Author Topic: Flex Ranks the BEST Arnold Classic showings of all time ...  (Read 45132 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: Flex Ranks the BEST Arnold Classic showings of all time ...
« Reply #275 on: March 04, 2008, 02:36:20 PM »
LOL I suppose ND you are going to say that dorian was harder given the above? LOL

::)

keep being Naive.

again what do you know? you based your opinion on VISUAL EVIDENCE that you claim is accurate that Dorian Yates lost the 1993 Mr Olympia , it shows you don't know what you're talking about as usual . proof you're hands down the most ignorant person when it comes to competitive bodybuilding.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #276 on: March 04, 2008, 02:46:37 PM »
Peter McGough

He was 269 pounds of rock-hard shapely (yes, shapely) head-to-toe muscle. I had never seen anything like it.

Ronnie 1999

eview of mr. olympia 1999, january 2000, page  90:

257 pounds, a good seven pounds heavier than last year and the clear winner, ALTHOUGH NOT AS BONE DRY OR AS ROCK HARD IN 98.

On Yates V Ronnie

While I’m on record as saying that the best physique I ever saw was Ronnie’s at the 2001 Arnold, he was never drier or harder than Dorian

owned  ;)

England_1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #277 on: March 04, 2008, 03:31:32 PM »
I love it, now Hulkster is claiming McGough is biased  ::) This after relying on McGough's 01ASC quote for about a year before his most recent comments about Yates being the most conditioned BB ever  ;)
Team Yates

England_1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #278 on: March 04, 2008, 03:34:36 PM »
I disagree. Ronnie's midsection and back smoothed out considerably when he was carrying more fat and water.

good luck. ;)

show some f*cking humility  ::)
Team Yates

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #279 on: March 04, 2008, 03:37:38 PM »
Peter McGough

He was 269 pounds of rock-hard shapely (yes, shapely) head-to-toe muscle. I had never seen anything like it.

Ronnie 1999

eview of mr. olympia 1999, january 2000, page  90:

257 pounds, a good seven pounds heavier than last year and the clear winner, ALTHOUGH NOT AS BONE DRY OR AS ROCK HARD IN 98.

On Yates V Ronnie

While I’m on record as saying that the best physique I ever saw was Ronnie’s at the 2001 Arnold, he was never drier or harder than Dorian

owned  ;)

Musclemag's 99 contest report clearly states Ronnie in 99 was sharper than last year. see the truce thread.

this quote is JUST AS VALID as McGough's quote - and it is validated by visual evidence, unlike McGough's quote.

you are fucked now.
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #280 on: March 04, 2008, 04:52:00 PM »
Musclemag's 99 contest report clearly states Ronnie in 99 was sharper than last year. see the truce thread.

this quote is JUST AS VALID as McGough's quote - and it is validated by visual evidence, unlike McGough's quote.

you are fucked now.

NO its NOT and he can he just as sharp jackass ( assuming its true ) and NOT as hard learn what you're talking about before you comment

Ronnie Coleman what was your best Olympia? I would have to say my first because my conditioning was SPOT-ON

you think that trumps Ronnie's opinion? or McGoughs? learn what density & dryness are before you comment lol just as sharp has nothing to do with just as dense you always think you got something and you never do.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #281 on: March 04, 2008, 05:01:01 PM »
ND will reach 30,000 posts by being a biased asshole.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #282 on: March 04, 2008, 05:15:19 PM »
ND will reach 30,000 posts by being a biased asshole.

And you'll reach 30K just being an asshole  ;)

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #283 on: March 04, 2008, 06:20:44 PM »
NO its NOT and he can he just as sharp jackass ( assuming its true ) and NOT as hard learn what you're talking about before you comment

Ronnie Coleman what was your best Olympia? I would have to say my first because my conditioning was SPOT-ON

you think that trumps Ronnie's opinion? or McGoughs? learn what density & dryness are before you comment lol just as sharp has nothing to do with just as dense you always think you got something and you never do.

LOL what the fuck?

in bodybuilding, when we refer to sharpness, it refers to overall conditioning.

always has.

always will.

when we say dorian was 'sharper in 95 than in 94' we know that what that means is that he was in better condition in 95 than in 94.

jesus christ man learn how to interpret the english fucking language for once :-\

musclemag states quite clearly that Ronnie was in better condition (ie SHARPER) in 99 than in 98 (this is validated by videos, pics, other quotes (eg peter's prior quote)

so you can take that scanned quote you love to post about ronnie's conditioning in 99 by peter and shove it right up your ass lol

you are fucked and there is nothing you can do about it.

caught in your own quotes game.

I love it.
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #284 on: March 04, 2008, 06:31:56 PM »
LOL what the fuck?

in bodybuilding, when we refer to sharpness, it refers to overall conditioning.

always has.

always will.

when we say dorian was 'sharper in 95 than in 94' we know that what that means is that he was in better condition in 95 than in 94.

jesus christ man learn how to interpret the english fucking language for once :-\

musclemag states quite clearly that Ronnie was in better condition (ie SHARPER) in 99 than in 98 (this is validated by videos, pics, other quotes (eg peter's prior quote)

so you can take that scanned quote you love to post about ronnie's conditioning in 99 by peter and shove it right up your ass lol

you are fucked and there is nothing you can do about it.

caught in your own quotes game.

I love it.

Yawn musclemag is right but somehow McGough and Coleman are wrong  ::) sure , sure , yeah , yeah .

Hey was Ronnie more grainy in 1999 than 1998? LMFAO

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #285 on: March 04, 2008, 06:45:54 PM »
Yawn musclemag is right but somehow McGough and Coleman are wrong 

just like I said - ND will plaster his favorite quotes all over the place, but if any other ones are made by people who were ALSO THERE they are ignored because they  happen to contradict his favorite ones..

the only quotes ND recognizes are the ones that fit his agenda - all others from all sources (from industry experts no less ::)) are disregarded and ridiculed..

if I were you ND, I would be embarrassed for being so stupid on a public forum.

I really would.

if you think this is how you debate - sweeping all other opposing evidence under the carpet because you don't like it- well, you are a sad, bitter man.
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #286 on: March 05, 2008, 01:40:08 AM »

just like I said - ND will plaster his favorite quotes all over the place, but if any other ones are made by people who were ALSO THERE they are ignored because they  happen to contradict his favorite ones..

the only quotes ND recognizes are the ones that fit his agenda - all others from all sources (from industry experts no less ::)) are disregarded and ridiculed..

if I were you ND, I would be embarrassed for being so stupid on a public forum.

I really would.

if you think this is how you debate - sweeping all other opposing evidence under the carpet because you don't like it- well, you are a sad, bitter man.

your tired old rant is boring and repetitive serious you can't answer the question only chase me around looking for revenge enough already its old . everything you just accused me of you're guilty of again moron what makes musclemag right and McGough & Ronnie Coleman himself wrong

and talk about embarrassment you actually had the balls to type Ronnie is more grainy than Dorian because he's more vascular I mean seriously what do you know? you claimed Dorian lost the 1993 Mr Olympia to Flex Wheeler and you have the balls to talk about embarrassment? you after reviewing the ' visual evidence ' came to the conclusion that Ronnie 1999 had more detailed calves than Dorian lol you would know about embarrassment wouldn't you?

and you keep trying to bash my intelligence yet look at all the massively stupid comments you've claimed the difference between you and I is , I never claimed you were smart you did of me though  ;)

owned

KillerMonk

• Getbig IV
  • Future President Of USA
« Reply #287 on: March 05, 2008, 02:12:09 AM »
Save it for the Truce thread sick of threads being hijacked. ???
Arnold For President 2012.2016

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #288 on: March 05, 2008, 03:35:57 AM »
what makes musclemag right and McGough & Ronnie Coleman himself wrong

for the last fucking time, the visuals retard. we can SEE that Ronnie is wrong, amd musclemag is right. ::)

ONE OPINION IS SUPPORTED BY WHAT EVERYONE CAN SEE.

THE OTHER IS NOT. IT IS DIRECTLY CONTRADICTED.

you are so fucking dumb, its like talking to a brick wall..

::) >:(
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #289 on: March 05, 2008, 03:38:27 AM »
Save it for the Truce thread sick of threads being hijacked. ???

yeah, ND feels the need to hijack any thread where Ronnie is praised, which is all of them..

he is a sad, bitter and pathetic stubborn man.

i feel sorry for him.
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #290 on: March 05, 2008, 10:10:56 AM »
for the last fucking time, the visuals retard. we can SEE that Ronnie is wrong, amd musclemag is right. ::)

ONE OPINION IS SUPPORTED BY WHAT EVERYONE CAN SEE.

THE OTHER IS NOT. IT IS DIRECTLY CONTRADICTED.

you are so fucking dumb, its like talking to a brick wall..

::) >:(

Your meltdown continues ! idiot you ever wonder why 1999 Mr Olympia is NOT I repeat NOT hailed as his best showing ever? have you ever pondered this? if according to you he was just as hard & dry as he was in 2001 and 13 pounds heavier how could this not be hailed as his all-time best? I'll tell you why because its NOT and for the simple fact he's NOT as hard & dry as he was in 2001 or even 1998 , McGough and Ronnie himself have stated this you can NOT change this fact get over it .

you're the fucking idiot who thinks Ronnie was A. grainer than Dorian and B. its partially because he has more veins LMMFAO don't ever comment on anyone's intelligence you moron

again answer the question how could a heavier , fuller and wider Ronnie Coleman in 1999 not be viewed as his best ever? it defies logic  ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #291 on: March 05, 2008, 10:14:03 AM »
yeah, ND feels the need to hijack any thread where Ronnie is praised, which is all of them..

he is a sad, bitter and pathetic stubborn man.

i feel sorry for him.

WRONG again I didn't high jack this thread thats another outright Hulkster lie , I was posting on topic Flex Wheeler and you and your girlfriends turned this into a Yates free for all not me nice try kid.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #292 on: March 05, 2008, 02:03:13 PM »
idiot you ever wonder why 1999 Mr Olympia is NOT I repeat NOT hailed as his best showing ever?

no, because your best friend Peter McGough feels it is his BEST olympia appearance, BETTER than 98..BETTER than 2003..

lol

you are even more fucked.

Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #293 on: March 05, 2008, 02:05:59 PM »
have you ever pondered this? if according to you he was just as hard & dry as he was in 2001 and 13 pounds heavier how could this not be hailed as his all-time best?

you are so stupid.

the quote you love to post compares his 99 form to his 98 form. you know the one where Peter claims he was not as hard or dry (although Musclemag states and all the visuals show something much different)

why you are all of a sudden comparing 99 to 2001 AC know one knows.. ::)

you are so owned you can't even keep your arguments straight.. ::)
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #294 on: March 05, 2008, 02:07:40 PM »
again answer the question how could a heavier , fuller and wider Ronnie Coleman in 1999 not be viewed as his best ever? it defies logic 

it is by people all over the place.

see Bizzy's post in the truce thread showing comments from youtube..

go to musclemecca

go to MD's board.

go ANYWHERE where pics/videos are shown of 1999 and this statement is made ALL THE TIME.

you are more fucked than before!

Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #295 on: March 05, 2008, 02:10:56 PM »
I'll tell you why because its NOT and for the simple fact he's NOT as hard & dry as he was in 2001 or even 1998

LOL the great NaiveDeity has spoken - he states it is FACT even though eyewitnesses AND ALL the visuals show Ronnie was harder in 99 than in 98..

but none of that matters because internet fan ND has spoken..

LOL

Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #296 on: March 05, 2008, 02:12:12 PM »
no, because your best friend Peter McGough feels it is his BEST olympia appearance, BETTER than 98..BETTER than 2003..

lol

you are even more fucked.

No he doesn't he says specifically on more than one occasion he's not as sharp in 1999 as 1998 stop playing with words like Neo and again why does EVERYONE consider 2001 his best showing than 1999? I'll tell you why because he's not as hard or dry in 199 thats why , according to McGough and according to Ronnie himself

and here are quotes all hailing 2001 as his prime conditioning and NOT 1999

Flex Magazine August 2003

Jim Schmatltz on Ronnie chances of winning six Olympias in a row

if he repeats his 2001 Arnold Schwarzenegger Classic form, he'll experience the joy of six.

While I’m on record as saying that the best physique I ever saw was Ronnie’s at the 2001 Arnold, he was never drier or harder than Dorian.

review of mr. olympia 1999, january 2000, page  90:

RONNIE COLEMAN : ( 264lbs As big as a house , but holding water. In '98 , he was shredded and bone dry at 250 pounds. Last year ( 1999 ) he was 257 pounds but NOT as sharp as '98. This year ( 2000 ) at 264 pounds , he's not as sharp as 99 , which would seem to say that Ronnie is better at a lighter weight .

Shawn Perine Ironage Dec 11, 2004

As much as I love Haney and my IA champs, I think Ronnie circa '98 or at the 2001 Arnold is pretty much untouchable. Except by Dorian Yates 6 weeks out from the '93 O as photographed by our own KMH. Both men, on those specific occasions carried so much dry muscle mass in good proportion and with good lines that it's almost unfair to compare them to others.

notice the 1998 & 2001

again NO mentioned of 1999 as being his best showing for a REASON  ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #297 on: March 05, 2008, 02:14:27 PM »

it is by people all over the place.

see Bizzy's post in the truce thread showing comments from youtube..

go to musclemecca

go to MD's board.

go ANYWHERE where pics/videos are shown of 1999 and this statement is made ALL THE TIME.

you are more fucked than before!

I'm talking respected people not a bunch of fab-boys like you , hell I wouldn't even bother posting all the Youtube , Ironage and other boards comments on how Yates destroys Ronnie they don't count , especially NOT compared to Ronnie Coleman himself who said hewas better conditioned in 1998  ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #298 on: March 05, 2008, 02:16:26 PM »
LOL the great NaiveDeity has spoken - he states it is FACT even though eyewitnesses AND ALL the visuals show Ronnie was harder in 99 than in 98..

but none of that matters because internet fan ND has spoken..

LOL

You guys are pathetic boy lol always playing follow the leader , hey they say if you can't beat em , join em .

Ronnie what was your best Olympia? Ronnie Coleman: I would have to say my first because my conditioning was spot-on.

again as usual you have NOTHING  ;)

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #299 on: March 05, 2008, 02:17:49 PM »
ND if Peter feels Ronnie was better in 98 than in 99, please explain why there is NO MENTION OF 1998 in his article about Mr. O wins that advanced the sport.

only 99 is mentioned. and it is LAST in the list.

to date as of 2005 when that article was written, Ronnie Coleman 1999 was the most advanced Mr. O. physique ever seen onstage.

and there is NOTHING you can do to change the written word of that article

you are fucked kid.
Flower Boy Ran Away