Author Topic: $4 Gas? That's interesting  (Read 1259 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
$4 Gas? That's interesting
« on: February 29, 2008, 02:24:32 PM »
Q: What's your advice to the average American who is hurting now, facing the prospect of $4 a gallon gasoline, a lot of people facing -

THE PRESIDENT: Wait, what did you just say? You're predicting $4 a gallon gasoline?

Q: A number of analysts are predicting -

THE PRESIDENT: Oh, yeah?

Q:-- $4 a gallon gasoline this spring when they reformulate.

THE PRESIDENT: That's interesting. I hadn't heard that.

video: http://www.alternet.org/blogs/video/78224/

JBGRAY

• Getbig IV
Re: $4 Gas? That's interesting
« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2008, 02:41:04 PM »
lol.  I think this guy is actually honest.  Honestly crazy, that is.  $4 gallon prices can be gotten around by the normal person(public transportation, car pooling, hybrid/diesel vehicles, non-gasoline conveyance), but what worries me to near sickness is the cost of transportation of goods and services:  the grocery store trucks, farm equipment, airlines, police, ambulance, and fire services, not to mention all the various goods that are derived from petroleum products.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: February 29, 2008, 02:42:16 PM »
 ::) he hadn't heard that huh...

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #3 on: February 29, 2008, 05:10:39 PM »
lol.  I think this guy is actually honest.  Honestly crazy, that is.  $4 gallon prices can be gotten around by the normal person(public transportation, car pooling, hybrid/diesel vehicles, non-gasoline conveyance), but what worries me to near sickness is the cost of transportation of goods and services:  the grocery store trucks, farm equipment, airlines, police, ambulance, and fire services, not to mention all the various goods that are derived from petroleum products.

In the last year, the price of eggs has shot up 40 percent, compared with this time last year. The price of milk rose 26 percent over the same period. Other staple items such as spaghetti are up 18 percent, and ground beef up close to 7 percent. 

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2008, 08:43:47 AM »
Bush/Cheney are laughing now.    But war crimes and fraud indictments should stop that in the future.

Even Pelosi is laying low, knowing congress would lock-up an impeachment, but soon all control will be lost to him, and Bush will pay his dues. 8)

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2008, 01:19:21 PM »
Imagine how most of the people who re elected him in 2004 must feel. HAHA
S

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2008, 02:30:37 PM »
Imagine how most of the people who re elected him in 2004 must feel. HAHA

we feel stupid.  owned.