Author Topic: Flex Ranks the BEST Arnold Classic showings of all time ...  (Read 44880 times)

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
Re: Flex Ranks the BEST Arnold Classic showings of all time ...
« Reply #200 on: March 02, 2008, 09:54:27 AM »
lmfao shape

what a sad bitter man you are.. :-\
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #201 on: March 02, 2008, 09:55:31 AM »
facts according to you and no one else that cannot be validated by anything visual..

::)

ronnie not as dry as branch, momo etc.

yeah, sure..

Hulkster its been validated by visuals from people who seen Dorian & Ronnie at their best you're wrong and a liar

While I’m on record as saying that the best physique I ever saw was Ronnie’s at the 2001 Arnold, he was never drier or harder than Dorian. In fact now that – 14 years after it happened – I recently for the first time saw the video of Dorian posing before the 1993 Olympia I have cause to rethink. I’m now not sure that Ronnie at 245 pounds would beat Dorian at 269 pounds. At a bigger bodyweight I think Ronnie would look soft next to an in-shape rock-hard Dorian.

On the subject of conditioning, no-one did it better than Dorian. He achieved a hardness and dryness (without losing fullness) that nobody has ever matched. In the flesh he looked even harder than he did in photos. It was like a statue made of granite was standing in front of you

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #202 on: March 02, 2008, 09:56:21 AM »
what a sad bitter man you are.. :-\

meltdown continues lol

Ronnie is more grainy because he's more vascular LMFAO sad is right !

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #203 on: March 02, 2008, 10:00:35 AM »
Hulkster its been validated by visuals from people who seen Dorian & Ronnie at their best you're wrong and a liar

While I’m on record as saying that the best physique I ever saw was Ronnie’s at the 2001 Arnold, he was never drier or harder than Dorian. In fact now that – 14 years after it happened – I recently for the first time saw the video of Dorian posing before the 1993 Olympia I have cause to rethink. I’m now not sure that Ronnie at 245 pounds would beat Dorian at 269 pounds. At a bigger bodyweight I think Ronnie would look soft next to an in-shape rock-hard Dorian.

On the subject of conditioning, no-one did it better than Dorian. He achieved a hardness and dryness (without losing fullness) that nobody has ever matched. In the flesh he looked even harder than he did in photos. It was like a statue made of granite was standing in front of you

LOL you are picking and choosing which quotes to believe and which ones to ignore! ::)  here is your 269 pound dorian getting OWNED in the conditioning deparment:

lol  run away now little kid:

Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #204 on: March 02, 2008, 10:02:17 AM »
At 245 pounds King Ron was full and shredded from head-to-toe: his cuts being deeper than Bill Gates’ pockets. His delts, arms and chest were spectacular, his back really beyond description.

At 245 pounds King Ron was full and shredded from head-to-toe: his cuts being deeper than Bill Gates’ pockets. His delts, arms and chest were spectacular, his back really beyond description.

(this is me arguing the way ND does.. ::))

notice: no pics posted either..

Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #205 on: March 02, 2008, 10:03:16 AM »

Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #206 on: March 02, 2008, 10:03:53 AM »
LOL you are picking and choosing which quotes to believe and which ones to ignore! ::)  here is your 269 pound dorian getting OWNED in the conditioning deparment:

lol  run away now little kid:

the sad part if you actually believe that

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #207 on: March 02, 2008, 10:04:38 AM »

check out dorian's better conditioning:

oh, and:

Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #209 on: March 02, 2008, 10:06:25 AM »
meltdown ( continues )

:P ::)
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #210 on: March 02, 2008, 10:08:05 AM »

oh, and:

He posts pics of 1999 and quotes from 2001 LMFAO

CigaretteMan

• Getbig III
  • Yum, yum, give me some!
« Reply #211 on: March 02, 2008, 10:09:31 AM »
facts according to you and no one else that cannot be validated by anything visual..

ronnie not as dry as branch, momo etc.

yeah, sure..

"Sigh"

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #212 on: March 02, 2008, 10:11:59 AM »
  "Sigh"

Now you know who you're dealing with !

CigaretteMan

• Getbig III
« Reply #213 on: March 02, 2008, 10:18:52 AM »

oh, and:

I hope you are aware of the fact that these pics are from the 1999 Olympia and 1999 British Grand Prix, where they used stage lighting, the same they use at live T.V shows to enhance the apperance of the live performers. If you note, Nasser looks muhc, much better under those lights than he usually does. Mere coincidence? I think not. Now imagine Yates circa 1993 Olympia under those lights. :)

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #214 on: March 02, 2008, 10:22:25 AM »
LOL now its the "lighting"

you guys will come up with anything to deny the truth, won't you?

Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #215 on: March 02, 2008, 10:23:38 AM »
the sad part if you actually believe that

its more sad that you deny it. its right there in front of you.

yet again, you are fighting a losing argument, without visual support, as always, filled with excuse after excuse as usual..
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #216 on: March 02, 2008, 10:24:55 AM »
Now imagine Yates circa 1993 Olympia under those lights.

true.

his smoothness and lack of cuts will probably look even worse..

Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #217 on: March 02, 2008, 10:25:21 AM »
its more sad that you deny it. its right there in front of you.

yet again, you are fighting a losing argument, without visual support, as always, filled with excuse after excuse as usual..

I posted several pictures clearly showing Dorian is drier & harder and I supplemented with this quote what have you done?

it states pictures mean NOTHING because in the flesh he looked even harder than he did in photos all you're left with is excuses

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #218 on: March 02, 2008, 10:26:54 AM »
yes ND. just keep believing that the mountains of visuals mean nothing.

I am sure glad the rest of the bb community is not as stupid as you are..

Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #219 on: March 02, 2008, 10:30:48 AM »
yes ND. just keep believing that the mountains of visuals mean nothing.

I am sure glad the rest of the bb community is not as stupid as you are..

if the rest of the bb community believes Ronnie was grainier than Dorian and he was grainer because he was more vascular and Ronnie had more detail in his calves than Dorian then I could care less what they thinks

and again this is from someone who was there were you? yeah I thought so  ;)

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #220 on: March 02, 2008, 10:34:18 AM »

yeah, okay Peter.... ::)

visuals mean nothing LOL

oh, I suppose the fact that Ronnie owns dorian is just because of the 'lighting"..

LMAO...

you guys are so stupid its crazy.. :-\
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #221 on: March 02, 2008, 10:38:02 AM »
yeah, okay Peter.... ::)

visuals mean nothing LOL

oh, I suppose the fact that Ronnie owns dorian is just because of the 'lighting"..

LMAO...

you guys are so stupid its crazy.. :-\

funny thing is McGough was at there for that photoshoot and at the 2001 ASC if anyone is qualified to speak on the topic he is and what did he say? yeah I thought so .

CigaretteMan

• Getbig III
« Reply #222 on: March 02, 2008, 11:01:39 AM »
LOL now its the "lighting"

you guys will come up with anything to deny the truth, won't you?

Stop rolling your eyes like an idiot. I bring a perfectly valid point. Again, answer me why Nasser looks far more spectacular under those lights than he did at any other contest? The answer is obvious: the lightinh enhanced the way his muscles look. There is no other possible explanation. Nasser was at his best at the 1999 ASC and he didn't look as impressive as he did under the 1999 Olympia stage light.

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #223 on: March 02, 2008, 07:22:49 PM »
Idiot STRIATIONS are genetic not everyone has them and when the pose was named the levels of conditioning where NO WHERE near showing striations lmfao just another example of you not knowing what the fuck you're talking about lol fuck me you're simple

the side triceps is meant to showcase the triceps development. This includes definition. It doesn't matter if nobody had striated triceps when the pose was first named. Conditioning has improved since then. As a result, the standard for definition has been raised. Your objection is akin to me saying Dorian's striated traps, lats, and lower back don't matter since nobody had that level of conditioning when the back double biceps and back lat spread were named. Talk about a f*cking moron, and you're calling me simple? ::)

again idiot what does any of these quotes have to do with DORIAN YATES at 269 pounds? NOTHING why do you do this to yourself? you make it to easy to expose how stupid you are

read your own comment again, you dumbass.

"I do disagree that Ronnie showed more definition in his back post 1999 his back was just as defined in 1998 as it was in 2001"

I wasn't comparing Ronnie with Dorian at 269 lbs. I was responding to your claim that Ronnie's back didn't improve from 98 to 01. Learn to read, dipshit.

please show me definitively where he states he would beat any of them , please Neo do so

Ronnie: "Come on now, this is the age of Ronnie Coleman who else would win?"

there are only 2 logical interpretations - either he would beat Dorian or Dorian would beat him. Which is it? ;)

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #224 on: March 02, 2008, 07:25:42 PM »
funny thing is McGough was at there for that photoshoot and at the 2001 ASC if anyone is qualified to speak on the topic he is and what did he say? yeah I thought so .

yes, and the video clearly proves that what he said was completely and totally incorrect.

talk is cheap without validation you idiot.

he is also dorian's good friend.

coincidence?

you tell me. ::)
Flower Boy Ran Away