortune, and crapping youself daily.

In other words: 7 years.

Thanks for playing.  :)

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2008, 07:18:06 PM »

OR...

Didn't they do a survey on this for the Olymic hopefulls?  They had said they'd give their lives for a gold.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2008, 07:25:10 PM »
Spend 15 years as a top bodyubilder in the world, win 3 sandows, get 30 mag covers, earn $3 or $4 mil total in prize $ and endorsements, enter every room at 300 pounds of muscle and all the attention that comes with it, and retire at 35 in vegas with a hot wife and die at 72...

Did Cutler get divorced and remarry?

;D
Ron: "I am lazy."

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2008, 07:28:53 PM »
Didn't they do a survey on this for the Olymic hopefulls?  They had said they'd give their lives for a gold.

yeah, most would die in 5 years in exchange for gold medal.  crazy.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2008, 07:29:14 PM »
Cutler is a pussy compared to real legends like Benaziza and Munzer. Maybe that's why he doesn't get sliced and diced.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2008, 07:31:31 PM »
In other words: 7 years.

Thanks for playing.  :)

I think it's bad karma to predict on an individual.

I'd say insulin use for 10+ years is serious though - more than 7 years for anyone. 

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2008, 07:43:48 PM »

OR...

Exactly.

Think of all the shit Cutler has gotten to do in his life so far. Travel the world, meet his fans and get respect wherever he goes, lives in a nice house, drives nice cars, no financial worries, famous to an extent and the fact that he is one of the biggest mofos you will ever see. I'd happily sacrifice 10 years to live an extraordinary life as opposed to an ordinary one.
No doubt about it...

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2008, 07:43:58 PM »
I think it's bad karma to predict on an individual.

You know what? You're absolutely right.

But then we've all got it coming to us.

I'd happily sacrifice 10 years to live an extraordinary life as opposed to an ordinary one.

A fine sentiment. But easily said.

To a dying person, a promise of even 6 more months of life seems like an eternity. And even though Jay Cutler's wife doesn't look like a Maxim model, I get the feeling that she and that sweet-natured lunkhead really love each other. When the time comes for Jay to pay the piper, I bet she's going to desperately wish that they had called just one less tune.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 28, 2008, 07:54:54 PM »
I'd happily sacrifice 10 years to live an extraordinary life as opposed to an ordinary one.

when youre young you would.

when you're 65 and you got grandkids running around, you might trade some of the younger glory for chance to be around another decade to love and teach and spend time with them.

Such is the confused nature of man.  We're all little pieces of God playing hide and seek with each other on this field trip to earth anyway :)

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #12 on: February 28, 2008, 08:23:07 PM »

OR...

We are learning the effects of the chemical era of bodybuilding starting now and will continue to learn them for the years to come.  If Cutler lives until age 72, that would be great, but we don't know that yet.  Obviously no controlled study can be created to determine the effects of pro level juicing.

I would rather have Ryan Deluca's life.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #13 on: February 28, 2008, 08:24:29 PM »
when youre young you would.

when you're 65 and you got grandkids running around, you might trade some of the younger glory for chance to be around another decade to love and teach and spend time with them.

Such is the confused nature of man.  We're all little pieces of God playing hide and seek with each other on this field trip to earth anyway :)

Thats true.

I guess when you got kids growing up and starting their own families, you would wanna be around for as long as possible.

But i guess also when you know your time is up and you reflect on what you achieved in your life, if you achieved as much as Jay, i think you would be pretty happy and content with what you have done and achieved. Living a long life is good, living a GREAT life is better.

But hey im young, i dont know anything yet ;D
No doubt about it...

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #14 on: February 28, 2008, 08:28:14 PM »
I'd say insulin use for 10+ years is serious though - more than 7 years for anyone. 
You don't know that. For all we know insulin could have protected his pancreas from the onslaught of massive carb intake and severe insulin resistance from crazy dosages of GH and other drugs.

I'd be more worried about heart enlargement due to GH and steroids coupled with high bodyweight.

But like Matt says it's impossible to predict what this kind of polypharmacy does to lifespan.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2008, 08:45:34 PM »
Jay Cutler's wife doesn't look like a Maxim model

Are you calling Cutler's wife ugly??  :o

OMG!  Ron is going to put you in Time-Out, and Bob Chick just might have you killed or something!
Ron: "I am lazy."

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2008, 08:46:47 PM »
You don't know that. For all we know insulin could have protected his pancreas from the onslaught of massive carb intake and severe insulin resistance from crazy dosages of GH and other drugs.

I'd be more worried about heart enlargement due to GH and steroids coupled with high bodyweight.

But like Matt says it's impossible to predict what this kind of polypharmacy does to lifespan.

It's a requirement; long term use of THOSE levels of GH will force Diabetes Type II on a person...
I hate the State.

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: February 29, 2008, 04:54:16 AM »

Did Cutler get divorced and remarry?

;D

oh shit, you done fucked up now

tell us when you get back from the timeout zone
I

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: February 29, 2008, 05:07:18 AM »

OR...

Good analogy.  I think there are many adults who would take the former.