Author Topic: APPEARS WE HAVE A DELUSIONAL NAZI ON GETBIG!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 6431 times)

bodybuildermdpitt

• Getbig II
Re: APPEARS WE HAVE A DELUSIONAL NAZI ON GETBIG!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #75 on: February 29, 2008, 10:39:47 AM »
First of all, I think Lifter has a right to defend himself, but needs to relax with the degrading comments. First of all, there is nothing wrong with being Jewish. Most Jews are great citizens and have built wonderful hospitals, along with doing great charity work. HOWEVER there is something extremely wrong with being a Zionist. The biggest threat facing America is not radical Islam and this so called war on terror, it is Zionism. What is Zionism? Zionism is a fanatical belief of a Jewish homeland in Palestine, regardless of the consequences. More importantly, inherent in this belief is radical and fanatical support of this homeland by every single Jew. These two issues are where the problem and dirtiness lies. Israel is supposedly the greatest support of anti - terror movements. Ironically, Israel was founded on terror principles. The founders of Israel bombed civilians, and resorted to much worse means than modern Palestinian rebels. The inception of Israel is so dirty that the American Israeli Public Affairs Committee lobbies against its history being revealed to the American people in a mass format (ie documentary or a network special).

Perhaps, the most disturbing aspect of Zionism is this devout pledge that Jews have towards Israel. This has been proven in many social surveys, most practicing Jews in America would support Israeli interests above the United States. In fact, the AIPAC, the strongest and most funded lobbying group in America, basically runs American foreign policy in the Middle East. AIPAC's foreign policy is not for the benefit of America. In fact, it is the exact opposite, its foreign policy is strictly for the benefit of Israel. Have you ever wondered why every President or Presidential Candidate refers to Israel as a "special relationship"? It is because America will turn a blind eye to the atrocities committed by Israel on the Palestinians, it will turn a blind eye to the espionage that Israel conducts on America (Israel has the most espionage charges compared to any other country), or ignore its nuclear program.

This is why most Americans are so upset. With the advent of the information superhighway, the average American is getting more and more information about Zionism, and he or she is starting to realize the anti - American and destructive nature of this fanatical belief system. More importantly, many Americans are starting to realize that our "special relationship" with Israel needs to end. Tax paying Americans deserve a foreign policy that is for America AND NOT Israel. If you look at many of the objective reports on the middle east placed out by numerous think tanks in Washington DC, including former president Jimmy Carter's, they all state the same concept. Stop unilateral support of Israel, and ALL of America's problems in the Middle East will end. No more terrorism towards us, easier and cheaper access to oil, and more importantly, our just and fair values will be recaptured from Zionism.

cheers,

bodybuilderpittmd

medz zeppelin

• Getbig IV
  • go west young man.......break bread in the new lan
« Reply #76 on: February 29, 2008, 10:42:55 AM »
First of all, I think Lifter has a right to defend himself, but needs to relax with the degrading comments. First of all, there is nothing wrong with being Jewish. Most Jews are great citizens and have built wonderful hospitals, along with doing great charity work. HOWEVER there is something extremely wrong with being a Zionist. The biggest threat facing America is not radical Islam and this so called war on terror, it is Zionism. What is Zionism? Zionism is a fanatical belief of a Jewish homeland in Palestine, regardless of the consequences. More importantly, inherent in this belief is radical and fanatical support of this homeland by every single Jew. These two issues are where the problem and dirtiness lies. Israel is supposedly the greatest support of anti - terror movements. Ironically, Israel was founded on terror principles. The founders of Israel bombed civilians, and resorted to much worse means than modern Palestinian rebels. The inception of Israel is so dirty that the American Israeli Public Affairs Committee lobbies against its history being revealed to the American people in a mass format (ie documentary or a network special).

Perhaps, the most disturbing aspect of Zionism is this devout pledge that Jews have towards Israel. This has been proven in many social surveys, most practicing Jews in America would support Israeli interests above the United States. In fact, the AIPAC, the strongest and most funded lobbying group in America, basically runs American foreign policy in the Middle East. AIPAC's foreign policy is not for the benefit of America. In fact, it is the exact opposite, its foreign policy is strictly for the benefit of Israel. Have you ever wondered why every President or Presidential Candidate refers to Israel as a "special relationship"? It is because America will turn a blind eye to the atrocities committed by Israel on the Palestinians, it will turn a blind eye to the espionage that Israel conducts on America (Israel has the most espionage charges compared to any other country), or ignore its nuclear program.

This is why most Americans are so upset. With the advent of the information superhighway, the average American is getting more and more information about Zionism, and he or she is starting to realize the anti - American and destructive nature of this fanatical belief system. More importantly, many Americans are starting to realize that our "special relationship" with Israel needs to end. Tax paying Americans deserve a foreign policy that is for America AND NOT Israel. If you look at many of the objective reports on the middle east placed out by numerous think tanks in Washington DC, including former president Jimmy Carter's, they all state the same concept. Stop unilateral support of Israel, and ALL of America's problems in the Middle East will end. No more terrorism towards us, easier and cheaper access to oil, and more importantly, our just and fair values will be recaptured from Zionism.

cheers,

bodybuilderpittmd

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #77 on: February 29, 2008, 10:44:34 AM »
Did you put your yellow star on?   I recommend using it as an avatar.

The law now requires all Jews to identify themselves as such when in public.

Hope this helps!  :D

You know what goes nice with that star...
a nice grey and white striped suit. :)

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #78 on: February 29, 2008, 10:55:04 AM »
says you, but lets be honest. if america stops supporting israel, the muslims will go in and slaughter them all, and then turn their attention on europe or america. they are foaming at the mouth at the though of killing jews, and it is in their religion to spread their religion by the sword, they will not stop there and just give everyone cheap oil. ::)

Why are you trying to ruin a perfectly good thread by having a serious debate with someone >:(

;D

wolfgang187

• Getbig IV
  • My power is discombobulatingly & devastating!
« Reply #79 on: February 29, 2008, 11:04:14 AM »
FUCK OFF SCUMBAG

MAKE SURE HE'S KOSHER!

Lifter4Life

• Getbig III
  • I RUN THIS PLACE,GET USED TO IT!!
« Reply #80 on: February 29, 2008, 11:09:26 AM »

MAKE SURE HE'S KOSHER!
Scum in the world is alive and well!!

bodybuildermdpitt

• Getbig II
« Reply #81 on: February 29, 2008, 11:19:19 AM »
says you, but lets be honest. if america stops supporting israel, the muslims will go in and slaughter them all, and then turn their attention on europe or america. they are foaming at the mouth at the though of killing jews, and it is in their religion to spread their religion by the sword, they will not stop there and just give everyone cheap oil. ::)

I hope you are being sarcastic. Interestingly enough, this is the same propaganda that the AIPAC preaches. The conflict in Palestine is not a religious one, it is strictly a land issue. The Zionists, through successful political lobbying have manipulated America to think this a religious issue, to gather the support of Christian America. The most ironic thing is that, there are MANY Christian Palestinians that Israel has massacred or starved to death for their land.

My perception of the Middle East completely changed when I completed an 8 nation tour, including Israel and Palestine in 1995. I was born and raised in Kentucky, and had very skeptical views of the Middle East. The visit was an eye opening experience and really taught me to question the BS we are fed in America. Seeing the plight of the Palestinian people firsthand was absolutely shocking. It literally reminded me of a medieval city under siege. People were literally starving because the Israeli government would not let food, clean water, or medical supplies in Palestinian territory. I think if more American people were exposed to this plight, perhaps our views would change.

I know that Squadfather has also been to the Middle East, and I am sure he can tell you about all the BS information we are fed thanks to AIPAC.

cheers,

bodybuildermdpitt

wolfgang187

• Getbig IV
« Reply #82 on: February 29, 2008, 11:22:37 AM »
Scum in the world is alive and well!!

YOU KNOW YOUR JUST SELF RIGHTEOUS IN SECURE TRASH, IT'S IN THE BACK OF YOUR MIND EVERY DAY.

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #83 on: February 29, 2008, 11:24:30 AM »

cheers,

bodybuilderpittmd

When I want your opinion, I'll ask for it.  Until then, STFU and sit on the sidelines where you belong.

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #84 on: February 29, 2008, 11:49:07 AM »

cheers,

bodybuilderpittmd

pseudo-academic bullshit

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #85 on: February 29, 2008, 11:54:21 AM »

You know what goes nice with that star...
a nice grey and white striped suit. :)

Exactly!

And after "suiting up", perhaps they could all go on a nice train ride or something.  :D
Ron: "I am lazy."

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: February 29, 2008, 11:59:22 AM »
Jews should all be exterminated.

wolfgang187

• Getbig IV
« Reply #87 on: February 29, 2008, 12:00:49 PM »

Exactly!

And after "suiting up", perhaps they could all go on a nice train ride or something.  :D

OR TAKE A SAUNA

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #88 on: February 29, 2008, 12:02:12 PM »
To read more about our resident NAZI Dballn247 go to the Y.

Is was a problem Jewbag? Yale, Why the anger all of the sudden, you were the one who made derogatory remarks about blacks, hispanics and asians. Which in South Florida would be your whole client base. You can dish it out and can't take it? Did someone return a table in poor condition or perhaps a plastic chair was broken in which you will have to come out of pocket to replace?  Behind the internet (you think)you'r e a badass, in real life you're a bagel eating douche. 

Like I said in the post on the G and O where you were destroyed for about two hours nonstop, changing your profile to hide your email, etc. (I have screen shots btw ), I couldn't come see you dumbass you'd smell me coming a mile away with that shylock nose of yours.
FAIL
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #89 on: February 29, 2008, 12:04:01 PM »
it is in their religion to spread their religion by the sword, . ::)

this is true

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #90 on: March 01, 2008, 04:52:37 AM »
LMAO @ this thread!

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #91 on: March 01, 2008, 05:01:14 AM »
LMAO an diesem Gewinde!
No doubt about it...

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #92 on: March 01, 2008, 05:57:45 AM »
hahaahah. He's going to finish his bagel, then move to a piece of land that doesn't belong to him.

Oh shit that's funny!

We've got to solve this Lifter4Life problem once and for all.  We need to find some sort of lasting, permanent, final solution.