Author Topic: I'M FK'N HUNGRY!!!  (Read 1595 times)

DirtyDirt

• Getbig II
  • 1 DiRty Dawg eat dawg world...
I'M FK'N HUNGRY!!!
« on: February 29, 2008, 07:19:08 AM »
Guys this isn't my first time on a cycle But i just started about 3 weeks ago a light cycle of cyp and deca  and i'm always hungry, this mornng i woke up starving. I wake with a protein shake, 2 .5 hrs later 5 egg whites w 1 yolk on whole wheat, 2.5hrs later a RTD shake, 2.5 later 1/2 baked chicken w/ broccoli and string beans, 2.5 later (pre workout) a protein bar or RTD shake, post workout protein with a salad....

i keep dry roasted unsalted almonds with me for a quick snack...

on top of being hungry all the time, watching what i eat, training and doing cardio, i gained 5 pounds in the last 2 weeks..........

someone please explain

StackedDec

• Getbig II
Re: I'M FK'N HUNGRY!!!
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2008, 10:14:37 AM »
basically, all of your body processes, recovery, digestion, have all been accelerated.  I am on day 8 of Test E and I noticed within 3 days that my digestive system was working much faster.  Hence, I had to eat much more.  the last 2 or 3 days it has slowed down.   The harder you work, the hungrier you will be.  Your body needs calories to work, and protien to build.  If you have both, you will get great results.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2008, 12:11:35 PM »
Guys this isn't my first time on a cycle But i just started about 3 weeks ago a light cycle of cyp and deca  and i'm always hungry, this mornng i woke up starving. I wake with a protein shake, 2 .5 hrs later 5 egg whites w 1 yolk on whole wheat, 2.5hrs later a RTD shake, 2.5 later 1/2 baked chicken w/ broccoli and string beans, 2.5 later (pre workout) a protein bar or RTD shake, post workout protein with a salad....

on top of being hungry all the time, watching what i eat, training and doing cardio, i gained 5 pounds in the last 2 weeks..........

someone please explain

Dude no wonder you hungry there are not many calories in what you listed.  Eating many small meals a day will increase your metabolisim.  I see a liitle too much reliance on bars and shakes in your diet too, get at least 4 real food meals a day if you can.  I see very little fat in that diet.  Raw almonds would also be a better choice.

Nice to hear though that you are keeping it real and not reporting gains of 25 lbs, which we know is mainly fat and water.

Slintowin4424

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Seminar May 10 in brea message me for details
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2008, 12:16:23 PM »
Shakes are an insurance policy my friend if you have 20 dollars inyour pocket give your body what it needs food..

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2008, 12:27:27 PM »
i hate shakes. they make me fat....zero thermogenesis or digestion required... only around the workout are they helpful for me. (well casein is good at night, but i prefer a lean red steak with a thin coat of all natty peanut butter.. ;D)

whole food protein only makes me leaner and leaner and bigger and bigger..

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2008, 08:49:16 PM »
i hate shakes. they make me fat....zero thermogenesis or digestion required... only around the workout are they helpful for me. (well casein is good at night, but i prefer a lean red steak with a thin coat of all natty peanut butter.. ;D)

whole food protein only makes me leaner and leaner and bigger and bigger..

I am really glad you are back, we missed you!  :D

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2008, 08:56:21 PM »

someone please explain

Not nearly enough calories and lacks a lot of nutrient dense foods.

No surprise you are hungry but I am surprised you have gained 5 lbs with this diet.  :-\

StackedDec

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2008, 10:50:56 PM »
You might want to add some meat in there if your shakes don't have a shitload of protein.   I make shakes that have 2000 cals and 100 grams so that's what I think of when people say protein shake.

DVSGOD

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2008, 11:09:46 PM »

someone please explain
Birds eat more bro

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2008, 06:14:06 AM »
You might want to add some meat in there if your shakes don't have a shitload of protein.   I make shakes that have 2000 cals and 100 grams so that's what I think of when people say protein shake.

A 2000 calorie shake!!?  Man there are 12" pizzas out there with less than that.  So if 400 or so cals of it are protien what is the other 1600 cals coming from?

Tell us about this shake?

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #10 on: March 02, 2008, 10:48:12 AM »
A 2000 calorie shake!!?  Man there are 12" pizzas out there with less than that.  So if 400 or so cals of it are protien what is the other 1600 cals coming from?

Tell us about this shake?
People rarely have a clear understanding of how many calories are actually in something. I talk to guys all the time who are having a hard time gaining and they always say they don't get it because they eat 10k/ed...this alway makes me laugh...people have no concept of how much food this is...same case here.

Of course there are those that do h"have a clue" maybe this guy is one of them...I'll give him the benefit of doubt before hand. I guess he could be putting 12tbsp of PB in there...that would give him about 1700 cal...throw in a couple bananas and a cup of oats and sure, it's 2000more kcl

StackedDec

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: March 02, 2008, 08:58:38 PM »
Back before I discovered the best high calorie shake, I would put anything and everything in a shake.  Mostly milk, ice cream, eggs, strawberries, chocolate syrup, protein powder, among other things.

Now, I take Muscle Juice which is as high calorie as it gets.  Don't take it if you don't want a full day's worth of fat, minimum.  It has 40 grams of fat, like 200 carbs and about 100 grams of protein.  It's hard to finish the first 5 times.

Even with skim milk, a serving is 4 scoops, with 6 cups of skim and your looking at 1500 calories.  I haven't bulked or taken a huge shake since last summer.   

2000 would be bout 6 cups of milk, 2-3 cups of ice cream, syrup, a banana and an egg or 2, plus any kind o protein powder, I take myoplex and muscle milk as well.  I could kill for a shake like that right now, but I'm too lazy. 

DirtyDirt

• Getbig II
  • 1 DiRty Dawg eat dawg world...
« Reply #12 on: March 03, 2008, 05:52:49 AM »
i apologize, the almonds i have are raw and unsalted, not roasted.

The protein shake in the morning is a zero carb protein to boot w/ 30 grams protein from whey, egg and casein. i mix it with a cup of skim and a cup of water, EFAs, glutamine, fiber and a handful of berries.

I do rely heavily on the shakes, they are very convenient to use.

the reason i keep the calories low is because i tend to store belly fat, i'll be vascular with the exception of my belly, which is also why i stopped putting the bananas and pb in my shakes (which i miss so much, it tastes great).

suggestions to tweak....????