Author Topic: pm q answerd  (Read 901 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
pm q answerd
« on: February 29, 2008, 01:03:32 PM »
[quote author=
Please leave name out.
How popular the use of steroids really is in U.S.A
Thanks for everything Gh!
[/quote

what do yuo want me to say? its very coomon in america,,up to 2003 it was as common as girls who get fake boobs,,now days its as coomon as driving a car,,almost everyone is on orals of some form wether doc prescribed or not ,,every one uses orals of some form from m1t to winstrol to dianabol and anapolon ,,,then you got majority of lifters injecting with hard on thinking of the next injection between monday and thursday,,,many inject 7 times a week ,,,mmany inject 7 times a day among high competetive

its as common as seeing a yellow cab taxi driver from india in nyc,,a lot more than50% of people do hormones in america prescribed and none
fallen angel

FullROM

• Getbig III
  • GetBig
Re: pm q answerd
« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2008, 01:06:09 PM »
 :o :o

::) ::)

Master Blaster

« Reply #2 on: February 29, 2008, 01:07:42 PM »
Dear g15:

You should post some PMs that you haven't answered.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #3 on: February 29, 2008, 01:10:05 PM »
will do after arnold when i have more time
fallen angel

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #4 on: February 29, 2008, 01:11:11 PM »
That's not accurate.

I would say that less than 5% of people in the gym that lift weights take hormones.

A much rate higher for athletes, celebs and other people who need size or promt apperances.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #5 on: February 29, 2008, 01:15:39 PM »
no,,prices are jacked up now days legit human grade testosterone is 8-12$ an ampoul and the demand is like hot buns and dognuts in the middle of the winter,,every one is fighitng for this like they havent seen food in 3 months,,,id sayright now use is at 60% of american adult population both presicribed and none,,and before 2007 it was already touching 80% of total adults in america,,90% among gym and fitness fanatics ,,99% among bodybuilders and powerlifters as in 99 out of 100
fallen angel

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #6 on: February 29, 2008, 01:23:53 PM »
I could get dbol and test human grade from India for cheap but I choose not do that..

However, if there ever was a time where I was tempted for some reason, then I wouldn't buy from dealers in gyms. It'd be cheaper to have someone smuggle it for me from West Bengal.