Author Topic: Jack "Rhino" London fires back at jaejonna.  (Read 13536 times)

chester_bbb

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • #1 Shawn Ray fan!
Re: Jack "Rhino" London fires back at jaejonna.
« Reply #75 on: March 03, 2008, 01:54:11 PM »
You got yourself a deal.  :D

For a dollar will you make it a creampie. :D

Smokincrazy

• Getbig IV
  • owned,meltdown,epic......
« Reply #76 on: March 03, 2008, 09:29:49 PM »

Primerica is owned by Citibank
Your owned by everyone

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #77 on: March 03, 2008, 10:12:15 PM »
the irony in this post is so thick you could choke on it, much like your mom does my cock.

(i'd reference your gf instead of your mom, but in all sincerity, any woman who'd date a fat dickhead such as yourself, must have serious issues with her on physical apperarance, so i'd not even bother to allow her the pleasure of my manhood- and truthfully,m the way you follow sf around this board i truely doubt you are hetero to begin with...)

Still stalking me, I see.  Don't you ever get tired of this lame gimmick you're running? ::)

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #78 on: March 04, 2008, 03:38:34 AM »
Jack don't get so worked up?  Have you met DA?  He works for semen too.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #79 on: March 07, 2008, 01:38:05 PM »
More from Jack...

1) Thanks for all the Props and yes, I will come back, as soon as I a can

2) Roc, cool that you remember me from CFI, don't believe all that you hear

3) As far as being single, well, I am now engaged and will be getting married May of 2009

4) I tried to be nice to Jaejonna, and befriend him, and this is the thanks I get-pathetic. I gave him those compliments out of pity.

5) As far as Mike and Laura talking shit about me, well- we shall leave that one alone, since I have moved on. Just remember kiddies, don't believe everything you hear.

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #80 on: March 07, 2008, 01:45:16 PM »
More from Jack...

3) As far as being single, well, I am now engaged and will be getting married May of 2009

4) I tried to be nice to Jaejonna, and befriend him, and this is the thanks I get-pathetic. I gave him those compliments out of pity.

5) As far as Mike and Laura talking shit about me, well- we shall leave that one alone, since I have moved on. Just remember kiddies, don't believe everything you hear.

are you making this stuff up? why doesnt jake post this himself? ???

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #81 on: March 07, 2008, 01:58:05 PM »
More from Jack...

Jack was very good/helpful when i was getting ready for that first show........(what Laura didn't like was him always asking me to post  "things" about him ...........kinna like Rob (240 ) is still doing)
sending me pictures and saying "Mike start a thread about how im 300 lbs now "or "Mike" start a thread on how im banging a hot fitness model"
then i would start the thread on get-big and instead of saying thanks he would say " Ok now start a thread on Muscle Mayhem".......i really didn't mind starting all these threads (or being Jacks Publicity man lol)
but it did get kinna outta control............(Laura would say it was always about HIM ,and that he never asked how i was doing it was always "do this or that" with out a thank you..........)
Like i said im pretty easy-going and didn't mind (plus Jack seemed like a good enough guy to me)
it just got way ouuta control.............now he has Rob to do it ...so i wish Jack no ill will
peace
Mike
(ps:

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #82 on: March 07, 2008, 02:09:47 PM »
I'm just posting what Jack asks me to pass on to getbig.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #83 on: March 07, 2008, 02:17:33 PM »
Hmmm. I remember him melting down left right and center over some married woman. It was like a soap opera and all the Getbig Oprahs and Dr. Phils were chiming in with Agony Aunt advice for him. Ah, good times.  :D

Original Sin

• Getbig IV
  • You fucking disappoint me!
« Reply #84 on: March 07, 2008, 02:35:36 PM »
More from Jack...

I think he is marrying the wrong woman  :-\
Just Bad Bad Blood!

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #85 on: March 07, 2008, 03:09:41 PM »
Jack was very good/helpful when i was getting ready for that first show........(what Laura didn't like was him always asking me to post  "things" about him ...........kinna like Rob (240 ) is still doing)
sending me pictures and saying "Mike start a thread about how im 300 lbs now "or "Mike" start a thread on how im banging a hot fitness model"
then i would start the thread on get-big and instead of saying thanks he would say " Ok now start a thread on Muscle Mayhem".......i really didn't mind starting all these threads (or being Jacks Publicity man lol)
but it did get kinna outta control............(Laura would say it was always about HIM ,and that he never asked how i was doing it was always "do this or that" with out a thank you..........)
Like i said im pretty easy-going and didn't mind (plus Jack seemed like a good enough guy to me)
it just got way ouuta control.............now he has Rob to do it ...so i wish Jack no ill will
peace
Mike
(ps:

I think 240 or Bust will end up tearing Jack London a new arsehole.

One way or another. 8)
As empty as paradise

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #86 on: March 07, 2008, 03:25:12 PM »
peace
Mike
(ps:

Now it's starting to make sense...

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #87 on: March 07, 2008, 03:47:32 PM »
are you making this stuff up? why doesnt jake post this himself? ???

He paid 240 or Bust to build a website.

The "PR rep" came with the deal.

Although I think 240 or Bust should leave the thong wearing Titanic while he can.
As empty as paradise

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #88 on: March 07, 2008, 04:19:16 PM »
hahahah looks like i pushed a few buttons, rhino is offically my bitch....

again ...
L

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #89 on: March 07, 2008, 06:57:18 PM »
240, can you ask Jack if he says nasty racist shit about all the kids who take the time to come and workout with him or if it was just JJ?

Thanks,
Tapeworm
Executive Director

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: March 08, 2008, 06:47:50 AM »
More from Jack...

Please pay special attention to the bolded comment as it is spoken from the master of lies himself.   ::)
:D Weee

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: March 08, 2008, 07:42:45 AM »
Jack asked me to post this: